PDA

View Full Version : IPad through PriceUSA

iphonedev
23rd March 2010, 10:46 AM
Hi Guys,

just curious

how many of you have pre-ordered through PriceUSA?

I ordered mine last week.

Do you think we will be receiving by 10th April? (I chose the FedEx option,USD60 for shipping)

can't wait

Thanks

TheKeddi
23rd March 2010, 11:00 AM
Mine is ordered with Price USA too, I have never dealt with them before so here is hoping!

I emailed them to see if I was in the preorder and they said yes, so hopefully we get them early. Fedex is our shipping too.

Hubby did it for me so yeah, I was all ready to go with Anthony! Lucky he told me as I was raving about how Anthony was going, it was supposed to be a surprise for my birthday! lol

iphonedev
23rd March 2010, 11:59 AM
Same here,First time with these guys as well :)

have read a lot of reviews,my expectations are high

Regards

Mine is ordered with Price USA too, I have never dealt with them before so here is hoping!

I emailed them to see if I was in the preorder and they said yes, so hopefully we get them early. Fedex is our shipping too.

Hubby did it for me so yeah, I was all ready to go with Anthony! Lucky he told me as I was raving about how Anthony was going, it was supposed to be a surprise for my birthday! lol

Cassy
23rd March 2010, 01:55 PM
I had mine ordered with PriceUSA but I backed out, worried about international warranty since nothing has been confirmed.

Carolina has been nothing but helpful through the entire process and reminded me about the returns warranty but in the unlikely event I would need it- I don't want to be without an ipad for weeks while it goes through the post again!

(yes I am very very paranoid :))

forno
23rd March 2010, 01:59 PM
I had mine ordered with PriceUSA but I backed out, worried about international warranty since nothing has been confirmed.

Carolina has been nothing but helpful through the entire process and reminded me about the returns warranty but in the unlikely event I would need it- I don't want to be without an ipad for weeks while it goes through the post again!

(yes I am very very paranoid :))

aPPLE LAPTOPS HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY, WHY WOULD AN IpAD BE ANY DIFFERENT?

Oops caps lock:confused:

drzeus
23rd March 2010, 02:03 PM
aPPLE LAPTOPS HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY, WHY WOULD AN IpAD BE ANY DIFFERENT?

Oops caps lock:confused:

Because apple is treating the iPad more like an iphone than a computer (see Applecare warranty duration in US) and I believe the iPhone DOESN'T have international warranty...happy to be corrected though

Bosox76
23rd March 2010, 02:05 PM
Because apple is treating the iPad more like an iphone than a computer (see Applecare warranty duration in US) and I believe the iPhone DOESN'T have international warranty...happy to be corrected though

Wow beaten to the punch by like 30seconds, but i concur

kevinnugent
23rd March 2010, 04:35 PM
That has to do with the iPhone being sold through different phone service providors though evidently.

The iPad is to be sold unlocked so "should" have International warranty like the notebooks.

iphonedev
23rd March 2010, 05:25 PM
That has to do with the iPhone being sold through different phone service providors though evidently.

The iPad is to be sold unlocked so "should" have International warranty like the notebooks.

Hope it does! Otherwise my IPad will go to the "For Sale" section.

bacco007
23rd March 2010, 06:06 PM
I've ordered mine through PriceUSA as well, Ive used the site a few times and have had no problems :)

iphonedev
23rd March 2010, 06:20 PM
I've ordered mine through PriceUSA as well, Ive used the site a few times and have had no problems :)

Sounds great for confidence

canonafficionado
23rd March 2010, 06:22 PM
Even iphones bought locally unlocked without a telco provider involved are still subject to the local warranty only limitation though.

Hope this is not the case for iPad and that they change it for iphone too.

kche3572
24th March 2010, 10:50 AM
so how much did u guys actually pay in AU dollar for a iPad 16GB Wifi model?

iphonedev
24th March 2010, 10:56 AM
so how much did u guys actually pay in AU dollar for a iPad 16GB Wifi model?

I paid $660.94 AUD incl of shipping by FedEx

TheKeddi
24th March 2010, 12:59 PM
I bought the 32 gig one for $760 with fedex shipping

Japester
24th March 2010, 02:32 PM
Did any of you ask them about whether the warranty would cover it here in Australia?

iphonedev
24th March 2010, 03:02 PM
Did any of you ask them about whether the warranty would cover it here in Australia?

