PDA

View Full Version : Official Vodafone Reps

Kirsty from Vodafone & 3
19th April 2010, 09:01 AM
Hi guys!

On the back of the announcements from my colleague Tim from 3, and decryption, I'd like to introduce myself and MacTalk Forums - View Profile: Dave From Vodafone (http://forums.mactalk.com.au/members/dave-from-vodafone.html) as Vodafone's official forum reps.

While we're not the CEO of the company, we are genuinely interested in helping our customers!!!

We can answer questions on plans, products and services and of course, any issues you might have!

Please be gentle with us as we feel our way around the forum, and forgive us for any mistakes we might make while were learning the ropes!

On a personal note, Im absolutely in love with my 32GB 3GS, and am eagerly awaiting the announcement of our iPad plans!!

Thanks!
Kirsty.

Lutze
19th April 2010, 10:13 AM
Hey Kirsty,

Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, I'm one of your worst customers - I pay my bills and I never call up, because when I finish work each evening and get home to call you about my terrible reception (that your maps don't show) your support team has gone home.

Is there any chance that your support will extend to cover the working day over here in WA - I can *sometimes* make it home for 4.30pm

Cheers!

Kirsty from Vodafone & 3
19th April 2010, 10:30 AM
Hey Kirsty,

Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, I'm one of your worst customers - I pay my bills and I never call up, because when I finish work each evening and get home to call you about my terrible reception (that your maps don't show) your support team has gone home.

Is there any chance that your support will extend to cover the working day over here in WA - I can *sometimes* make it home for 4.30pm

Cheers!

Hi Lutze,

Thanks for the welcome!!

There are no plans that I know of to extend Customer Care's business hours past 8.00 pm AEST (which is 6.00pm WAST?).

I can escalate a coverage issue for you, though, if you will send me a private message with your email contact details.

Thanks again!
Kirsty.

PS I'm sure you are not one of our *worst* customers!!!

iTy
19th April 2010, 10:48 AM
Hey Kirsty,

Welcome to the forums!

Cheers!

Hi Kirsty,

Second the welcome to the forums. It's good to get some official reps.

I'm with Lutze, hard to make a service call during working hours. Only options are lunch time, where I've battled with that robot and been on hold for close 35 mins, only to go round the the call cue again, by which time I either forgo lunch or continue with call. Only other time is after hours.

35 mins on hold plus call is not good, but compared to my Telstra calls (4 hrs marathon call is my record) it's a little better. Not something Id advertise though ;)

What is the best way to get around the voice robot? It's fine for checking bills, but that's about it.

A good example is how AAMI handle CS calls. They have a good old fashioned operator that can understand and route the call to the relevant area.

If you handle technical issues too, I'd love to know why I get so many 3G drop outs in Brisbane and Sydney CBDs areas. Every time I manage to get in touch with technical team, the answers seem to never be the same. It's either, we are upgrading towers ( no mention of reliability issues for the said towers on the website) or its "there are no issues with 3G" but I experience dropouts.

I'm wondering if this is specific to the iPhone though.

Hope this doesn't scare you away :)

Kirsty from Vodafone & 3
19th April 2010, 10:59 AM
Hi Kirsty,

Second the welcome to the forums. It's good to get some official reps.

I'm with Lutze, hard to make a service call during working hours. Only options are lunch time, where I've battled with that robot and been on hold for close 35 mins, only to go round the the call cue again, by which time I either forgo lunch or continue with call. Only other time is after hours.

35 mins on hold plus call is not good, but compared to my Telstra calls (4 hrs marathon call is my record) it's a little better. Not something Id advertise though ;)

What is the best way to get around the voice robot? It's fine for checking bills, but that's about it.

A good example is how AAMI handle CS calls. They have a good old fashioned operator that can understand and route the call to the relevant area.

If you handle technical issues too, I'd love to know why I get so many 3G drop outs in Brisbane and Sydney CBDs areas. Every time I manage to get in touch with technical team, the answers seem to never be the same. It's either, we are upgrading towers ( no mention of reliability issues for the said towers on the website) or its "there are no issues with 3G" but I experience dropouts.

I'm wondering if this is specific to the iPhone though.

Hope this doesn't scare you away :)

Thanks for the welcome, iTy!!

