PDA

View Full Version : Laptop Bags - views and reviews

frenchtoast
26th July 2004, 11:07 PM
Hopefully this post can hold any helpful information for people with laptops

I could not find anything in the forum about laptop bags. So i thought i would kick this post off as i am having my own difficulties in deciding what bag i should buy for my laptop.

I've got 2 in mind. Crumpler - Crippy Duck (for the size and amount of pockets and the snug fit for a 14" ibook) @ $165 (maybe cheaper at the factory outlet) All The Kings Men - 15" laptop bag (dont know what the name of it is but hot damn that airport seatbelt makes it look like the shit!) @ $209 (damn expensive but damn cool)
I have seen stuff by STM and what not but dont look as good or seem to have as solid construction as the 2 above.
So anybody know of other brands that are good? Know the website for All The Kings Men (cant find it anywhere) or where you can get them cheaper.

Also anything anyone has to post about laptop bags, lay it down here

notb4dinner
26th July 2004, 11:10 PM
Theres an absolutely massive thread (http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=178702) on bags for Powerbooks over at the macnn forums.

Ozi
26th July 2004, 11:14 PM
Ok here I go!

I just bought a Crumpler "Base Station" and it is awesome. Great colour (Navy blue, and silver) and it fits my 15" pBook great (there is a seperate laptop compartment which can seperate from the backpack if you want a laptop case on its own.)

There are heaps of awesome features, and pockets, and great, functional zips, and great fabric, and the cool little crumpler man logo on it... and... and...

Oh its great. Get crumpler... www.crumpler.com.au

You wont regret it! :)

OziMac
26th July 2004, 11:23 PM
I had a green Crumpler McBain's Baby for my 12" laptops that I bought a couple of years ago on special. It made for the perfect fit for snuggling the laptops and providing adequate padding. I used it as a sleeve and chucked it in to my slightly bigger Crumpler Wonder Weenie.

When I travelled overseas, I used an Incase leather 12" bag for my laptop and chucked that in the back of my backpack. Not as effective as the McBain's Baby, which I'd left at home, but adequate nonetheless.

For my 15", I contemplated getting an STM Neoprene sleeve (still possible!) or a Crumpler School Hymn. I found the Neorpene didn't provide enough impact protection, whereas the School Hymn was too hard and didn't feel as protective on the interior (and didn't look as good as the old McBain's Babies - and the current McBain's Lovechild is more of a bag than a sleeve). So instead I got an old STM close-fitting bag which had a bit more padding and was priced very decently. For a sleeve it serves its purpose as more often than not I simply put it in another bag.

I highly recommend going the sleeve + bag option - provides heaps of flexibility for different purposes.

frenchtoast
26th July 2004, 11:27 PM
I know i wouldnt regret the crumpler bag. I bought the orange/yellow version of the "wee bee" for my girlfriend for christmas last year. So i know how handy they are.

And matter of fact it was the blue and silver one i was thinking of in the "crispy duck". Then again if i went to the store in smith st i could get it "customised". But it would still look similar to my girlfriends bag, just bigger.

And the reasoning behind getting an ATKM is they seem just as good as a crumpler, construction and protection wise, but really cool.

hmm, decisions, decisions

Ozi
26th July 2004, 11:27 PM
Yeah thats the advantage of my crumpler... it comes with a sleeve, so that they can be used independantly or together. Also, the sleeve is normally securely velcroed into the backpack, but can be easily removed if need be. :)

PS how do I make a group of images? I cant see how to do it in graphics convertor. :( so i am effectively spamming just so I can attach my one image per post and show you all the pictures of my bag, which i took on my BT phone.

Ozi
26th July 2004, 11:31 PM
:lol: this one isnt really spam: There is a factory outlet for Crumpler stuff!!!!! 640 Glenferrie Rd, Hawthorn, Victoria 9818 7532

It is right near the NextByte shop there, and near where the train bridge goes over Glenferrie Rd.

Oh and this pic shows the colour of my bag, and its size compared to a water bottle.

OziMac
26th July 2004, 11:33 PM
Hmm, I didn't think NextByte had a shop on Glenferrie Rd - do you mean Streetwise?

