PDA

View Full Version : Itunes Visualiser Titles

DVD Plaza
14th September 2005, 10:07 PM
When running the iTunes visualiser we all know the song titles appear in the lower left corner, no worries.

On my iMac G5, running iTunes 5 on Tiger, they only appear for around 5 seconds then fade out...

On my PowerBook G4, running iTunes 5 on Panther, they stay on the screen permanently...

Issue is, I will be using my PowerBook to do the visualisations on my plasma this weekend and I only want those titles to appear for the 5 seconds like they do on my iMac to avoid screen burn...

Why are my two machines acting differently, surely iTunes isn't behaving different simply because of Tiger vs Panther?

DVD Plaza
14th September 2005, 10:16 PM
Nevermind, worked it out. The only possible way to get to the visualiser configuration options is to run the visualiser within the iTunes window, rather than full screen, and then an Options button appears which presents the varous configuration options...

I'm sure Apple stashed it there, instead of in the Preferences sheet where the entirety of iTunes other options are configured, for some stupid reason...