PDA

View Full Version : 4G iPod Pictures

zefi
21st July 2004, 11:18 AM
Hello, I'm very new here. I have visited Appletalk before and was impressed, and for some reason I came back here last night and it's become even better! I like all the Australian-centric articles and news, so I want to do my small part in sharing this web link.

It contains some photos of the new 20 gig iPod model, including the new box it came in. The owner claims to have used the iPod for about 5 hours and the battery indicates a 1/2 charge. (He had sound eq, sound check on and volume set to 1/2 way).

iPod 20 gig Pictures (http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=192751)

Disko
21st July 2004, 11:26 AM
Thanks zefi - welcome to AppleTalk. This is an iPod thread - so it should go in our iPod forum. *moves to iPod forum*

estoyloco
21st July 2004, 11:43 AM
i gotta say i like the old ipod looks, and scroll wheel. what is it with this click wheel obsession??/ i guess it uses less power???

I would recomend people not to look at the pictures in the first post of the forum but rather to scroll to page FOUR where there are pictures in "better lighting" which are much more flattering of the ipod.. plus the 20GB 4th gen seems to be closer in size to the MINI!!!