In any case, I think I've got to make a trip down there by the sounds of things! :)

Ozi
26th July 2004, 11:39 PM
yeah thats probably it... :S Sorry, im just really hopeless with names! I know I went into the store, and played with a display iPod mini (turned off sadly) and helped customers, as the shop assistant was clearly stressed out of his brain and very busy. :)

But yeah, go to crumpler. I was there on a saturday, and a youngish bloke with an iBook and TDK speakers was very helpful. If you want, I can take detailed pics of the bag with a decent 4MP camera, and send them too you/post them here? Or I can do a full blown review if you want! :rolleyes:

~ozi

frenchtoast
26th July 2004, 11:41 PM
Yeah its Streetwise in Glenferrie rd

At the Crumpler factory outlet they usually have one wall thats new stuff and they other wall is factory seconds. But dont be fooled in thinking thats all the 2nds there are if you cant see what your after. If you want to get a cheap 2nd/Sample you might have to ask for it in particular. One time when i bought a 2nd/Sample camera bag for my digital camera and lomo i didnt like the colour so they got a different one out from a cupboard and it was the same price and nothing wrong with it

OziMac
26th July 2004, 11:41 PM
Yeah - go the review Ozi! :) Seems to be the theme of the evening lol...

Ozi
26th July 2004, 11:46 PM
OK i will get one sent to Disko soon... i find they take about 2 hours to write up, so hopefully by tomorrow night there will be a nice review for everyone to read. :D And i gotta go to bed now, such is the busy life of a uni student. NOT! LOL but I do need to sleep.

And yeah frenchtoast, this colour wasnt on display, only a red one with a FIXED non-removably laptop envelope so I asked for any in blue, and he got me one with these cool colours, and a removable laptop sleeve, for the same price!

Thats something to watch: He said that it varied a lot as to whether the sleeves were removable or not, even within one model of bag. So two identical bags (model, colour, price the same) may be totally different inside: One with a removable, highly functional laptop sleeve and the other with a non-removable, bad bad nasty sleeve.

So for christs sakes, get out a couple of bags and look inside them all before you purchase any crumpler product!

~ozi

frenchtoast
26th July 2004, 11:47 PM
I remember being served by that guy once or twice. He is totally disinterested in whats going on in the store, i think he is immersed in the internet. Cant remember if that ibook is his or the stores for POS. If its his and he cant connect his mac to the stores network, the good thing is just on the corner of Glenferrie rd is BBNT (Burgers Burritos Nachos Tacos) and they have got free wireless internet. What a job!

frenchtoast
26th July 2004, 11:52 PM
I shall go to either Fat 52 in johnston st or Kikki.k in chadstone and get a photo of the ATKM bags.

I first heard about them in Australian Macworld. Was quiet a while, and coincidence, when i first saw them in person. As soon as i did thats when i split my decision between the two. So its going to be a matter of either looks or price in the end, because otherwise they seem on par.

Just have to stop buying other apple products, ie, wireless mouse, airport extreme card, etc

yinyang
27th July 2004, 12:03 AM
as well as the huge thread on macnn, there's several on macrumors, all about the same thing :D

my 0.02...

i have a booq bp3 backpack, with a powersleeve, but have ordered a crumpler school hymn 15" to see if that suits me better than the booq - don't get me wrong the booq is very padded and well made, but i was hoping for something less bulky, since it's all in my backpack anyway. but as for the backpack itself, it holds a huge amount of stuff - powerbook, clothers, trainers, iPod, power adapters, magazines, stuff, and more stuff...! if what you want is to carry your pBook and the kitchen sink then the booq is a good candidate :D

i also recently stumbled across the oakley website, and they seem to have some pretty decent backpacks that can accommodate laptops...

http://oakley.com.au/?cm_re=AllPages*Footer*OakleyAULink

and they're based in melbourne (damn you victorians LOL!)

final point...iswh.com.au and macmall.com.au both have pretty good prices as far as the crumpler bags go - my school hymn cost AU$65 without shipping from iswh, and i think they're $90 at crumpler.com.au

good luck, and i'm sure that you won't be disappointed with whatever you get - i've noticed that bag manufacturers for apple products are pretty competent since their customers can be so damn fussy...! ;)

zefi
27th July 2004, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the advice, I was leaning towards STM bags but I'll definately consider a Crumpler. I'll be purchasing an iBook in the near future so your experiences are handy for a first time buyer!

