PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4 first batch 'defected'?! when will 3 re-stock??

aqua11alta
1st August 2010, 12:18 AM
hey guys! I wanna buy the iPhone 4 so muuch, but I heard stereotype about the first batch being the "defected" ones ?? Is that true?

So I want iPhone 4 from 3 Mobile, and wonder when would they probably re-stock the iPhone???

Peace ^^v

Huy
1st August 2010, 12:19 AM
It isn't true. They work just fine and depends on the quality of the network.

AppleInsider | Australian paper says iPhone 4 antenna is no problem (http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/10/07/30/aussie_paper_says_iphone_4_antenna_is_no_problem_k iwi_launch_hits_snag.html)

Ask 3 about stock.

Joey1983
1st August 2010, 12:28 AM
They've been out in other countries for over a month. Ours aren't really the first batch.

Edit: Not that it matters...

miastermix
1st August 2010, 12:50 AM
All working fine here, except for MobileMe with some syncing issue with the photo thumbnails. No death grip issues, camera is working, all good.

Jinkst
1st August 2010, 08:16 AM
hey guys! I wanna buy the iPhone 4 so muuch, but I heard stereotype about the first batch being the "defected" ones ?? Is that true?

So I want iPhone 4 from 3 Mobile, and wonder when would they probably re-stock the iPhone???

Peace ^^v

This is more of an issue when a handset is first released worldwide. An international rollout like we've seen with the iPhone 4 that runs in phases allows the next phase countries to see the products issues in the first phase. Hence I wouldn't worry too much about this "first" batch being defective, as it's far from the first in reality.

gamblor
1st August 2010, 09:24 AM
Considering ours came with 4.0.1 installed, we are definitely not the first batch.

Huy
1st August 2010, 10:34 AM
Considering ours came with 4.0.1 installed, we are definitely not the first batch.

Mine came with 4.0. Got it at 11am on Friday outright (Week 29 iPhone 4).

LevMac
1st August 2010, 10:58 AM
Mine came with 4.0. Got it at 11am on Friday outright (Week 29 iPhone 4).

Same here Huy, mine is also a week 29 iPhone 4 and no problems with it at all, and ive got 4.0 on mine and will be keeping it at 4.0 as ive heard 4.0.1 is not so great

Alec Fraser
1st August 2010, 11:21 AM
Wait, the iPhone "defected" from the US to Communist Russia?!

jared79
1st August 2010, 11:58 AM
Wait, the iPhone "defected" from the US to Communist Russia?!

In communist Russia, iPhone 4 death grips you!