Lara does have her own cheat sheet on our website:

How does Lara work? (http://vodafone.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2386)

And it's helpful for finding the right words for the right department!! Feel free to let me know if she doesn't recognise something you think she should - the Lara developers are always keen for constructive feedback!

I agree, the AAMI example rocks - but we have no plans to implement that model at the moment.

The drop out issues you're having could be handset related - if you try the SIM in another phone, do you have the same issues?

Thanks!
Kirsty.

PS I'm not easily frightened!!!

Balthazar
19th April 2010, 11:03 AM
Welcome to the Forum!

Really quick question, can you give me any definative real world advice on the speed/stability of mobile data (3G or GPRS) i can expect in Thredbo Village NSW (just in the village not up the mountain).

I am going to be spending some time up there this year and am currently weighing up which telco to go with for my mobile data connection and potentially who to get my 3G iPad from.

It doesn't look to me like anyone other than Telstra have 3G up there but would love to hear from you (or any forum members who have personal experience) what Vodaphone can offer.

Kirsty from Vodafone & 3
19th April 2010, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the Forum!

Really quick question, can you give me any definative real world advice on the speed/stability of mobile data (3G or GPRS) i can expect in Thredbo Village NSW (just in the village not up the mountain).

I am going to be spending some time up there this year and am currently weighing up which telco to go with for my mobile data connection and potentially who to get my 3G iPad from.

It doesn't look to me like anyone other than Telstra have 3G up there but would love to hear from you (or any forum members who have personal experience) what Vodaphone can offer.

Hi Balthazar,

Sorry, I can't give you a real world answer, since I've never been to Threadbo myself! The coverage maps shows it as having good 900UMTS coverage, though:

mapShed Pty Ltd | Vodafone Coverage Assurance Tool (CAT) (http://maps02.pdslive.com.au/VCATMumbaiApril2010/app)

So, if the iPad is released with 2100 only, it will only work on 2G up there.

Sorry!

Thanks!
Kirsty.

iTy
19th April 2010, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the welcome, iTy!!

Lara does have her own cheat sheet on our website:

How does Lara work? (http://vodafone.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2386)

And it's helpful for finding the right words for the right department!! Feel free to let me know if she doesn't recognise something you think she should - the Lara developers are always keen for constructive feedback!

I agree, the AAMI example rocks - but we have no plans to implement that model at the moment.

The drop out issues you're having could be handset related - if you try the SIM in another phone, do you have the same issues?

Thanks!
Kirsty.

PS I'm not easily frightened!!!

Good to know that there are cheat sheets.

I've tried the sim in other phones and it works fine but these are only short. That is, I take the sim out of the iPhone, put into the other phones, boot up and check to see if it works and back to the iPhone. I might replace the sim to see if that helps.

Also I can't test other sims in the iPhone as it's locked to Vodafone. This brings me to another question, Im on a 24 month $114/m business plan (x2 phones), why do the phones need to be locked? It's a real pain when going overseas.

Balthazar
19th April 2010, 11:34 AM
Hi Balthazar,

Sorry, I can't give you a real world answer, since I've never been to Threadbo myself! The coverage maps shows it as having good 900UMTS coverage, though:

mapShed Pty Ltd | Vodafone Coverage Assurance Tool (CAT) (http://maps02.pdslive.com.au/VCATMumbaiApril2010/app)

So, if the iPad is released with 2100 only, it will only work on 2G up there.

Sorry!

Thanks!
Kirsty.

No problem,

I'll take 2G from Vodaphone/Virgin/Optus/justaboutanyoneelse than 3G from Telstra anyday.

(Personal preference of course)

Kirsty from Vodafone & 3
19th April 2010, 11:36 AM
Good to know that there are cheat sheets.

I've tried the sim in other phones and it works fine but these are only short. That is, I take the sim out of the iPhone, put into the other phones, boot up and check to see if it works and back to the iPhone. I might replace the sim to see if that helps.

Also I can't test other sims in the iPhone as it's locked to Vodafone. This brings me to another question, Im on a 24 month $114/m business plan (x2 phones), why do the phones need to be locked? It's a real pain when going overseas.

I agree - the locking is frustrating - even if it is only $25 after six months! I'll pass on your feedback.