Crumpler certainly have one fun site :) Worth looking just to see Chicken Tex :)

Husq
27th July 2004, 12:09 AM
While off the topic, check out the iPod crumplers.

Ozi
27th July 2004, 12:11 AM
yeah.... and click "Nads," the button in the bottom right of the screen. Its a very strange and funny site. :lol:

STM are well made and solid (my dad has an STM sleeve) but they are BORING!

Crumpler are much more funky in their designs. And i looked but couldnt find any info or pics on ATKM bags. so i dunno about them!

estoyloco
27th July 2004, 10:39 AM
This is my case....It says that it wont fit a 17" PB but its fits it perfectly. its has that padlock circle on the zips, its made of wetsuit like material but is really strong and is really just intended for the laptop its self and maybe a few cd's in the slip pockets... but i got mine on special for $30 i think so its was a bargain..

its good cos its soo slimlime you can easily lug it around, or slip it into a bigger crumler type bag etc.

you can get them for around $50 from office works.. $40 off the net but you have to pay for shipping.... i will be selling this one if anyone wants it..

$30..

http://images.belkin.com/F8N007/FUL1_F8N007.jpg

yinyang
27th July 2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by frenchtoast@Jul 26 2004, 11:52 PM
Just have to stop buying other apple products, ie, wireless mouse, airport extreme card, etc
tell me about it!! :D :D

i'm trying to resist the urge to buy an airport express...!

but i just got an iCurve ;)

estoyloco
27th July 2004, 10:57 AM
QUOTE (frenchtoast @ Jul 26 2004, 11:52 PM)

yeah im the same.. icurves, wireless kb mouse, external Hdd's, bags, airport express, speakers, usb2.0 card readers, RAM, surge protectors, - luckily i didnt get all these.....

Alessiman
27th July 2004, 11:17 AM
Having seen the crumplers and IMHO that are a POS I went and got Tom Bihn gear for my 17" Powerbook.

I think its sad that people buy into crumpler because of the brand. I would think most people have down ZERO research on bags for Powerbooks

I actually spoke to the guy that runs the Little Bourke Street crumpler store. His 1st comment was "I wish we made these"

Henry

Febs
27th July 2004, 05:17 PM
I'm not after a laptop bag for my 12" (getting it on Fri), but I do want some protection for it.

I'm thinking of getting a Crumpler School Hymn 12", or an STM sleeve. The Crumpler seems to offer a bit more shock protection, which is always a good thing.

Are there any other (preferably reasonably-priced) sleeves out there? I don't want a bag that holds anything else...just a slim sleeve to protect the PB.

Oh, and Alessiman: I agree. Most of Crumpler's products are ridiculously expensive...but I haven't seen anything else that compares to the School Hymn yet.

Ozi
27th July 2004, 05:53 PM
yeah allesiman, lots of people to buy for the brand name. however, I looked around at a number of different bags, and preferred the design, comfort and colours of the crumpler. Its a personal thing though. :)

tempestas
27th July 2004, 09:34 PM
Hate to be outside the theme here, but I have a STM Sports for my 14" iBook at it has been very useful, practical and reliable, allows me to cycle with my iBook for those days of commuting, is big enough for carrying A4 docs and notepads which I need for my work and still has space for some clothes and lunch. It wasn't as expensive as the Crumpler and admittedly is not as funky, but it also does not scream laptop which is a real plus. I have a solid collection of Kathmandu cycling and other backpacks and the STM is easily as well made and well designed.

Again I may be no expert, but bags that sit right have a waist strap and side pockets that allow mobiles, water and keys to be kept close by and take my iBook and everything else I need when commuting by cycle is a good thing.

My two cents worth.

Febs
27th July 2004, 10:45 PM
Yeah, I should've mentioned earlier...

A mate of mine had an STM backpack for his PB 12". It was great. A pocket for everything you could possibly think of, comfortable straps, solid protection for the Powerbook, and it was reasonably priced.

If I was after a full-blown bag, I'd get one of the STM ones.

