PDA

View Full Version : What do we do now?

Stez
15th April 2010, 10:35 AM
Okay, so the iPad has been delayed, those of us waiting for the 3G model (like me) haven't lost any time yet, but right now, are there any pros here who have been in a situation like this before? What is the next step for those of us who want to import? I've been doing some research on eBay (I really don't want to order from there) and the 32GB 3G models are more expensive then the 64GB 3G models. So looks like I'm gonna be looking at the 64GB 3G (1 day to go and one of them is only at 800) if I cannot get my hands on an internationally shipping US online store.

nando
15th April 2010, 10:44 AM
if we were in the simpsons cartoon they will say..lets burn the apple stores !! ehehehhe
but..yea it sucks i'll just wait..and pretend nothing has happened....nothing to do nothing to see... at least let us see ur prices so we can be better prepared..

modernpacifist
15th April 2010, 10:58 AM
I bought an iPad Wifi for work (iPhone OS Developer) expecting to hand that off to my boss (who would buy it from me) and get myself a 3G model. This has kinda messed up my plans.

As a result, I'm going to be doing another order for an iPad 3G via my relay service (Ship2Me Package Forwarding - Ship2Me Package Forwarding (http://www.ship2me.com)). Basically they give you a shipping address in the US where you get your iPad delivered to and they forward it to your real address in Australia. Shipping for my Wifi was $50 US. It left the relay guys on Tuesday Australian time and arrived Thursday morning via UPS.

If anyone is interested, PM me and we can organise a consolidated shipment. Basically you can pay for your iPad yourself, and I will give you my shipping address in the States. Once they are all received, Ship2Me will repackage them to save on shipping costs and send it to Australia.

I can then arrange couriers to get the iPad to you similar to what Anthony did. The only payment that I require are the shipping charges (I've contacted Ship2Me for a per iPad cost given my last order).

All the shipments are insured for their full value and I can provide tracking numbers for anyone who wants in.

Cheers

HumanMedia
15th April 2010, 11:09 AM
I thought Ship2Me were now listed by Apple as a mail forwarder and no longer honour orders to those addresses?

modernpacifist
15th April 2010, 11:15 AM
Well I'm sitting here with an iPad :) - So perhaps they either didn't detect it or no longer care.

Fedgrub
15th April 2010, 11:16 AM
Interesting...

Fedgrub
15th April 2010, 11:21 AM
Actually, do you have further information on this?

Like how can we confirm this has or has not been blocked by Apple? And will the 3G iPad's be locked?

Stez
15th April 2010, 11:25 AM
The more I think about it the more it pisses me off! eBay is meant to be cheaper and I can't believe the market is how it is with all these overpriced iPads.

modernpacifist
15th April 2010, 11:29 AM
I'm waiting for the Ship2Me guys to wake up (since they are in the US) to give me a per iPad price to make life easier.

The process that I went through was,
Setup Ship2Me
Get confirmation which includes your US shipping address
Head to Apple Online US Store, use that shipping address and my AMEX and paid
Got confirmation from Apple Store.
Shipment went to Ship2Me
Ship2Me sent it to me.
Whole thing was pretty painless.

If anyone would like to use my relay service, I would provide you with my shipping address over there, let the Ship2Me guys know what there will be some packages addressed to different names arriving at my mailbox, they will unpack the iPad boxes from the Apple packaging and repack them more efficiently and forward it to me over UPS.

Once I receive them, I'll organise couriers to get the iPads themselves, insured, to whoever goes in.

The only monies that I require are the each person's part of the international shipping charges + the local courier delivery charges. I'm also emailing Ship2Me about any possible customs charges for large deliveries of iPads coming into the country. If your interested, PM me your contact details so we can discuss specifics.

DanGleibitz
15th April 2010, 11:31 AM
The more I think about it the more it pisses me off! eBay is meant to be cheaper and I can't believe the market is how it is with all these overpriced iPads.

You need to read an economics primer then. Ebay is not "meant to be cheaper", and nor are these iPads "overpriced". It's a fair price set by free agents in a free market. If anything, the price indicates that Apple is selling themselves short given the current retail price and current levels of supply and demand.

decryption
15th April 2010, 11:38 AM
I'm also emailing Ship2Me about any possible customs charges for large deliveries of iPads coming into the country. If your interested, PM me your contact details so we can discuss specifics.