Let me know how the SIM swap goes!

iCantwait
19th April 2010, 01:26 PM
The vodafone hold music is a 45minute loop - I found out the hard way

Welcome by the way - I actually like Vodafone compared to the shit I got from Optus

mallo
19th April 2010, 02:42 PM
Hey, great to have you here.

a quick question I have...

I live in melbourne (caroline springs), and every now and then it drops back to 2G when i'm at home, i'd say 50% of the time it drops to 2G....

About 15% of the time it does this, it drops to edge, the rest it is just normal GPRS...

I was wondering, my understanding is that currently you have or are upgrading your regional towers to edge, but havnt touched the metro ones, is there plans to also upgrade the metro ones up to edge, so if 3G drops out around the city at least we get edge?

Cheers

Kirsty from Vodafone & 3
19th April 2010, 03:03 PM
Hey, great to have you here.

a quick question I have...

I live in melbourne (caroline springs), and every now and then it drops back to 2G when i'm at home, i'd say 50% of the time it drops to 2G....

About 15% of the time it does this, it drops to edge, the rest it is just normal GPRS...

I was wondering, my understanding is that currently you have or are upgrading your regional towers to edge, but havnt touched the metro ones, is there plans to also upgrade the metro ones up to edge, so if 3G drops out around the city at least we get edge?

Cheers

Hi Mallo,

I'm not aware of any plans to upgrade metro towers to edge, I'm sorry.

Thanks!
Kirsty.

Anthonyw
19th April 2010, 07:43 PM
Welcome Kristy.

I'm not a vodafone customer but I think this is a great way to support your customers.

olfella
19th April 2010, 08:30 PM
G'day Kirsty.
Good to have you onboard. If Lutze is on of your worst customers then I must second worst (I must pay this months account!). Apart form the great plan I am on, the only 'winge' I have is similar to iTY - dropouts.

Recently (within last month) I have experienced a message on my screen say the network has been lost. Even sitting my phone on the bench at home can get this message but by the time I look at the phone I have a good signal. So something is going on and I do not think it is my phone.
Cheers - Eric
ps - I am in the ACT but don't blame me for what Kruddy is up to - poor bugger could not give free pink batts away. Now he is loose on our hospital system:eek:

opilot87
19th April 2010, 09:36 PM
OK some help with a few issues...

1. When I joined Vodafone I got an RAC discount which is supposed to give me 10% off and my 5th and 6th months free. (I joined around October last year). I just noticed on my last bill however, that there is no discount applied anymore, and the last two I looked at also had no discount applied (it was definitely shown on the 1st bill). I rang the number on bill which got me through to some call centre in India, who seemed to have no idea what he was doing and made me repeat RAC discount about 10 times and put me on hold several times but he didn't really seem to know anything about it. He said he was forwarding it to his manager and I should get a call within 5 days.... I this fails, is there a quicker/easier route to get this problem resolved?

2. About a month after i started my new contract with a 32GB iPhone 3GS, it was stolen. I rang to get both the SIM and IMEI number blocked. A week later with no luck I got a new SIM and unlocked the SIM and used an alternate phone. About a month later the phone found it way back to me through some far fetched story (think someone just wanted it to get back to me). I put my SIM back in it and to my absolute rage and disgust the phone was working completely fine despite it's supposed IMEI block!!! I was very angry as the fact it was blocked would increase the chance of retrieving the phone and the low sod that stole the phone would be able to use/sell the phone with no problems. Please forward this concern on and provide explanation as to why it happened?

3. When I switched to Vodafone I had quite poor reception signal at home, however for a week to two I tried it out and phone calls never cut out unlike Optus and even though the signal was low, it was there. Plugging it in to my dock usually always got me a 3G signal also. (its usually always 2G). The coverage map says I should be getting 3G.... Recently however, the signal appears to be worse, my phone quite often says No Signal while I am at home. I don't call much from home, but I haven't had it drop out, however it does break up a bit sometimes. I haven't done the usual phone/SIM testing, however is it possible that something has affected reception? Also could you please request the coverage map to show a true reflection of coverage in my area of Maida Vale, W.A (6057)? It should say weak 2G at best not 3G like advertised.

Thanks,
Ollie

iva
19th April 2010, 10:12 PM
Welcome!