Hobart
28th July 2004, 05:15 AM
here's my advice if your gonna travle alot or take it some where more than once a weekget somthing that will protect it and feel comfterable. you should find a place in reallife where they sell them tryout a few and see what you like, that would be the best thing to do but if you'r not gonna move it a lot i reccomend somthing thats comfterbale yet still safe.

and if you need a cooling unit i suggest this i have it for my dell and it works great :) its from antec but i dont know if its avable in Australia.

it really helps if you need it (just a little off-topic help) :)

decryption
28th July 2004, 10:05 AM
I have a $7 bag called "Set" from Ikea that does an excellent job of holding my laptop and a folder and some papers with no fuss.
My girlfriend de-embroidered the Ikea logo on the front and I stuck an Apple sticker over where it was :)

spargo
31st July 2004, 06:56 PM
I ordered an Incase 15" from the Apple Store (Australia) on Wednesday for my new G4 Pbook, and it was delivered on Friday!! Very impressed!

I got this particular bag so that I can use it inside an existing expensive Leather bag i use for work, and so that if I only want to take the Pbook and charger somewhere, without the leather bag, this is all I will take..

It fits it like a glove and has an external neoprene pocket for the charger, b'tooth mouse etc. The bag itself has some padding, and the external material is a tough-looking nylon with a zipper around the top side that allows access into the main compartment. - see the pics and details on the Apple Store site: Incase Laptop Sleeve - for PowerBook G4 15" and iBook 14" ('http://store.apple.com/133-622/WebObjects/australiastore.woa/80305/wo/Q67H60nB1ygN2MaFPO2b5YTHNf2/1.3.0.6.10')

http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/2041/705/store.apple.com/Catalog/Australia/Images/t4464lla_125.jpg

It has a detachable well-padded shoulder strap with strong steel buckels and D-loops, and also top carry handles that can be hidden in pockets on either side if you'd rather use the shoulder strap only. Much more practical than the STM Glove's that the Apple Centre stores stock in Qld, which don't have a handle and i'd be scared of losing grip of.. With the strap removed and top carry handles folded away, it fits straight into my bigger work bag, and also into my detachable day pack on my Macpac travel pack.

Inside there is a small pocket for a few papers, and another small one for pens, change, notes, etc..

It has more padding than the STM Glove's and was only $15-$20 extra.. and as you can see in the pictures on the Store site, it isn't much bigger when loaded.

I'd recommend them to anyone who doesn't want a bulky Dell/IBM style breifcase which are lugged around airports and hotels by every other generic travelling businessperson with a Qantas Club tag! And if your using an Apple, and don't need one of these massive bags to carry a black brick around in, why not show off the fact!?

(ps. it also comes in 12" and 17" sizes)

Cheers,

jimmy
31st July 2004, 10:34 PM
crumplers rock, except for the expensive bit and the no stores in brisbane bit. 4 years work/uni use and my seedy three still looks brand new. Does anyone know if the 12" school hymn will fit a 12" ibook? also could someone please post the all the kings men website, i can't seen to find it.

Cheers

Jimmy

Febs
1st August 2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by jimmy@Jul 31 2004, 10:34 PM
crumplers rock, except for the expensive bit and the no stores in brisbane bit. 4 years work/uni use and my seedy three still looks brand new. Does anyone know if the 12" school hymn will fit a 12" ibook? also could someone please post the all the kings men website, i can't seen to find it.
I've ordered a Crumpler 12" School Hymn for my PB. I'll try and get my hands on a 12" iBook and see how it fits. Should fit perfectly though.

Got mine at a good price (staff price). Wasn't too keen on paying $99 for what is essentially a sleeve. :)

Astrobuoy
1st August 2004, 01:11 AM
I've got a 15" neoprene case for my PB and a Belkin backpack I won off my local store (one of the type with the one thick strap that goes across your body, and no its not just some cheap giveaway thing that you'd find in the $2 store). It's great. It has two mini pockets at the front, about the right size to fit my earbuds and rechargeable batteries in. Then it has a smallish section for misc things like keys, wallet, phone and sunnies. Then it has a slighter larger pocket for pens etc., and a neat little zip up net bag for all my different chords. Then it has a documents section to slip uni notebooks,etc. into. And then finally the large section with extra padding for the notey. I talked to the girl at the local yesterday about getting some extra protection for the PB and she suggested the 15" School Hymn. She hasn't got one ATM but has one on order for a client and said she'd give me a call to come and check it out when it got in.

jbjose
1st August 2004, 02:24 AM
Chalk, do you have a URL for that All The King's Men bag you mentioned? I can't find it on Google.