Australian Customs will charge UPS/Fedex 10% GST and 5% duty for any deliveries with a value over AU$1000. You'll also be charged a "handling" or "brokerage" fee by UPS/FedEx. They'll then hold on to your parcel until you pay them the fees owing.

So if you get, say, 5 iPads in the one parcel, worth US$499 each, you'll need to pay AU$405 + whatever the brokerage fee is (whenever I've had stuff over $1k imported, its been approx $20-50 depending on the value of the item).

modernpacifist
15th April 2010, 11:39 AM
Actually, do you have further information on this?

Like how can we confirm this has or has not been blocked by Apple? And will the 3G iPad's be locked?

3G iPads are sold unlocked by Apple - that comes from Steve Jobs at the media event.

As for Ship2Me, I didn't hit a single hitch with it. I'll ask them if there have been any issues, however they list Apple as a recommended retailer.

modernpacifist
15th April 2010, 11:43 AM
Australian Customs will charge UPS/Fedex 10% GST and 5% duty for any deliveries with a value over AU$1000. You'll also be charged a "handling" or "brokerage" fee by UPS/FedEx. They'll then hold on to your parcel until you pay them the fees owing.

The one thing that Ship2Me require for large orders is the total value of the item being shipped for these purposes. They organise the brokerage fees in advance with UPS and also use the total value to calculate insurance costs.

johnq
15th April 2010, 12:03 PM
Borderlinx - create your own US and UK address and shop online! (http://www.borderlinx.com/)

These guys do a similar thing to ship2me.

They have a neat little iPhone app that calculates the total cost. The 64GB WiFi version will cost A$947.09 shipped at todays exchange rate.

Mickytk
15th April 2010, 12:24 PM
Borderlinx - create your own US and UK address and shop online! (http://www.borderlinx.com/)

These guys do a similar thing to ship2me.

They have a neat little iPhone app that calculates the total cost. The 64GB WiFi version will cost A$947.09 shipped at todays exchange rate.

$200 shipping!? :eek:

Matheos
15th April 2010, 12:46 PM
I purchased one off eBay (US Store) today, it was $575 USD.

I used my paypal account to pay for it and I used shipito.com to forward the package to my AUS address.

As someone had stated earlier, apple seems to limit how many iPads they will ship to an address, so buying directly from Apple is not possible when using these services.... apparently.

Assuming that the 16GB iPad will be $649 AUS when it is released, I don't think I'm paying too much of a premium to get it early.

Vojtin
15th April 2010, 12:52 PM

I used my paypal account to pay for it and I used shipito.com to forward the package to my AUS address.

As someone had stated earlier, apple seems to limit how many iPads they will ship to an address, so buying directly from Apple is not possible when using these services.... apparently.

Assuming that the 16GB iPad will be $649 AUS when it is released, I don't think I'm paying too much of a premium to get it early.

Link to seller?

Matheos
15th April 2010, 01:05 PM
Link to seller?

Apple iPad Wi-Fi (16GB) - eBay, Tablets, Computers Networking. (end time 15-Apr-10 11:49:30 AEST) (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120556431835)

Vojtin
15th April 2010, 01:08 PM
Thanks, he had just one

nando
15th April 2010, 01:10 PM
what if we all email Steve and tell him how disappointing this is and how angry we are to be a second class citizen of the world... cuz is USA 1st then the rest of the world.
sucks

time4magik
15th April 2010, 01:11 PM
Yer i emailed steve, infact everyone should just to make him angry lol!
i guees now il need to EBAY one /sigh

Vojtin
15th April 2010, 01:12 PM
what if we all email Steve and tell him how disappointing this is and how angry we are to be a second class citizen of the world... cuz is USA 1st then the rest of the world.
sucks

He will answer

No

:-)

nightelves
15th April 2010, 01:15 PM

Bargain!!

Matheos
15th April 2010, 01:19 PM
sucks

Business is business, I think the US still accounts for more than 50% of Apple's sales.

azultrahur
15th April 2010, 01:24 PM
What we do now is just wait.

You know, these devices aren't just magicked up out of thin air. They are made by people, paid pitiful amounts of money who work amazingly long hours in uncomfortable conditions, most of which will never afford the device they are making.

Read this for just an example of how the industry works at its worst: National Labor Committee report on Chinese CE factories uncovers deplorable conditions -- Engadget (http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/14/national-labor-committee-report-on-chinese-ce-factories-uncovers/)

and good companies often don't fare much better.