I think I did,they weren't sure

it's basically a gamble

if there is no warranty,one thing is certain mine will go for sale

Cheers

hobbsy101
24th March 2010, 06:20 PM
i orderedmine on the wednesday b4 preorders began in the US and was 1 of 5 that got ordered first. got the 16gb wifi version for $680 which included the invoice for the warranty and $60 fedex and it was higher because i paid through paypal for convenience.

dangrib
24th March 2010, 09:09 PM
I'm interested in getting one through PriceUSA. Think if i ordered now i'd miss out on the first batch?

iphonedev
24th March 2010, 09:12 PM
I'm interested in getting one through PriceUSA. Think if i ordered now i'd miss out on the first batch?

Send a quick email to Carolina [support@priceusa.com.au]

She should be able to advice.

Cheers

mallo
24th March 2010, 10:10 PM
They are deff treating as theydo with iPhones for warranty.

The warranty is only valid in the country of purchase.

No matter if it is bought direct from apple or via a carrier

decryption
24th March 2010, 10:17 PM
They are deff treating as theydo with iPhones for warranty.

The warranty is only valid in the country of purchase.

No matter if it is bought direct from apple or via a carrier

Where'd ya read that?

Why would the wi-fi iPad be treated like an iPhone when the iPod touch has a worldwide warranty?

Here's the iPad AppleCare terms and conditions: Apple - Legal - Service Products - AppleCare Protection Plan (http://www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appforipad.html) - it says "Apple may restrict service provided under this Plan to the Covered Equipment’s original country of purchase."

*may* restrict - what does that mean? How do they judge if it is covered or not?

It also says the same thing in the USA iPhone APP terms and conditions - *may* be covered. It doesn't say "not covered", which is weird. Ditto that for the AUS iPhone APP terms and conditions.

It's not very clear what the support options are for iPads purchased overseas.

I called up Apple USA before the pre-orders began and they said "we know nothing about iPad warranty" - I should call up again to see if they know anything more.

Sebastianmonty
24th March 2010, 11:04 PM
Well hey, if worst comes to worst, then use it in AU til it has a problem and ebay it to an American and they get a discount as they have to sort out the APP on it to get it repaired.

But I believe there won't be a warranty issue. The iPhone was like that so they could control the market. Back then Apple believed that they could take a share of telcos profits if they kept it exclusive.
they now realise that not all networks are created equal(they should already know this seeing as pcs and macs aren't created equal-greedy jobs) and although the original agreement stays they are selling it outright and unlocked in other countries.

Blah blah blah, I think warranty won't be an issue on an UNLOCKED by Apple, not jailbroken iPad. The iPhone has warranty problems as you would have to buy it and jailbreak it to get it out of the US onto another carrier which can brick the device if you don't do it correctly.

TheKeddi
25th March 2010, 01:08 AM
How can someone say definately about anything to do with the ipad with warranty. It's not even out yet.

I have excllent houshold insurance. If I lost my ipad it doesn't matter where I got it from it's replaced. So warranty doesn't bother me really.

pgseye
25th March 2010, 01:48 PM
I'm going to Miami in a month's time - so might look at getting one then. One (possibly silly) question - It will come with a US power adaptor right? How will you charge it?

mallo
25th March 2010, 01:55 PM
I honestly can't remember where I read it, it was one of the mac rumor/news sites though.

Chances are they where just making assumptions, and could be incorrect.

Interesting though that the ipad and iphone T&C's say the same thing RE warranty ("may") and the iphone is NOT covered, which does lean toward the iPad not being covered internationally.

I don't understand why they dont on the iphone, so I also don't understand why they wouldnt on the iPad, but they dont on the iphone, so i think its a fair chance they won't.

I see what you're saying about them supporting international on ipods, so you think they will on the wifi version of the ipad, but I can't see them having two policies for the warranty (3G and wifi) but I could be wrong.

Where'd ya read that?

Why would the wi-fi iPad be treated like an iPhone when the iPod touch has a worldwide warranty?

Here's the iPad AppleCare terms and conditions: Apple - Legal - Service Products - AppleCare Protection Plan (http://www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appforipad.html) - it says "Apple may restrict service provided under this Plan to the Covered Equipment’s original country of purchase."

*may* restrict - what does that mean? How do they judge if it is covered or not?

It also says the same thing in the USA iPhone APP terms and conditions - *may* be covered. It doesn't say "not covered", which is weird. Ditto that for the AUS iPhone APP terms and conditions.

It's not very clear what the support options are for iPads purchased overseas.

