PDA

View Full Version : New imacs out any second?

NORMANDY
15th June 2010, 08:00 PM
all the links on the Australian store to the imacs just went down, and give a page not found error when you go to order one.. new imacs out any second?

Thrymr
15th June 2010, 08:04 PM
all the links on the Australian store to the imacs just went down, and give a page not found error when you go to order one.. new imacs out any second?

I wouldn't bet on it.

Similar errors appeared for the MacBook, MacBook Pro, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4 accessories across the AU, US, UK, and FR stores. The stores are also up one second, and down the next.

hawkep
15th June 2010, 08:34 PM
hmmm I wonder If anything else is to be released imminently.

Nice to see a new apple TV.

blusokx
15th June 2010, 08:46 PM
If I had to take a guess, it would be it happened because they updated the page for the Mac Mini today which may have required them taking it all down to update links and so on - only a guess though!

SlyOne
15th June 2010, 09:27 PM
Are there any surprise plan to introduce the iPhone 4?

idiesel
15th June 2010, 10:55 PM
If I had to take a guess, it would be it happened because they updated the page for the Mac Mini today which may have required them taking it all down to update links and so on - only a guess though!This was my thought too that maybe they broke some of the links. I was checking out the price of Mac Mini RAM and wanted to compare it to the price of iMac RAM as an upgrade when purchasing the unit, but all iMac pages were not working - this was ~ 6:45pm tonight