So again I say, just wait, there are many more productive things that you can do other than complain about a company's failure to immediately satiate your consumerist impulses.

modernpacifist
15th April 2010, 02:14 PM
To those who have sent me email addresses - Details, prices and procedures have been sent.

Cheers

Darwiniandude
15th April 2010, 04:29 PM
How are people paying for these? Have just set up a ship2me account for myself.

Are people using www.entropay.com ? Other similar services? What do you reccomend.

modernpacifist
15th April 2010, 04:42 PM
I'm just using my credit card as I would for any other purchase.

decryption
15th April 2010, 05:34 PM
I'm just using my credit card as I would for any other purchase.

What type of credit card do you have that works on the US Apple Store? Is it a US issued card?

modernpacifist
15th April 2010, 05:46 PM
I'm just using an AMEX - same one that I used for my iPad pre-order. AU issued. It works in the US iTunes Store as well :). Must have been lucky. Also, since I have a US shipping address and US phone number, it seems to work.

Fedgrub
15th April 2010, 05:48 PM
I used my VISA just before, all worked fine. Got a call from CBA within one minute (literally) ensuring it was me that made the payment.

The funds have been removed, but waiting on order confo from Apple now. Got an order number though. Order tracker works...

modernpacifist
15th April 2010, 05:50 PM
I guess the security mechanism is the fact that the product won't ship to anything other than a US address. If you were outside the country, then you wouldn't be able to ship it to you.

decryption
15th April 2010, 06:29 PM
I'm just using an AMEX - same one that I used for my iPad pre-order. AU issued. It works in the US iTunes Store as well :). Must have been lucky. Also, since I have a US shipping address and US phone number, it seems to work.

Interesting - I have an AMEX too (one issued by NAB, the other issued by AMEX themselves). Neither work on the US iTunes store though :(

tom5955
15th April 2010, 06:32 PM
Okay, so the iPad has been delayed, those of us waiting for the 3G model (like me) haven't lost any time yet, but right now, are there any pros here who have been in a situation like this before? What is the next step for those of us who want to import? I've been doing some research on eBay (I really don't want to order from there) and the 32GB 3G models are more expensive then the 64GB 3G models. So looks like I'm gonna be looking at the 64GB 3G (1 day to go and one of them is only at 800) if I cannot get my hands on an internationally shipping US online store.

$800 is an amazing price. That model is US$829! I don't know why its cheaper

DaveOZ
15th April 2010, 06:33 PM
I have a MyUS account and just ordered another iPad off the US site using my ANZ visa. I have bought other things this way in the past including an AppleTV. So far it is going well but we shall see if Apple reverse the payment later.

tom5955
15th April 2010, 06:46 PM
How do we find box dimensions? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the Apple website

DanGleibitz
15th April 2010, 07:02 PM
How do we find box dimensions?
I don't have the box in front of me but it's:
Slightly less than 20cm wide
by
Slightly less than 25cm long
by
Around 8cm thick

The width & length are only slightly bigger than the iPad itself. Hope this helps.

Soleil
15th April 2010, 07:19 PM
I am going to order one through comgateway have seen others have done this on various forums plus doesnt work out too bad. Will be under AUD$820 for 64GB one from what I have worked out.
Was able to use my Westpac Mastercard for the payment too.

tom5955
15th April 2010, 08:46 PM
I don't have the box in front of me but it's:
Slightly less than 20cm wide
by
Slightly less than 25cm long
by
Around 8cm thick

The width & length are only slightly bigger than the iPad itself. Hope this helps.

Great thanks

Darwiniandude
15th April 2010, 10:09 PM
I am going to order one through comgateway have seen others have done this on various forums plus doesnt work out too bad. Will be under AUD$820 for 64GB one from what I have worked out.
Was able to use my Westpac Mastercard for the payment too.

Haven't heard of comGateway... but this looks like a really good, easy option. One company to deal with who'll handle the US credit card issue, and the shipping address issue, freight and insurance and stuff. 5% fee, easy.

Hmmm...

Do I get 3G or not? Will the 3G REALLY ship at the end of April? *sigh*

Maybe I just get a WiFi 16... satisfy my 'need it now' cravings, and on sell it after may 12th when I can order an AU 3G model. Hmm....