Ronin+Scissors
1st August 2004, 08:52 AM
ATKM don't have a website as far as I know, they are a new company and I think they retail only in Sydney and Melbourne. 03 9417 0818 is the number to find suppliers.

I have a Booq Powersleeve (http://www.booqbags.com/Detail.bok?no=18) which I put inside my black Boblbee Megalopolis (http://www.boblbee.com/jsp/public/productus/p_hard_ml_exec.jsp). I *LOVE* the Boblbee, expensive as hell, but so worth it. :D

I also have a STM laptop backpack, but in all honesty it is a veritable piece of shit, after less than 3 months of uni both main compartment zips had broken.

-Ronin with Scissors

EDIT: The Boblbee does have a laptop compartment, but it's 15" or some such, so I 'wrap my tool' twice with a sleeve. :P

Husq
1st August 2004, 09:18 AM
I have a Wack-o-phone (http://www.crumpler.com.au/public/inside_popup.ehtml?prod=217) crumpler which has a laptop pocket inside. Perfect for the 12' models, just a bit of a squeeze for the 17'. Took me through the end of uni, was excellent while travelling. This bag is a bit heavy, but well crafted; not just a fashion accessory.

Quamen
1st August 2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Husq@Aug 1 2004, 09:18 AM
I have a Wack-o-phone (http://www.crumpler.com.au/public/inside_popup.ehtml?prod=217) crumpler which has a laptop pocket inside. Perfect for the 12' models, just a bit of a squeeze for the 17'. Took me through the end of uni, was excellent while travelling. This bag is a bit heavy, but well crafted; not just a fashion accessory.
that's the bag I've got. Very nice bag.

The only problem is when you have a fair bit of stuff in it, the bag can get quite fat.

Sammy101
2nd August 2004, 05:44 PM
Hey Guys,

I've just got a response from rushfaster.com.au . News is, they'll be stocking the All the King's Men bags soon.

- Sam :rolleyes:

frenchtoast
2nd August 2004, 11:38 PM
Ok so finally today i got my new laptop bag. What did i get?...

An ATKM (All The Kings Men) 15" computer bag!

So anyone who wants to know the details, a sort of mini review, here goes.

All The Kings Men 15" computer bag

Dimensions
Width: 35cm
Height: 29cm
Depth: 6cm

First things first, yes they look cool as hell. There is no doubt that alot of attention has gone towards constructing a high quality bag. Coming in a range of rather muted earthy tones (black, brown, green, beige and red seen so far) the colours seem rather industrial suiting the urban street look.

Most noticable feature you will see first is the seatbelt clip. This is an aircraft seatbelt buckle and strap made by US Davis Aircraft Products Co. Inc. (http://www.davisaircraftproducts.com) of Northport, New York. Not only looks good, but allows for the belt to unclip to take off your bag rather then lifting it over your head, or if required the shoulder straps can be completely removed from the bag (as seen pictured below). The bolt the straps clasp onto is riveted through the bags padding to ensure it wont work loose or off.

The outside of the bag is made of a durable seemebly waterproof canvas, (i put the sucker underneath a tap for 5 seconds and a minute later not even damp!). Inside, a polyester like material similar to that used in tents. And jammed between some thick padding to protect your laptop, vaguely similar method of construction to various Crumpler bags.

2 pockets, one small and one large, are able to easily handle carrying a laptop, power supply, mouse, cables, cds and whatever you can think of. Or alternatively 3 if you count the large pockets removable padded central divider, allowing further protection for your computer. Velcro tabs are used to hold the bags pocket flaps down.

On use the 15" computer bag snuggly fits a 14" ibook and would possibly do exactly the same for 15" powerbook. Quiet comfortable to carry for extended periods.

Only possible things that could be seen as downside. No carry handle on the top of the bag if you were to remove the shoulder strap. A clip to make sure the bag doesnt open, though the velcro should be adequate.

Overall this quiet a high quality and carefully constructed bag. Though rather expensive, seen most places at roughly $210, it is highly recommened for those considering a Crumpler bag or similar but are after something unique.

