PDA

View Full Version : In my internetish wanderings...

Ozi
26th July 2004, 10:33 PM
http://www.macmothership.com/gallery/Newsweek2/nw38.jpg

I then asked myself, do Apple still do this? And hey, can I gets me the coolest credit card ever, complete with Apple logo?

It would sure beat those ugly, ugly Commonwealth bank cards. In turquoise. *shudders invollantarily*

~ozi

Oh and I thought it was about time I made my own topic, no matter how trivial. :P

OziMac
26th July 2004, 10:39 PM
Nice one Ozi, very good work.

I guess Apple have that silver Apple Pro Card that you can use at Apple Stores in the US...

http://www.apple.com/retail/procard/

Disko
26th July 2004, 10:41 PM
cool. *moves to apple general forum*

Ozi
26th July 2004, 11:05 PM
oh sorry disko. :) I just jumped in and put it in general. :rolleyes:

Thats a pretty cool procard: it looks awesome, and 10% off software would be a huge saving if you were buying the G5 with photoshop and Office and any other Pro apps. :) I was thinking more of something that you could use to buy groceries with, while flashing a charming smile at the 17 year old checkout-chick... ;) "yeah baby, I've got a 15"... wanna come back to my place and check out the hard-disk?"

:lol: ah i get sidetracked so easily... where was I?

Oh yes... it would be cool to have one for everyday stuff... and it could have an apple hologram and everything, and, and... *gets distracted again*

15"... oh thats Gold! *chuckles to himself*

*wonders why he is still single*

*finishes post with a grin*

~ozi

OziMac
26th July 2004, 11:16 PM
Haha - Ozi, you've got to pull out that rapier wit for the ladies, not the 15" ;) lmao

kim jong il
30th July 2004, 08:36 AM
Ozi. if you pulled out 15 inches you may not need to be witty at all. They'll either run screaming or be your slave forever.

(back to the topic)

I believe this is a limited credit card in as much as it would seem that it could only be used at apple stores. Furthermore you have to have an existing credit card to apply as well as being a homeowner. I suspect that this is like a myer card linked to an existing credit card (to ensure regular payments) using your home as security (basically just a piece of plastic that tells the apple store your credit is good and a 'loan' pre approved)

Daz34
3rd August 2004, 09:29 PM
Would you believe I have 256megs in my pocket AND I'm glad to see you?!!!?
:P

Ozi
3rd August 2004, 09:32 PM
:lol: This post should be renamed "cheesy pick-up lines to pull hot geek-girls!"

Ah I am pleased my thread lives... *bad accent* ITSSS ALIVE!!!!!