Soleil
15th April 2010, 10:13 PM
I hadn't heard of them either until I read of others that imported through them so though I'd do it, still a bit nervous about the whole thing though.
And how do we contact the US apple store from outside the US? The 1800 number obviously won't work and there's no email address that I can find.

decryption
15th April 2010, 10:20 PM
I hadn't heard of them either until I read of others that imported through them so though I'd do it, still a bit nervous about the whole thing though.
And how do we contact the US apple store from outside the US? The 1800 number obviously won't work and there's no email address that I can find.

The 800 number does work - I've called the US Apple Store a few times :)

Soleil
15th April 2010, 10:23 PM
That's great, thanks. Good to know if needed. I just assumed because ours don't outside Australia that it wouldn't either!

surfichris
15th April 2010, 10:29 PM
Obviously not 100% confirmed w/ Apple yet but...

Steve Jobs confirms iPad 3G to ship alongside International iPad Wi-Fi in May (http://www.tipb.com/2010/04/15/steve-jobs-confirms-ipad-3g-ship-international-ipad-wifi/)

Mickytk
15th April 2010, 10:36 PM
Obviously not 100% confirmed w/ Apple yet but...

Steve Jobs confirms iPad 3G to ship alongside International iPad Wi-Fi in May (http://www.tipb.com/2010/04/15/steve-jobs-confirms-ipad-3g-ship-international-ipad-wifi/)

Why does Steve still do his work emails with the iPhone now that he has an iPad?

Well, i guess the iPad needs a pretty frickin big pocket, but he probably has one in every room at least <_<

tom5955
15th April 2010, 10:38 PM
Haven't heard of comGateway... but this looks like a really good, easy option. One company to deal with who'll handle the US credit card issue, and the shipping address issue, freight and insurance and stuff. 5% fee, easy.

Hmmm...

Do I get 3G or not? Will the 3G REALLY ship at the end of April? *sigh*

Maybe I just get a WiFi 16... satisfy my 'need it now' cravings, and on sell it after may 12th when I can order an AU 3G model. Hmm....

Its actually the cheapest of them all. I've been adding up prices and it ends up being better than shipito and ship2me.

I think that it will, because they would have announced that they were postponing the release when they told us about the international release yesterday.

Zanorath
15th April 2010, 10:44 PM
But is it trustworthy? Has anyone ordered from them yet?

tom5955
15th April 2010, 10:46 PM
I know anyone can make one. But the website does look a lot more professional than the shipito and ship2me sites. Would like to know if anyone has used them before though.

Soleil
15th April 2010, 10:47 PM
Some people on whirlpool had use them which is where I got the site name.

Zanorath
15th April 2010, 10:51 PM
It seems pretty authentic, the website that is. Has anyone done the maths on how much say a 32GB iPad and Apple case would be from them?

Darwiniandude
15th April 2010, 10:57 PM
Sorry, with the 'they buy it for you' credit card thing, it's a 10% fee.

I've placed my order, I chose to pay them with PayPal; hopefully this adds an extra layer of "I never got this, give me my money back" type protection. Hmm...

Was $768.90 USD for the 64GB model, inc their 10% fee. In AUD that's about $825 PayPal slugged me $847 AUD though.

Once it gets to the comGateway warehouse/us address I then choose the shipping options.

Express to Australia is $28.80 USD for the first 500 grams, and $4.8 USD per 500 grams afterwards. This claims 2-3 days for Australia. The Standard shipping is 5-8 days for AU and is $24 USD for first 500 grams then $4 USD per 500 grams after.

They've emailed me an order confirmation and so on, PayPal sent me a thing and took the money out but said that "Please note that this is not a charge. Your account will be charged when the merchant processes your payment."

Hopefully it goes ok.

Assuming 3KG weight (should be less than this, right?) for Express that's 52.80 USD, which is $58 AUD in PayPal slug money. $58 + 847 is $905 AUD.

Insurance is 0.65% extra, I think i'll do that :)

But it won't be 3KG right? It will weigh less? Anyone able to weigh theirs and the box and bits etc?

I don't recommend this service and I haven't used it till tonight. You're on your own here. But it seemed like the best option for me, compared to ~$1080 AUD through eBay at best from what I could tell. I mean that's roughly $200 saving.

tom5955
15th April 2010, 10:58 PM
Approx US$639 which is around AU$684.
Not exact though, just guessing from around what I had been doing

DJY
15th April 2010, 10:59 PM
I might have to buy a 64GB 3G iPad when I'm in Florida second week of May now I think.
I did want to buy locally
I do want to only use Aussie iTunes account, and set it all up properly, no jail break, no fuss...
but I'm thinking I won't be able to resist!

tom5955
15th April 2010, 11:00 PM
Sorry, with the 'they buy it for you' credit card thing, it's a 10% fee.

