PDA

View Full Version : MobileMe Sync issues on iPhone 4

miastermix
1st August 2010, 12:38 AM
Is anyone else having syncing issues with MobileMe and iPhone 4? I updated a bunch of photos for my contacts on my iMac, and then sync it to the cloud, and it updated on my iPad and MacBook Pro, but it looks like its removed them on the iPhone 4. Any thoughts? I don't know if this is an 'issue' or just something that I have to be more patient with. Thanks.

miastermix
1st August 2010, 12:47 AM
...and its done it on my old iPhone 3GS as well, so don't know if its an iOS4 issue.

Tim E
1st August 2010, 09:03 AM
I have a 3gs ios4 and 3g phone V3.

Using mobile me and about 10 of my contacts have been jumbled up. I had to go through the time machine to fix them. Not sure what did it.

Hopefully Apple fix it in IOS4.1

zigzagler
2nd August 2010, 11:39 PM
what about "FindMyiPhone" function in MobileMe, are you guys having problem telling MobileMe to locate your new iPhone 4 instead of your old iPhone 3Gs???

Mind sharing how do you do it?

rustyshelf
2nd August 2010, 11:55 PM
My Mobile Me duplicated about 50 of my contacts the day I synched my iPhone 4 to it. Apart from that no hassles. Find my iPhone works fine, as long as you set up your mobile me account on the iPhone and turn on find me and push.

bitingmammal
3rd August 2010, 10:39 AM
I had a problem where all my contacts didn't have photos attached to them on my iPhone 4. I solved it by just deleting my MobileMe account from the iPhone and re-adding it. When everything was re-added it was fine. :-)