I called up Apple USA before the pre-orders began and they said "we know nothing about iPad warranty" - I should call up again to see if they know anything more.

decryption
25th March 2010, 02:07 PM
This document just appeared on the Apple website: http://images.apple.com/legal/warranty/docs/NA_iPad_Warranty_v20.pdf

It's the actual warranty for the iPad (not an AppleCare agreement).

Nothing very specific like "warranty is only valid in country of purchase", but it does have this: "Where international service is available, Apple may repair or exchange defective products and parts with comparable products and parts that comply with local standards."

I called up Apple USA support (1-800-694-7466) and they're closed for the night, hah. I wonder if I can call up Apple Australia and have them help...

iphonedev
25th March 2010, 02:18 PM
I'm going to Miami in a month's time - so might look at getting one then. One (possibly silly) question - It will come with a US power adaptor right? How will you charge it?

You could get one of those international adaptors from the chinese stores for 2 bucks,Or you could always charge it using the dock connector cable connected to the laptop.

TheKeddi
25th March 2010, 02:40 PM
This document just appeared on the Apple website: http://images.apple.com/legal/warranty/docs/NA_iPad_Warranty_v20.pdf

It's the actual warranty for the iPad (not an AppleCare agreement).

Nothing very specific like "warranty is only valid in country of purchase", but it does have this: "Where international service is available, Apple may repair or exchange defective products and parts with comparable products and parts that comply with local standards."

I called up Apple USA support (1-800-694-7466) and they're closed for the night, hah. I wonder if I can call up Apple Australia and have them help...

Go on! lol, see what they say? Tell em your off to the USA to get an iPad early!

hobbsy101
25th March 2010, 02:50 PM
i bought a macbook extension cord off ebay last nite for $27 so i can play with it in bed. i know itll work because in the US picture of teh 10W Power adaptor and extension cord it looks exactly the same

iphonedev
26th March 2010, 04:50 PM
Guys! Bad news,PriceUSA's agent finding it challenging to preorder IPads.

I have cancelled my order for a full refund

I also heard that a lot of folks have cancelled their orders too.

Cheers

hobbsy101
26th March 2010, 05:28 PM
is that just the ipads that have been ordered in the past two weeks because mine was 1 of 5 that got ordered on the weekend of the opening of the preorders

iphonedev
26th March 2010, 05:59 PM
is that just the ipads that have been ordered in the past two weeks because mine was 1 of 5 that got ordered on the weekend of the opening of the preorders

Yep last 2 weeks I guess

TheKeddi
26th March 2010, 06:17 PM
I just emailed Caroline again to confirm if I got in or not in time, I hope I did! If not then a cancellation is on the cards for me too, might as well wait the extra few weeks.

I hope I am one of the lucky ones!!!

lukemc
26th March 2010, 06:45 PM
i ordered mine through shipito.com

Ive used them before and they are super quick. Im expecting them to mail mine out on April 3 when they get it, im hoping for a 3 day turnaround.

I think mine will be $650 - 660 all up so same as price USA.

TheKeddi
26th March 2010, 07:25 PM
i ordered mine through shipito.com

Ive used them before and they are super quick. Im expecting them to mail mine out on April 3 when they get it, im hoping for a 3 day turnaround.

I think mine will be $650 - 660 all up so same as price USA.

Can you let us know how you get on? as soon as you get it???

lukemc
26th March 2010, 07:26 PM
yeah will do, i ordered a laptop through them before, had it within three days of it arriving at their factory.

Im hoping this happens again as i leave for thailand on the 8th!!!!

Their email communication is really good, and they do assisted purchases too. Only thing that hurt was i got hit for sales tax, otherwise they would have been $49US cheaper than priceusa.

They email you a list of options for postage too and you can choose from cheap and slow or fast and pay a bit more. Their postage through fedex is really reasonable.

iphonedev
26th March 2010, 09:21 PM
yeah will do, i ordered a laptop through them before, had it within three days of it arriving at their factory.

Im hoping this happens again as i leave for thailand on the 8th!!!!

Their email communication is really good, and they do assisted purchases too. Only thing that hurt was i got hit for sales tax, otherwise they would have been $49US cheaper than priceusa.

They email you a list of options for postage too and you can choose from cheap and slow or fast and pay a bit more. Their postage through fedex is really reasonable.

How does it work with these guys? Is it similar to priceusa.com.au?