Unfortunately, I also have to second the RACV discount + 2 months free issue mentioned above. I also joined around October / November last year and have had problems getting 10% off, let alone the 2 months free. I called two months in and got credited with the difference, but the problem has continued and I just haven't had a chance to call again. I don't really want to be on the phone to customer service every month to get the 10% discount added manually.

This is very disappointing, because I've been pretty happy with my iPhone on Vodafone otherwise.

Kirsty from Vodafone & 3
20th April 2010, 08:12 AM
Welcome Kristy.

I'm not a vodafone customer but I think this is a great way to support your customers.

Thanks Anthony!

If you ever do have any VF related issues, Dave and I are here for you!

Edit: That will teach me not to preview my posts!!!

G'day Kirsty.
Good to have you onboard. If Lutze is on of your worst customers then I must second worst (I must pay this months account!). Apart form the great plan I am on, the only 'winge' I have is similar to iTY - dropouts.

Recently (within last month) I have experienced a message on my screen say the network has been lost. Even sitting my phone on the bench at home can get this message but by the time I look at the phone I have a good signal. So something is going on and I do not think it is my phone.
Cheers - Eric
ps - I am in the ACT but don't blame me for what Kruddy is up to - poor bugger could not give free pink batts away. Now he is loose on our hospital system:eek:

Hi Eric!

Network drops out are a pain!! My first advice would be to try the SIM in another phone - if the problem is still happening, try a SIM swap - and if it's STILL happening, I can escalate the issue to our fault management team, if you shoot me a private message with your email address details!.

Didn't the pink batt thing turn into a debacle!!!

Thanks!
Kirsty.

OK some help with a few issues...

1. When I joined Vodafone I got an RAC discount which is supposed to give me 10% off and my 5th and 6th months free. (I joined around October last year). I just noticed on my last bill however, that there is no discount applied anymore, and the last two I looked at also had no discount applied (it was definitely shown on the 1st bill). I rang the number on bill which got me through to some call centre in India, who seemed to have no idea what he was doing and made me repeat RAC discount about 10 times and put me on hold several times but he didn't really seem to know anything about it. He said he was forwarding it to his manager and I should get a call within 5 days.... I this fails, is there a quicker/easier route to get this problem resolved?

2. About a month after i started my new contract with a 32GB iPhone 3GS, it was stolen. I rang to get both the SIM and IMEI number blocked. A week later with no luck I got a new SIM and unlocked the SIM and used an alternate phone. About a month later the phone found it way back to me through some far fetched story (think someone just wanted it to get back to me). I put my SIM back in it and to my absolute rage and disgust the phone was working completely fine despite it's supposed IMEI block!!! I was very angry as the fact it was blocked would increase the chance of retrieving the phone and the low sod that stole the phone would be able to use/sell the phone with no problems. Please forward this concern on and provide explanation as to why it happened?

3. When I switched to Vodafone I had quite poor reception signal at home, however for a week to two I tried it out and phone calls never cut out unlike Optus and even though the signal was low, it was there. Plugging it in to my dock usually always got me a 3G signal also. (its usually always 2G). The coverage map says I should be getting 3G.... Recently however, the signal appears to be worse, my phone quite often says No Signal while I am at home. I don't call much from home, but I haven't had it drop out, however it does break up a bit sometimes. I haven't done the usual phone/SIM testing, however is it possible that something has affected reception? Also could you please request the coverage map to show a true reflection of coverage in my area of Maida Vale, W.A (6057)? It should say weak 2G at best not 3G like advertised.

Thanks,
Ollie

Hi Ollie!

Sorry to hear you're having such a bad time with the service - although I'm glad you got your phone back!

Your first two issues I can investigate, but only by accessing your account. Please send me a private message with your email address, and I will grab your details via email.

Follow my advice to Eric (above) regarding network drops outs! And with regards to the maps, I can pass on feedback to the website guys, suggesting the area be updated!

Thanks!
Kirsty.

Welcome!

Unfortunately, I also have to second the RACV discount + 2 months free issue mentioned above. I also joined around October / November last year and have had problems getting 10% off, let alone the 2 months free. I called two months in and got credited with the difference, but the problem has continued and I just haven't had a chance to call again. I don't really want to be on the phone to customer service every month to get the 10% discount added manually.

This is very disappointing, because I've been pretty happy with my iPhone on Vodafone otherwise.

