PDA

View Full Version : Help - Toast Problem

step_andy
21st September 2005, 02:01 PM
Hi,
My toast has developed a weird proble. Untill recently I was using 6.05 on G4 10.3.9 with Pioneer 107 drive without any probs. I added Imation diskstakka with Opdi Tracker software. Soon after Toast would not see CDs inserted or woudn't launch at all if Copy CD/DVD option was selected with a CD in the drive. I thought that it is Toast that was playing up and upgraded to 7.01.
Whilst problem with 6.05 was intermitent, now it is constant. It will copy image to CD/DVD fine but would beachball if I attempt to copy CD to CD.

Is it Opdi tracker? Do I need to trash preferences? If so, where are they located?
Many thanks
Andy :(

step_andy
21st September 2005, 02:25 PM
An update,

Trashed Toast preferences. Still no luck.
Unplug the disc stakka ... still no luck

Restart ... works!

Let's see how long it will last.
andy :unsure:

vid
23rd October 2005, 04:14 AM
I know this is slightly OFF the the particular subject but as this is a toast issue I thought some of you may know.
I am trying to burn a Video_TS on to a DVD and get this message, anyone know why?

I have a 1.5g Powerbook with 1 gig ram

Thanks

The Architect.mac
23rd October 2005, 09:44 AM
What ver of toast and are you using the auto compression to fit to a 4.7GB DVD

Also did your model support DVD+R - I think not

vid
23rd October 2005, 11:12 AM
I am using Version 6.1.1 and what I am trying to put on the disc is 3.2 gb, I'm not sure about the compatibility with DVD+R, I am trying to do it on a DVD-R.

I have done similar things to this before but never have received the error thingy