I've placed my order, I chose to pay them with PayPal; hopefully this adds an extra layer of "I never got this, give me my money back" type protection. Hmm...

Was $768.90 USD for the 64GB model, inc their 10% fee. In AUD that's about $825 PayPal slugged me $847 AUD though.

Once it gets to the comGateway warehouse/us address I then choose the shipping options.

Express to Australia is $28.80 USD for the first 500 grams, and $4.8 USD per 500 grams afterwards. This claims 2-3 days for Australia. The Standard shipping is 5-8 days for AU and is $24 USD for first 500 grams then $4 USD per 500 grams after.

They've emailed me an order confirmation and so on, PayPal sent me a thing and took the money out but said that "Please note that this is not a charge. Your account will be charged when the merchant processes your payment."

Hopefully it goes ok.

Assuming 3KG weight (should be less than this, right?) for Express that's 52.80 USD, which is $58 AUD in PayPal slug money. $58 + 847 is $905 AUD.

Insurance is 0.65% extra, I think i'll do that :)

But it won't be 3KG right? It will weigh less? Anyone able to weigh theirs and the box and bits etc?

I don't recommend this service and I haven't used it till tonight. You're on your own here. But it seemed like the best option for me, compared to ~$1080 AUD through eBay at best from what I could tell. I mean that's roughly $200 saving.

I put in 2kg and it came up with 36 for standard shipping.

Why don't you recommend it? I found it fairly easy, and a bit cheaper than eBay and the other sites available.

Darwiniandude
15th April 2010, 11:01 PM
It seems pretty authentic, the website that is. Has anyone done the maths on how much say a 32GB iPad and Apple case would be from them?

I wanted the case. Practical. But I've heard so much negativity towards the build quality, dirt attraction, it not fitting in the dock or keyboard dock, etc etc... that I've bought a Targus 10" netback bag tonight for $35 and I'll get a silicon or plastic backshell thing for a bit of protection.

I love the Apple case in design, especially the angled keyboard operation, but I wouldn't want to drop it in that case. And I wouldn't want to be seen holding that case in public it's pretty damn obvious what it is. So the netback bag gives me room for charger, via dongle, usb/sd reader, headphones etc. And people hopefully think I have an EEE PC.

I wear a Windows Vista had in public whenever I have a laptop bag with me. That way no one thinks I have expensive Apple gear lol

OK, rambling mode off.

My main point was going to be that I don't think the Apple case is even shipping yet... so unless you want your whole order delayed.

I say get a $7 silicon case of eBay Australia so you have SOME protection when it arrives, then get better stuff later when you can go all touchy feely on the range in a retail store in about a month.

Darwiniandude
15th April 2010, 11:06 PM
Why don't you recommend it? I found it fairly easy, and a bit cheaper than eBay and the other sites available.

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. :)

I just meant that I couldn't recommend the service as I've not used it other than to place this order. ie I've never dealt with their support, or received and item etc. I didn't mean that I didn't recommend it because I'd had bad experiences or thought it was shifty or anything.

Zanorath
15th April 2010, 11:06 PM
Fair point, but it is shipping. If you go on the US Apple site and start ordering any model iPad it gives you the option of the case and other accessories; if you opt-in on the case the shipping time doesn't change. I'm presuming if you did this it would all be in the one box and not too hard… Would that be right?

Darwiniandude
15th April 2010, 11:08 PM
Meanwhile, if someone in Adelaide has an iPad, can they please bring it past Derringers Music in Forestville tomorrow or on Saturday (I'll wipe my drool off the screen, promise!) and let me have a look? You can play with OS4 on my iPhone and I'll make you an awesome Cappuccino. :)

Darwiniandude
15th April 2010, 11:11 PM
Fair point, but it is shipping. If you go on the US Apple site and start ordering any model iPad it gives you the option of the case and other accessories; if you opt-in on the case the shipping time doesn't change. I'm presuming if you did this it would all be in the one box and not too hard… Would that be right?

