PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4 Warranty

threefurryfaces
29th July 2010, 10:22 AM
Does anyone know whether the iPhone 4 comes with an international warranty? So for example if I bought one from the UK and had to have it replaced in Australia will Apple honour that?

mallo
29th July 2010, 10:25 AM
have a read through T&C's on apples website, but, the past 3 iphone models, have all been limited to the country of purchase, my guess, is its the same this time round.

benzoenator
29th July 2010, 10:29 AM
Does anyone know whether the iPhone 4 comes with an international warranty? So for example if I bought one from the UK and had to have it replaced in Australia will Apple honour that?

Yep. Apple products have an international warranty, with the exception of products that are not released in that particular country. For instance, if you bought an iPhone 2G back in 2007 and it broke six months later, you couldn't have brought it to an Authorised Repairer to get it repaired or replaced.

But yes, as the iPhone 4 will in released in Australia, the warranty will be valid.

benzoenator
29th July 2010, 10:30 AM
have a read through T&C's on apples website, but, the past 3 iphone models, have all been limited to the country of purchase, my guess, is its the same this time round.

I know someone who has had an iPhone purchased in the US replaced by Apple here... That's why I'm so confident that the warranty is international.