Cheers

lukemc
26th March 2010, 09:56 PM
basically register with them and i think from memory make a small paypal transfer (if not its free, cant remember the exact detail). Then they supply you with an address which you ship to when you order online in the US. They email you when it arrives with shipping options, you transfer money through paypal, or CC and they ship it to you in AUS. Easy, fast and reliable from what ive experienced. You pay per use.

I havent done it but if you order multiple items they will consolidate stuff into one shipping box for you as well. To be honest i dont know if its much cheaper (if it is its a little) than price USA (fee wise) but i think they are a little faster and more professional (ive used both, i cant knock priceUSA either (have used them before) but id choose shipito over them as they seemed more like a business than a one person show).

Hope that helps.

iphonedev
28th March 2010, 09:26 AM
Any updates regarding the preorders,especially the recent ones,have your orders been confirmed? (PriceUSA)

hobbsy101
28th March 2010, 09:32 AM
lyk I said mine was one of the first to be preordered and I emailed Caroline about three days witho no reply which is a bit unusual for her

lukemc
28th March 2010, 09:53 AM
Shipito.com confirmed my pre order 15 minutes after i put it through to them btw.

hobbsy101
28th March 2010, 09:56 AM
Shipito.com confirmed my pre order 15 minutes after i put it through to them btw.

did u just put an order through them then? did u hear that if you pre-order from the US today onwards they dont ship till april 12th

lukemc
28th March 2010, 09:59 AM
Nope well over a week ago!

iphonedev
28th March 2010, 10:04 AM
lyk I said mine was one of the first to be preordered and I emailed Caroline about three days witho no reply which is a bit unusual for her

I didn't have a response from her either,that's when I decided to give her a call.She then explained that her agent in the US is having trouble to preorder as he has reached the limit.Carolina offered a full refund and I took it.

bacco007
28th March 2010, 10:11 AM
I havent heard anything since getting a payment confirmation on the 16th

iTy
28th March 2010, 05:57 PM

Do you know if you have to pay tax for this. I looked on the site and it seems that they are based in California

TheKeddi
28th March 2010, 06:05 PM
I am waiting until tomorrow to hear from Caroline, it is the weekend after all. If she says I missed out on the first preorder then I will cancel, If I am lucky then I will be a happy camper!

lukemc
28th March 2010, 06:41 PM
yeah i had to pay tax through shipito.com. I said that in my previous post, got stung the $50US which brought them on par with priceUSA otherwise they would have been $50 cheaper.

hobbsy101
28th March 2010, 07:21 PM
Carolina just added new news to her website. It states she is refusing new customers until she hires another US agent because the current agent is being overwhelmed by the increase of customers and she'd rather offer a great service then being hit with all these new orders

iphonedev
29th March 2010, 05:28 PM
One of my mates cancelled his order as well.

mab
29th March 2010, 11:00 PM
According to this (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/03/29/ipad_shipping/) the IPad is sold out and there wont be any until April 12th for WiFi model and late April for the 3G

digoxin
30th March 2010, 09:01 AM
I got an email back saying that I was 6 in queue for a 16 gig. No guarantees that it would be received by the agent on 3/04/10 but she offered a refund if I missed out.

I must say I am mightily impressed by the prompt and helpful service by Carolina and feel like she would go the extra mile to make sure the orders are sorted or the customer is not left disadvantaged. Can't ask more than that.

iphonedev
30th March 2010, 04:47 PM
I am gonna wait until it's released here.Wonder why the prices are not out yet!

TheKeddi
30th March 2010, 05:29 PM
I rang Carolina today, she is very nice!!!!

She also promised me a refund if I miss out on the first shipment but we won't know if I made it in until they are delivered to her partner in the USA on the 3rd.

Very good service indeed!

bacco007
3rd April 2010, 10:43 AM
Just got an email from Carolina - my order was cancelled by Apple :(

hobbsy101
3rd April 2010, 10:48 AM
wow got the email too. Obviously really disappointed, like intensely. The whole point of getting one from the US was too get it early now I have to wait another month AGAIN!!

iphonedev
3rd April 2010, 12:01 PM
Just got an email from Carolina - my order was cancelled by Apple :(

You are not alone mate.

TheKeddi
3rd April 2010, 01:11 PM
I missed out too, what a bummer, it was my birthday present :-(

NathR32
3rd April 2010, 01:14 PM
I was going to try and get one through PriceUSA but thought that this was going to happen due to the demand and buying limitation of these things. Sad to hear that you guys miss out. Have to be first in line when it comes to Aus.

