PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4 Demo Guide for sales

BoxDog
30th July 2010, 11:38 AM
Well at 3.45am this morning I finally got my iPhone 4. I am le tired (fires missiles)

Anyhows, this morning I looked in the Telstra bag and noticed the sales pleb put in an extra surprise for me along with my contract, an iPhone 4 demo guide. How convenient! Now I can casually introduce iPhone 4 into conversations and guide my friends and family through a test drive of iPhone 4 features with ease and confidence!

And now you can too: https://files.me.com/boxdog/r6n57r

dannyhilton
30th July 2010, 12:07 PM
HAHAHAHA! Thank you!

Surfheart
30th July 2010, 01:02 PM
LOL

Don't these things sell themselves though?

BoxDog
30th July 2010, 01:14 PM
You're welcome :)

Meh 626
30th July 2010, 01:20 PM
If you look at the bottom of the first page it says:

Apple Sales Training Do not distribute this document to customers or display in stores.

Oops.

decryption
30th July 2010, 01:21 PM
haha, yeah, I've read these - they're great to see what Apple thinks of their products.

BoxDog
30th July 2010, 04:12 PM
If you look at the bottom of the first page it says:

Oops.

You're just jealous that you went to the same store and didn't get the same guy and your very own copy! By the way what time were you out of there? We got our iPhone 4's finally. They only had 16gbs left, but that's okay. We got home about 4am :( Nice to meet you!

Meh 626
3rd August 2010, 10:47 AM
You're just jealous that you went to the same store and didn't get the same guy and your very own copy! By the way what time were you out of there? We got our iPhone 4's finally. They only had 16gbs left, but that's okay. We got home about 4am :( Nice to meet you!

I forgot about this thread...

Actually I did get a copy of the demo guide. I left Doncaster at 12:40am, it took longer than 15 minutes as the salesman had issues switching my pre-paid account to a post-paid. Nice to meet you too :).

Lockley
3rd August 2010, 11:00 AM
awesome! just downloaded a copy. thanks