Stockists :

Fat 52, 52 Johnston St, Fitzroy
Fat 272, 272 Chapel St, Prahran
kikki.K, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Chadstone

will list more later when available

Any further enquieries about the ATKM bag i have, or others, just let me know

Note: Luckily when i bought mine today at Fat 52, the bag was marked at $176 as apparently it was old stock. Though it looked exactly like the other bags!

frenchtoast
2nd August 2004, 11:41 PM
Here is some more pics, one in comparison with a Crumpler Wee Bee, to see its size in relation to a more widely known product.

matrixgeek
4th August 2004, 06:38 PM
I wanted to get a new bag while I was in Melbourne last week so I have been following this thread intently. I have been using a Caribee bag I got for $20 from my local Big W just after I got my 14" iBook. It is a satchel style bag, very basic but nicely padded. Was leaning toward a Crumpler and even went to the strore in Little Bourke St while I was there, but I got a backpack from Nike Melbourne and it rocks! has heaps of compartments, nicely padded, and it has Air in the straps so it is as comfortable as hell! Used it heaps on my holiday and it never hurt at all, even whien it got loaded with shopping, water bottles etc. Very happy, but I still may get a sleeve just to be safe. Will post pics soon if anyone wants.
Mat
(P.S should add I am a Nike slut so getting this bag came as no suprise to my girlfriend or my mates... :rolleyes: )

zen
22nd August 2004, 05:18 PM
Owner of the STM Alley (large) bag for my 15" Powerbook

http://rushfaster.com/image/promo/DP-0514-1_p1.jpg
More info here (http://www.rushfaster.com.au/product.php?id=DP-0514-1&level=2)

Comes with a price tag of $84.95AUD

Verdicts - Very solid build, although apart from the PB, Power Adaptor and a few books. You can't really fit anything else in there... It's kinda annoying for someone who still packs a lunch box once in a while :blink: (it's a little something call left overs! :ph34r:)

I'll be more than happy to take some pics, but what's on the site has preety much covered everything. And yes! the bag does look as good (if not better) in real life! B)

Currawong
22nd August 2004, 05:45 PM
For my last trip to Japan, I bought an Eagle Creek wheelable backpack, which has just enough space for my Powerbook, its acccessories, and a few days worth of clothes and toiletries.

What annoyed me about most of the bags I looked at was, while they had a space for a Powerbook, most of the time, the Powerbook would be in much more of a position to be damaged - usually because there was nothing much between it and the extendable handle rails. In the case of the bag I got, the Powerbook goes in the top, and behind it is a very solid piece of plastic that, should the bag fall down some stairs, would take any impact instead of my Powerbook. It also insultes it against the handle rails.

The pockets are well thought out also.

Pictures of the bag are here (http://currawong.net/gallery/EagleCreek).

Craigglez
24th August 2004, 12:36 PM
I went on the laptop bag hunt at the start of the year; I needed something that fitted the following criteria:

* Comfortable for carrying heavy loads for long periods of time (so needed to be a backpack)
* Able to carry a lot of A4 lecture pads and 1-2 heavy textbooks
* Have room for my 12" PB and accessories
* Durable (a student's bag isn't exactly pampered) &
* Not look like a laptop bag (less chance of theft etc).

I looked around on the net and around Bendigo, and decided on the STM Sports (link (http://www.standardtm.com.au/backpacks_sports.cfm)), mainly because I could get it in Bendigo. 8 months later, I'm very happy with it. The price was $120, a bit more than I was expecting to pay, but it looks good and is well designed. The section for the laptop is in the middle of the bag, and is well padded. It's comfortable to wear, even with 10kg loads in it. The only small gripe I have with it is that it could have been another inch or so deeper to hold another textbook, but to the average student/user this shouldn't be a concern.

I noticed soon after I bought it that you could get Taurus bags for around half the price; they are much bigger, but the design and quality isn't as good, and it looks like crap, especially with a big 'Taurus' sign on the back, advertising to all that you have a laptop in there. No thanks ;)

ricky1206
24th August 2004, 09:50 PM
Hi, Ozi! How much you paid for your bag?

Ozi
24th August 2004, 10:02 PM
Hi Ricky! um $220 i think. It was between $200 and $240. Hangon, i wrote a quick article on it (not quite a review, but more substantial than this post.)

I will just go get it and post it here. :)

GRRR! I went "cleaning nazi" on my computer a week ago, as my desktop was covered in poo. (well covered in useless files, actually, but i digress) So i must have deleted the review. :( I will try and write up another one. Give me a few days. :P

ricky1206
26th August 2004, 01:41 PM
I've got the bag(crumpler), but still waiting for the PB 15"! :(