Hi iva!

I'm sure I can fix this for you! Send me a private message with your email address, and I will look into it.

Thanks!
Kirsty.

nike1
20th April 2010, 08:37 AM
is there any news on updating 3G coverage across Tasmania?
currently can only get 3G in hobart,

and even just general coverage as ive been getting alot of dead spots lately.

Kirsty from Vodafone & 3
20th April 2010, 08:43 AM
is there any news on updating 3G coverage across Tasmania?
currently can only get 3G in hobart,

and even just general coverage as ive been getting alot of dead spots lately.

Hi nike1,

I'm not aware of any plans to extend the 2100UMTS coverage in Tassie. There is 900 in Launnie, but that's not much chop if you have an iPhone!

Where in Tassie are you? We're in Kingston.

Thanks!
Kirsty.

nike1
20th April 2010, 11:37 AM
Launceston.

Kirsty from Vodafone & 3
20th April 2010, 11:47 AM
Launceston.

Ahhh - I would say the fact Launnie already has 900 pretty much rules out any future plans for 2100!!! I'll let you know if a) I'm wrong, and b) if that changes in the future, though.

tcn33
20th April 2010, 11:57 AM
Guys, if you have a specific issue you'd like Kirsty or Dave to address, could you please start a thread for it? It'll be more helpful for users in future if they can read a more specific thread rather than one general Vodafone thread with a million different issues in it.

Dave from Vodafone & 3
20th April 2010, 02:27 PM
The vodafone hold music is a 45minute loop - I found out the hard way

Welcome by the way - I actually like Vodafone compared to the shit I got from Optus

Hey iCantwait !

Thanks for your welcome! Thought i'd take the chance to say hi considering Kirsty missed this one!!

Cheers!
Dave.

iva
20th April 2010, 04:05 PM
I would just like to say a big thank you to Kirsty for resolving my 6 months of issues within a matter of hours. I can't believe I am having warm and fuzzy feelings towards a telco :} Doesn't it just show that it ultimately always comes down to customer service?

Anyways, thanks again!

Kirsty from Vodafone & 3
20th April 2010, 04:25 PM
I would just like to say a big thank you to Kirsty for resolving my 6 months of issues within a matter of hours. I can't believe I am having warm and fuzzy feelings towards a telco :} Doesn't it just show that it ultimately always comes down to customer service?

Anyways, thanks again!

You're welcome! I'm glad I could help!!

opilot87
20th April 2010, 06:49 PM
Hi Ollie!

Sorry to hear you're having such a bad time with the service - although I'm glad you got your phone back!

Your first two issues I can investigate, but only by accessing your account. Please send me a private message with your email address, and I will grab your details via email.

Follow my advice to Eric (above) regarding network drops outs! And with regards to the maps, I can pass on feedback to the website guys, suggesting the area be updated!

Thanks!
Kirsty.

Thanks Kirsty, PM sent. Will do some testing for the network issues and then get back to you.

Cheers,
Ollie

fliper
7th May 2010, 10:09 AM
Hi Kirsty,

i have found your plans to get an iphone + a great data allowance among the best in the market. I would love to know if I can get to use skype with Vodafone? I would appreciate your advice! thanks,
fliper

Alec Fraser
7th May 2010, 10:13 AM
Hi Kirsty,

i have found your plans to get an iphone + a great data allowance among the best in the market. I would love to know if I can get to use skype with Vodafone? I would appreciate your advice! thanks,
fliper

As Decryption and I pointed out in your other thread on the subject Fliper, you can not use Skype over 3G yet (without jailbreaking of course...don't ask how, that sort of stuff isn't discussed on the forum). Once Skype actually release an updated app that enables calling over 3G, it will work with any provider...including Vodafone.

My guess is that they're waiting for the background VoIP stuff in OS 4.0 and releasing an updated app after it's been released to the public.

Kirsty from Vodafone & 3
7th May 2010, 10:22 AM
As Decryption and I pointed out in your other thread on the subject Fliper, you can not use Skype over 3G yet (without jailbreaking of course...don't ask how, that sort of stuff isn't discussed on the forum). Once Skype actually release an updated app that enables calling over 3G, it will work with any provider...including Vodafone.

