PDA

View Full Version : hey looking for a case? someone please help

auspad
11th April 2010, 02:07 AM
i dont know what the damand for this is but im looking for a gel/silicon case that is black.
black and nothing else. no product names, no see through back for ther apple logo, just black. so when my ipad is turned off its all 1 cula to esentuate its dark and mysterious look + im a gothic and any cula other than black makes me not want it. eg: the aluminum part of the ipad:(

thank you in advance

Jinkst
11th April 2010, 08:31 AM
Have you heard of eBay? That'd be the first and probably cheapest place to look...

Jinkst
11th April 2010, 08:34 AM
Voila! (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Protector-Case-Textured-Blk-Back-Silicone-Skin-for-iPad_W0QQitemZ140397832552QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Co mputers_Apple_Parts_Accessories?hash=item20b05ce96 8)

Probably the closest thing to what you are looking for that I could find within half a minute based on your request :)

auspad
11th April 2010, 12:49 PM
thx that is pretty close but its not the same cula i was thinking more like a case from cimo there black gel ones but they have holes in the back for the apple logo-wich i don't like'

MrJesseRoss
11th April 2010, 12:53 PM
What is cula? Is it some kind of material?

kevinnugent
11th April 2010, 12:57 PM
Mutha! Cula is that wich is blak.

For the OP, there seems to be plenty of black cheap silicone cases coming out of China now. Wait a week and you won't be able to see for the mountain of black trash.

euphospug
11th April 2010, 01:33 PM
I saw a plain black one which was FREE on the cover of MacFormat magazine recently.

for OP:

1 sore da blak cula 1 wich was 3 on da cova of mcFormut mag.

sleek881
11th April 2010, 01:41 PM
thx that is pretty close but its not the same cula i was thinking more like a case from cimo there black gel ones but they have holes in the back for the apple logo-wich i don't like'

That case Jinkst is referring to is black as black can be and does not have any cutouts except for the screen.

PS. I think you mean colour not cula. But what is cimo?

tangent23
11th April 2010, 01:58 PM
edit>unnecesary

time4magik
11th April 2010, 02:27 PM
hey man, listen ebay has like 20 pages of apple skins and trust me there are alot with fully covered skins and in black, so check it out im sure you will find something! + alot of the sales are really trustable

iphonedev
11th April 2010, 03:22 PM
I saw a plain black one which was FREE on the cover of MacFormat magazine recently.

for OP:

It took me a minute to figure this out :))

OP:

You may be interested in this one.

http://forums.mactalk.com.au/57/83397-ipad-stylus-accessories.html

Jinkst
11th April 2010, 03:55 PM
That case Jinkst is referring to is black as black can be and does not have any cutouts except for the screen.

PS. I think you mean colour not cula. But what is cimo?

Ha yeah that's what I thought. It fits the OP's description of what they wanted perfectly.

As for cimo, you're not on your own trying to understand that.

Honestly though, is there really a point in making a thread ASKING about accessories. How hard is it to go on eBay yourself? Or do a Google search?

TheKeddi
11th April 2010, 04:00 PM
Plus one for ebay. Do a worldwide search and there are thousands.

If you only like black, how do you go when your iPad is turned on? Jokes.......

Mutters
11th April 2010, 04:08 PM

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!

auspad
11th April 2010, 05:35 PM
cula=colour
cimo=http://www.cimousa.com/
i want a case the same cula as the bezel

and for you who are telling me to look on ebay you could have just searched cimo for yourselves:D:D:D:p

tcn33
11th April 2010, 05:48 PM
I think we'll stop this here. If this thread hasn't answered the question then you can post another in proper English.