PDA

View Full Version : Webpage Problem

chea
16th September 2005, 11:06 AM
Hey,

I recently installed Panther 10.3 and then I upgraded it to 10.3.9. Anyway Safari doesn't seem to load a particular part of a webpage for me. It loads up in all my other machines (non Mac) but just not on this machine. Neither does it work in InternetExplorer:mac

I'm suspecting it's something to do with the settings in OSX but can't put my hand on it.

The site is: www2.gu.edu.au

Basically it loads the red header and black border down the bottom, but the username and password login boxes don't appear. It's embedded into that middle frame and it's not a popup.

Any help appreciated.
chea

Disko
16th September 2005, 11:32 AM
I see the login boxes fine in Safari 2 in 10.4.2...

Unless i'm missing something? (screenshot attached)

adamjc
16th September 2005, 11:58 AM
Works fine for me too.

Im using Safari.

varsis
16th September 2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by chea@Sep 16 2005, 11:06 AM
Hey,

I recently installed Panther 10.3 and then I upgraded it to 10.3.9. Anyway Safari doesn't seem to load a particular part of a webpage for me. It loads up in all my other machines (non Mac) but just not on this machine. Neither does it work in InternetExplorer:mac

I'm suspecting it's something to do with the settings in OSX but can't put my hand on it.

The site is: www2.gu.edu.au

Basically it loads the red header and black border down the bottom, but the username and password login boxes don't appear. It's embedded into that middle frame and it's not a popup.

Any help appreciated.
chea
I don't know what could be wrong, cache? inaways I have the same os as you and probably safari. I have V 1.3.1

chea
16th September 2005, 09:45 PM
varsis, you were right. I cleared the cache and it worked D:

Weird :s

Thanks for the help guys! I appreciate it :)