PDA

View Full Version : Documents to go

iJohny
4th June 2010, 05:00 PM
I just downloaded documents to go it really is the only real solution for getting docs on and off my iPad without emailing or syncing. You can access and edit docs for iDisk, drop box, google docs and the list goes on. Anyone else tried it what are your thoughts?

kyte
5th June 2010, 07:52 AM
I just downloaded documents to go it really is the only real solution for getting docs on and off my iPad without emailing or syncing. You can access and edit docs for iDisk, drop box, google docs and the list goes on. Anyone else tried it what are your thoughts?

Been using Documents to go for ages on the iphone. REally glad its now got an iPad compatible version. I like it, its good for a multitude of things. Not the only solution though, theres also Quick Office (dunno why I likes D2G better, they do much the same job... and I dont know if theres a version of QO for ipad yet, haven't bothered looking).

However, I also bought Office HD which also can send to (note: send, not sync... havent found a way to sync) google docs and dropbox. Docs to go is the best though. I probably won't ever use officeHD in any serious way