My guess is that they're waiting for the background VoIP stuff in OS 4.0 and releasing an updated app after it's been released to the public.
Hi Fliper,

I'm glad you're happy with our plans and data allowance, however, as thatfilthyspringbok says, you won't be able to use cellular data to access Skype. It will work with WiFi, though, I understand.

Incidently, thatfilthyspringbok is possilby one of the most interesting usernames I've come across!!!

Thanks,
Kirsty.

Alec Fraser
7th May 2010, 11:29 AM
Thanks Kirsty, I'll take that as a compliment :) As you might have guessed, I moved here from South Africa...at the first place I worked at they couldn't remember my name and started calling me filthy springbok, or filthy for short ;) It stuck and I just kept using it.

Actually, I do a lot of stuff with your corporate team for work. We've got 300+ phones and 100+ broadband cards with Voda :)

adis
8th June 2010, 11:16 PM
Hi Kirsty,

Just very curious what our options are in regards to upgrading handsets.
Im on a 24 month contract 99m plus ins.. Im only 4 months in at the moment..

Will it be upgradeable without waiting for end of contract?

Goodbye
8th June 2010, 11:28 PM
I am in the same boat. Will have 12 months left on a $69 contract. What upgrade concessions will you be giving? Thanks!

The Fluffy Duck
8th June 2010, 11:52 PM
Any word for iphone 4 upgrade plans for those on a contract?

Joey1983
9th June 2010, 08:36 AM
Just a heads up to everyone on Vodafone, Visual Voicemail is not working at the moment (hasn't for about a week now). Just spoke to Vodafone and they have been aware of the problem and don't have a date on when it will be fixed.

Call 121 to check for any new messages. I've had a lot of upset clients wondering why I'm not returning their calls.

An SMS or email from Vodafone would have been nice, advising us of the problem...

Oh well, 1 month to go.

delux
9th June 2010, 08:57 AM
Just a heads up to everyone on Vodafone, Visual Voicemail is not working at the moment (hasn't for about a week now). Just spoke to Vodafone and they have been aware of the problem and don't have a date on when it will be fixed.

Call 121 to check for any new messages. I've had a lot of upset clients wondering why I'm not returning their calls.

An SMS or email from Vodafone would have been nice, advising us of the problem...

Oh well, 1 month to go.

I got a voicemail last night and Visual Voicemail worked fine. Maybe just sydney?

delux
I am in the same boat. Will have 12 months left on a $69 contract. What upgrade concessions will you be giving? Thanks!

+1 also keen to know about upgrade concessions.

Dave from Vodafone & 3
Hi Kirsty,

Just very curious what our options are in regards to upgrading handsets.
Im on a 24 month contract 99m plus ins.. Im only 4 months in at the moment..

Will it be upgradeable without waiting for end of contract?

Any word for iphone 4 upgrade plans for those on a contract?

Hi Adis, Goodbye & The Fluffy Duck.

All early upgrade are access on a case to case basis via our upgrades team. Currently there is no "special" upgrade option for a iPhone 4 whether moving from a pre-existing iPhone or any other device.

Thanks

Oh well, 1 month to go.

Hi Joey1983.

Thanks for pointing this out! The outage is current up on our webpage (http://www.vodafone.com.au/help/networkstatus/networkstatus/index.htm). As a bandaid, we suggest changing to txt alert
(1218) or ring alert (1219) until we have some more information.

Cheers
Dave.

nike1
10th June 2010, 11:57 AM
is there any way to directly get in contact with someone in the unlocking department
as i've got a replacement iphone and the imei is not listed,

ive got an email from apple stating that ive had my phone replaced , should i forward that onto someone?

thank you

Razer
15th June 2010, 05:05 PM
Any update on visual voicemail?

Wow, litterally as i clicked the comment button i got an sms from vodafone saying visual voicemail is back up and running. It's a great feature.

Joey1983
15th June 2010, 05:37 PM
Do Vodafone shape tethering speeds now?
Haven't used it for a while but my internet at home is down and I have my phone plugged in, it's literally been running at dial up speeds (currently sitting at about 54KB/s). I never remember it being this slow the last couple of time I've used tethering.

Exocet
15th June 2010, 07:07 PM
Guys, from now on please create a new thread for new issues or questions you have for the Vodafone reps rather than turning this into a megathread. Thanks.