PDA

View Full Version : uploading multiple files at once

tobiascarter
20th June 2010, 02:55 PM
Hi there,

back in the days of using pc, i used to be able to upload multiple selected images up to my online hotmail or facebook. quite a handy thing.
Since buying my new mac i havent been able to use such a feature. instead i can only upload one file at a time which involves alot waiting.

Surely there is something i can download to overcome this. At the moment i am running osx 10.5.8.

Any clues?

Cheers

Currawong
20th June 2010, 04:56 PM
If you have iLife and iPhoto on your Mac, you can upload photos easily to Facebook. Hotmail might be checking which browser you're using and, because it's Microsoft, offering slightly more limited features than if you were using Internet Explorer.

tobiascarter
20th June 2010, 05:23 PM
its mainly hotmail i would like the feature for. and i have been told by a friend that they can upload multiple images at one time, so it seems that there is a way.... i just dont know how.

when i used to use a pc... it was a flash interface/programe that allowed you to select multiple images. It pulled up all the image thumbnails of the desired folder, and you would simply check the tick box of which images you wanted. (im sure you all know what i mean).... thats what i want to be able to do on my mac.

thanks

NeoRicen
20th June 2010, 05:26 PM
In the window where you pick which files to upload, hold Command and select the images you want.

If this doesn't work it means the service doesn't support uploading multiple files at once.