PDA

View Full Version : Videos of the iPad Launch Around the World

decryption
29th May 2010, 10:41 AM
Australia wasn't the only place to get the iPad yesterday, it was also released in Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the UK.

Each country had their own way of celebrating the launch and it's funny to see the locals reaction, but also how similar it is worldwide.

Tokyo:
NCO-h5tYMCY

Milan:
BolcB4HoYW4

Munich:
sSuMfmLht2Q

Paris:
Oho9f9WJMH0

London:
4l8-L40ce3I

Toronto:
Obw3OnHe1Vw

I couldn't find any video from Spain or Switzerland :(

kevinnugent
29th May 2010, 10:56 AM
What a lovely interview with Stephen Fry. Smart man.

The Germans were funny...all clapping in sync. Then the "woohoo's" started from the girl with the crazy hair. She must have been the American trainer. :)

macrob69
29th May 2010, 11:02 AM
What a lovely interview with Stephen Fry. Smart man.

The Germans were funny...all clapping in sync. Then the "woohoo's" started from the girl with the crazy hair. She must have been the American trainer. :)

Stephen Fry is a great man - very eloquent :)

Soliah
29th May 2010, 11:08 AM
I was on the fence until I watched that interview from Stephen Fry. Probably gonna go get one today if there's any stock left of the 64GB 3G.

macrob69
29th May 2010, 11:09 AM
I was on the fence until I watched that interview from Stephen Fry. Probably gonna go get one today if there's any stock left of the 64GB 3G.

It is an eloquent experience Soliah - go and try one out :)

bartron
29th May 2010, 11:50 AM
With the Tokyo video I was half expecting a picture in picture to pop up videoing some random commentators reaction on watching the iPad launch.

Stephen Fry is pretty cool though....you can tell he really doesn't care what other people think when he buys Apple stuff...he has his iPad and he loves it. :)