PDA

View Full Version : iPhone/iPad App Development Workshops - Melbourne & Hobart

Paris
16th April 2010, 07:34 AM
Hi all,

Just thought I'd bring your attention to two upcoming iPhone/iPad App Development workshops I'll be running in the near future.

ACS iPhone/iPad Development Workshop - Hobart
10th, 11th & 12th May 2010 - central Hobart, Tasmania
Learn more about it, or sign up, on the ACS website. (http://bit.ly/bdUyJJ)

iPhone Boot Camp - Melbourne
21st, 22nd, 23rd May 2010 - central Melbourne, Victoria
Learn more about it, or sign up (http://bit.ly/8XZqaA).
(If anyone is from a group or a company, and intends to send 2 or more developers, hit me up and we can arrange a discounted rate.)

There seems to be a fair amount of interest in iPhone development (and iPad!) on these forums, so I thought someone might be interested. We've run a number of these events in the past in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Hobart, San Francisco, San Jose etc., and they've been very successful.

We are not handling the business side of either of these events, we are the trainers; if anyone has any questions though, please feel free to ask!

(I apologise if this is considered spam - feel free to delete it if I'm breaching any rules.)

Cheers!
Paris

Paris
23rd April 2010, 03:03 AM
Just a heads-up - there is currently less than a day left to register for the Melbourne Boot Camp at early-bird rates and we're getting close to full. :)

It's also the last early-bird day for Hobart!

Had a few MacTalkers register, so it should be fun!

ForwardSlash
23rd April 2010, 09:07 AM
My company signed me up, see you there.

Paris
23rd April 2010, 09:24 AM
My company signed me up, see you there.

Awesome! Look forward to it.

iphonedev
26th April 2010, 11:30 PM
I have sent the details to a senior manager in my company,hopefully there should be a few from my team who get to go

Cheers

Paris
27th April 2010, 02:18 AM
I have sent the details to a senior manager in my company,hopefully there should be a few from my team who get to go

Cheers

Great! Look forward to it - let me know if we can hook you up with a discount for sending 2+ :)