PDA

View Full Version : Visual Voicemail and Vodafone

Mongrel
22nd July 2010, 04:33 PM
Hi guys.

Has anyone else having issues with Vodafone and Visual Voicemail.

Mine has just stopped working!!! It was fine yesterday, but today - no good.

I am now getting voicemail messages left for me with no notification. :(

Cheers
-J

bassmanbliss
22nd July 2010, 06:05 PM
Been having the same issues for weeks, and the same issues as others with delayed/no sms etc etc. When I have my iPad with me I just turn data off on my phone and I never miss a call and can always send/receive sms. According to Vodafone a new SIM fixed all my issues. Alas, it did not :/

drewbles
22nd July 2010, 06:48 PM
They've been having issues for the better part of 3 months now. I got so sick of it, I ported out to Telstra and never looked back :)

Mongrel
22nd July 2010, 06:57 PM
That is where I am about to head if they don't pull their finger out!!

I can't not get notified when I have a voice mail. Not good for business!!

I will call them tomorrow and see what they have to say. I know I will get the standard, most likely scripted response!! :(

adamjc
22nd July 2010, 07:47 PM
This is getting beyond a joke.

I missed 3 important calls today while my phone was out of coverage and after reading this post only realised they were missed as I checked my voicemail manually.

Vodafone better get their act together as this has been going on for too long. They only seemed to have fixed the issue a couple of days ago after it being out of action for a while previously.

And what is with delayed texts!!!

Mongrel
22nd July 2010, 08:15 PM
This is getting beyond a joke.

I missed 3 important calls today while my phone was out of coverage and after reading this post only realised they were missed as I checked my voicemail manually.

Vodafone better get their act together as this has been going on for too long. They only seemed to have fixed the issue a couple of days ago after it being out of action for a while previously.

And what is with delayed texts!!!

OH DUDE... don't get me started on delayed text. I ride a motorcycle and my wife worries, so i ALWAYS text her when I get to where I am going.

An hour after I arrived the wife calls my phone... it went straight to Voicemail and she left a message. No notification, no nothing. another half hour later she calls in a panic asking where I am. I explain I am here and sent the text. Half an hour later, she gets the text I sent when I arrived.

WHAT A JOKE VODAFONE!!!

iCantwait
22nd July 2010, 09:10 PM
I missed a job offer, I got the VV notification a WEEK after, needless to say I am still unemployed.

Now when I get a Job I'm going straight to Telstra.

nGage7962
22nd July 2010, 09:37 PM
Yep, VF have messed up on txt and VV big time! Totally unusable service because you cannot rely on it! Must read the fine print on my contract and see if they are in violation of any SLA in my contract. Probably not, but wouldn't it be great it they were eh!