PDA

View Full Version : Any talk of an iPhone 4 meet-up?

Wet_Jimmy
27th July 2010, 03:33 PM
Hi all,

I quite enjoyed meeting some of you MacTalkers at the Sydney iPad meet-up - has anyone proposed a similar meet for the lucky soon-to-be iPhone 4 owners?

I'm far too slack to organise this myself, but I'd be willing to turn up and drink beer if someone else did :)

Cheers,

WJ.

jesse
27th July 2010, 04:30 PM
I'll meet you at an Apple Store at 8am Friday :cool:

puercaeli
27th July 2010, 06:01 PM
I am thinking of joining the queue at midnight at Sydney Store(Although I do like the look of the new Bondi one better!)

Anyone else?

SteveJobsBitch
27th July 2010, 06:11 PM
I am thinking of joining the queue at midnight at Sydney Store(Although I do like the look of the new Bondi one better!)

Anyone else?

MIDNIGHT! it opens at 8am why so friggin early

iko
27th July 2010, 06:31 PM
Ill try to go around 4 or 5AM.

Im thinking what store (Sydney, Chatswood or Bondi). Apparently it wont be very cold but a small chance of a shower, check here (http://www.bom.gov.au/nsw/forecasts/sydney.shtml) the forecast for Sydney.

The Sydney store is outdoors, Bondi I think too, and in Chastwood Chase are opening doors earlier so it will be warmer.

tom5955
27th July 2010, 06:48 PM
Ill try to go around 4 or 5AM.

Im thinking what store (Sydney, Chatswood or Bondi). Apparently it wont be very cold but a small chance of a shower, check here (http://www.bom.gov.au/nsw/forecasts/sydney.shtml) the forecast for Sydney.

The Sydney store is outdoors, Bondi I think too, and in Chastwood Chase are opening doors earlier so it will be warmer.

Its all luck of the draw really as to where you choose to go, but i'd hazard a guess and say that Bondi will have more units available than the other two, just because Chatswood is a lot smaller and Sydney would be a hell of a lot busier. Leaning towards going to Bondi atm.

jok3r
27th July 2010, 08:54 PM
be down for a meetup, so we can demonstrate a mass grip of death :p