TheKeddi
3rd April 2010, 06:48 PM
Couldn't help myself! Bought one on Ebay just now, with Fedex shipping it should be here by Friday!

Not costing me too much more but worth every penny! I have all my new iPad apps downloaded and ready from my US iTunes account. Now I just have a few sleepless nights!

bartron
3rd April 2010, 08:52 PM
Couldn't help myself! Bought one on Ebay just now, with Fedex shipping it should be here by Friday!

Not costing me too much more but worth every penny! I have all my new iPad apps downloaded and ready from my US iTunes account. Now I just have a few sleepless nights!

So you bought something of ebay that you know the seller doesn't even have yet and is in high demand?

Keving
3rd April 2010, 08:54 PM
So you bought something of ebay that you know the seller doesn't even have yet and is in high demand?

Yeah, can't see this was a 100% smart move, but good luck!!

iphonedev
3rd April 2010, 11:00 PM

Wow! What did you spend?

Do you have the link?

Congratulations by the way!

iphonedev
3rd April 2010, 11:10 PM
Has anyone of you tried "Buy America"?

BuyAmerica — Home (http://www.buyamerica.com.au)

iphonedev
3rd April 2010, 11:25 PM
Interesting

Countdown For The Apple iPad Is On - For Sale On eBay Already (http://www.world-wide-posts.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=298:countdown-for-apple-ipad-is-on-for-sale-on-ebay-already&catid=13:featured-news)

TheKeddi
3rd April 2010, 11:51 PM
The seller has 2,500 feedbacks at 100% and I emailed her ans she got straight back to me. I paid via paypal so if worst comes to worst I can get my money back! She pre ordered 2 so I bought one. I'm not against a bit of capatilisum! Lol

NathR32
4th April 2010, 12:30 AM
Should have just bought from here: Apple iPad 64GB NEW IN BOX -HAND DELIVERED ON APRIL 3rd - eBay (item 320510278333 end time Apr-03-10 09:00:18 PDT) (http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-iPad-64GB-NEW-IN-BOX-HAND-DELIVERED-ON-APRIL-3rd_W0QQitemZ320510278333QQcmdZViewItemQQptZApple_ Laptops?hash=item4a9fe6babd#ht_5336wt_1167)

Absolute bargain.

iphonedev
5th April 2010, 07:17 AM
Just a quick update Guys,I ordered mine through EBay.Will have it next week.

foxy
5th April 2010, 09:33 AM
Should have just bought from here: Apple iPad 64GB NEW IN BOX -HAND DELIVERED ON APRIL 3rd - eBay (item 320510278333 end time Apr-03-10 09:00:18 PDT) (http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-iPad-64GB-NEW-IN-BOX-HAND-DELIVERED-ON-APRIL-3rd_W0QQitemZ320510278333QQcmdZViewItemQQptZApple_ Laptops?hash=item4a9fe6babd#ht_5336wt_1167)

Absolute bargain.

Haha I'm sure there is someone out there stupid and impatient enough to buy this, essentially just a free holiday for the seller.

TheKeddi
5th April 2010, 11:44 AM

My iPad has left the States. The seller posted it just after she got it from the store, registered and insured, have the shipping number to keep track of it,

Looks like it wasn't such a bad move after all! lol

lukemc
6th April 2010, 11:59 AM
my Ipad is on its way from shipito.com

for anyone thats interested in getting one from them they have them on their special buy section of the website. With fedex 3 day postage they are costing around $635USD delivered. Much cheaper than ebay, but their next delivery of them will be april 12 i guess.

6andy6
6th April 2010, 12:16 PM

And paying extra for a machine that by the time its posted out it will have been released here within 3 weeks (fingers crossed).

I have been following this thread with interest - its not like the iphone where we didn't get it for 12 months after its release in the US. I really cant see the need to get it all of 3-4 weeks before the rest of the country.
Its not like you can pick up chicks by using it as a boast - :p

TheKeddi
6th April 2010, 12:41 PM
I hope not! I am a girl lol.

I couldn't care if it's 3 weeks or 3 months. I work for my money and would like one sooner rather than later.

Guess it's just a different point of view.

iphonedev
6th April 2010, 02:21 PM
And paying extra for a machine that by the time its posted out it will have been released here within 3 weeks (fingers crossed).

I have been following this thread with interest - its not like the iphone where we didn't get it for 12 months after its release in the US. I really cant see the need to get it all of 3-4 weeks before the rest of the country.