Here in Australia Apple often part ships to me. eg I got my apple care and vesa wall mount a good week or two before my iMac a couple of years back. They part ship. That's free in AU and free in the US, but it wouldn't be free for comGateway to send it here, it's two international shipments.

The reason I expect you won't get it is if you look on the Apple store it says ships 5-7 days, but if you go to iPad accessories and bring up the case it says ships in 2-3 WEEKS... which is far, far longer.

Interesting that the time doesn't change when you add it to the order though. Hmm...

Zanorath
15th April 2010, 11:13 PM
I noticed in the comGateway sign up assistant, they ask for your mobile number. Is there any chance of them spamming you with calls and so on? Their terms of service say they may 'verify' your account my sending a code to your phone which you have to enter.

tom5955
15th April 2010, 11:17 PM
Sorry, I wasn't very clear. :)

I just meant that I couldn't recommend the service as I've not used it other than to place this order. ie I've never dealt with their support, or received and item etc. I didn't mean that I didn't recommend it because I'd had bad experiences or thought it was shifty or anything.

Ahhh right ok.
Well hopefully it goes ok.

Darwiniandude
15th April 2010, 11:26 PM
I noticed in the comGateway sign up assistant, they ask for your mobile number. Is there any chance of them spamming you with calls and so on? Their terms of service say they may 'verify' your account my sending a code to your phone which you have to enter.

I doubt it. I did deselect some of the marketing email 'offers from partners' type stuff though. If they spam your mobile they're unlikely to get much future business from you.

Syrecx
16th April 2010, 01:11 AM
I think its because ipad has been shipped internationally and causing a backlash on orders. hence, delayed here in Australia..who's to blame...the ones already with ipad in australia....me! hahahauahah -_-" and several others of course!

Soleil
16th April 2010, 03:47 AM
I was able to use my own mastercard on Apple.com but I still havent received an email confirmation from them for my order. I can view it but I did it as a guest so I have to view it with order number and postcode which is a bit annoying - I want to ring them and see if they can associate it with the account I created using the same email so I can see more detail but at this stage it says its going to arrive (at comgateway) next week.

Zanorath
16th April 2010, 10:34 AM
Hmm. I reckon I'm going to order using comGateway as well. They seem pretty safe. Any idea where to pick up a $50 iTunes card? I'd like to grab iWork for it as well.

Darwiniandude
16th April 2010, 09:44 PM
You can get US cards on eBay.

comGateway just sent me this email:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your order.

Owing to the overwhelming demand of the iPad in the U.S, we are still unable to obtain any clear indications of delivery dates.

Given the uncertainty, we will proceed to process your order but will not be deducting your account until your order is ready for shipment.

We will extend to you a “no-question asked” free return policy if requested for within 48 hours of the delivery of your order at your U.S. address.

However, if you choose not to continue with your order, please inform us by replying to this e-mail with your cancellation instructions.

We thank you for shopping with us.

That's nice to know. I'll keep my order in the system for now but if they don't have it in a couple of weeks even, I'll cancel because that's too close to the AU pre order date. Remember that the US site shows 5-7 business days as a ship time. That means thursday 22nd-mon 26th, plus 2-3 days to AU, I could have it late April possibly, or early May. If it drags on too much I'll cancel though.

tom5955
16th April 2010, 10:03 PM
You can get US cards on eBay.

comGateway just sent me this email:

That's nice to know. I'll keep my order in the system for now but if they don't have it in a couple of weeks even, I'll cancel because that's too close to the AU pre order date. Remember that the US site shows 5-7 business days as a ship time. That means thursday 22nd-mon 26th, plus 2-3 days to AU, I could have it late April possibly, or early May. If it drags on too much I'll cancel though.

Did you try do the DIY or go straight for the BuyForMe thing?

Nightwish
16th April 2010, 10:06 PM
Did you try do the DIY or go straight for the BuyForMe thing?

I'm pretty sure this is using BuyForMe

tom5955
16th April 2010, 10:15 PM
I'm pretty sure this is using BuyForMe

I meant whether DIY had been tried first and not worked, or if they had just gone straight for BuyForMe

Nightwish
16th April 2010, 10:46 PM
I meant whether DIY had been tried first and not worked, or if they had just gone straight for BuyForMe

Oops, my bad. Half asleep ><, sorry!

tom5955
16th April 2010, 10:50 PM
Oops, my bad. Half asleep ><, sorry!

Haha no worries