PDA

View Full Version : Call for Help

Snuff
12th May 2010, 10:44 PM
Had the iMac for nearly a year. Need help with mobile me syncing and sharing, esp photos and time machine backup and restore to the iMac.

I'm really worried with the way I've played with things and that I've stuffed it up!

Got a 21" mac, 3G phone (which convinced me to buy the iMac) and 3GS phone.

If I can cook someone dinner and/or shout them a few beers I'd really appreciate somebody in Canberra (south) coming round to help me out.

Love the iPhone but the iMac is only good for surfing the web and watching TV and Foxtel away from the missus until I get more confidence in it.

Really worried about managing files and the possibility of losing them (finder sucks compared to explorer so far).

I don't get the chance to access the forum (I think this is my first post) but can be easily contacted at snuff.smith@me.com or snuff.smith@gmail.com

I'm not an idiot on computers and can usually find a way out utilising Google and such. This time I can't.

Any help greatly appreciated and love the podcasts and tweets!

Cheers

Scott

tcimac
13th May 2010, 07:54 AM
I don't live in Canberra, but I am happy to help using Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx) we can talk over phone, while I walk you thru things using this remote desktop software.

PM me if you like