Hi,

I don't think there is anything funny about it.

It just shows how much we love Apple and it's products.

I ordered mine through eBay as well,and it's on it's way.One of the reasons I wanted a US version is because I cannot wait for the iBookStore until it releases in AUS[ there is no date for it yet]

Cheers

MightyAtom
6th April 2010, 02:45 PM
One of the reasons I wanted a US version is because I cannot wait for the iBookStore until it releases in AUS[ there is no date for it yet]

You do realise iBooks does not come preinstalled on the iPad. You have to download it from the US iTunes store, which you can do with any iPad as long as you have a US iTunes account.

iphonedev
6th April 2010, 05:07 PM
You do realise iBooks does not come preinstalled on the iPad. You have to download it from the US iTunes store, which you can do with any iPad as long as you have a US iTunes account.

Sorry I should have rephrased my sentence,I could not wait to use the IBooks on the IPad.

Cheers

hangdog
6th April 2010, 05:59 PM
I just bit the bullet and went for a 16GB Wi-Fi model, ordered straight from Apple USA for delivery to shipito.com. It was USD555.65, and FedEx Express to Oz will be about USD50 on top of that. With luck there'll be no unforeseen extra charges, delays or disappearing acts.

I expect my wife to be popping a baby out around the time the iPad is released in Australia, so that's my excuse for getting one slightly earlier. :D

iphonedev
6th April 2010, 06:05 PM
I just bit the bullet and went for a 16GB Wi-Fi model, ordered straight from Apple USA for delivery to shipito.com. It was USD555.65, and FedEx Express to Oz will be about USD50 on top of that. With luck there'll be no unforeseen extra charges, delays or disappearing acts.

I expect my wife to be popping a baby out around the time the iPad is released in Australia, so that's my excuse for getting one slightly earlier. :D

Good luck with it mate!

And also best wishes for the baby which is on it's way!

Cheers

standinside
6th April 2010, 11:01 PM

maybe because its gonna be cheaper to get it from US

what I dont understand is why ppl are getting the wifi version and not wait for the 3g?

jleetj
7th April 2010, 12:19 AM
(moved to a more appropriate thread)

MightyAtom
7th April 2010, 12:57 AM
what I dont understand is why ppl are getting the wifi version and not wait for the 3g?

Maybe because USD$130 is a crazy markup for 3G. Maybe because you can tether it to your phone and not pay for another service.

hangdog
7th April 2010, 06:50 AM
Good luck with it mate!

And also best wishes for the baby which is on it's way!

Thanks, iphonedev!

Things aren't going smoothly on the iPad front: Apple has flagged Eastbiz Corp. (=shipito) or their address as a freight forwarder and suspended my order. So I will either see if my brother in Minneapolis can accept delivery and then post on my behalf, or hold my horses and wait for the AU release.

lukemc
7th April 2010, 06:53 AM
ouch that sucks hangdog. Mine is in transit with fedex passing through Honolulu 12 minutes ago from shipito. I wonder why they got flagged, must have put through too many purchases or something.

iphonedev
7th April 2010, 07:06 AM
Thanks, iphonedev!

Things aren't going smoothly on the iPad front: Apple has flagged Eastbiz Corp. (=shipito) or their address as a freight forwarder and suspended my order. So I will either see if my brother in Minneapolis can accept delivery and then post on my behalf, or hold my horses and wait for the AU release.

Oh! Sorry to hear that!

TheKeddi
7th April 2010, 09:10 AM
maybe because its gonna be cheaper to get it from US

I myself will be using the iPad mostly around home, I have wi-fi no need for 3G

if I am traveling in the car and find a need, my iphone will suffice.

Not everyone needs 3G or the extra monthly charges. I pay out enough each month, sod having more to pay.

standinside
15th April 2010, 03:31 PM
Hi

I know Caroline is busy so i thought id ask here

Does anyone know if PriceUSA is taking pre-orders for iPad 3G?

Cassy
15th April 2010, 03:44 PM
From what I have read on WP and her website, she is not taking any orders from new customers at the moment.

standinside
15th April 2010, 04:11 PM
From what I have read on WP and her website, she is not taking any orders from new customers at the moment.

yes but im not a new customer.

do you know if shes taking 3G orders?

TheKeddi
15th April 2010, 04:20 PM
yes but im not a new customer.

do you know if shes taking 3G orders?

Ring her and ask, she is lovely to talk to!