PDA

View Full Version : Eastbay - No Luck, Price USA - No Luck, Can anyone help?

davedave
10th April 2010, 07:12 AM
Hi guys,
I tried to order a pair of asics from Eastbay. They don't ships asics out of the US. I then tried to place an order with Price USA, they aren't taking new customers!

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dave

DeKa
10th April 2010, 07:40 AM
Shipito.com do an "assisted purchase" for a fee too. I've used it before - works very well.

Jaste
10th April 2010, 09:55 AM
Asics cracked down on international distributors shipping to Australia because no one was buying locally (overpriced then?). You need a reshipping service for them.

DeKa
10th April 2010, 10:38 AM
Shipito is a re-shipper, who also does "assisted purchase" much the same as PriceUSA do. I've bought things using their service where the store would not accept an Australian credit card.

davedave
10th April 2010, 02:46 PM
Shipito.com do an "assisted purchase" for a fee too. I've used it before - works very well.

Thanks DeKa,
I have just placed an order... I'll see how it goes!

stun85
29th May 2010, 11:00 PM
I used the company called myusparcel. Customer service is great. They always updated me on the status. I've used the other company viaddress but the customer service doesn't exist and they overcharged me on the packgage. I'll be buying my products from myusparcel from now on.:)

Carolina Tillett
19th October 2010, 11:47 AM
I just thought I should drag this thread up from the depths since I have been getting people contacting me asking me when I am taking customers again after they have read this thread. I have been taking new customer for the last six months - I only stopped for around a month.

davedave
23rd October 2010, 01:58 PM
I just thought I should drag this thread up from the depths since I have been getting people contacting me asking me when I am taking customers again after they have read this thread. I have been taking new customer for the last six months - I only stopped for around a month.

Good to hear, I must take a look at your service again... Dave.

Carolina Tillett
24th October 2010, 04:57 PM
The amazing thing is this thread is at position 4 in Google - there must be a hundred forum thread on price usa and the one with inaccurate information is the one that comes to the top!

Carolina