PDA

View Full Version : Help - can't access I Tunes App Store

sybil
18th March 2010, 09:56 PM
Hi, I'm a new Mac User (IMAC 27") - everything has been going excellent! Till now! I recently downloaded Firefox and now I can't access the I Tunes Store. I have a info screen that state it's connecting & loading but sits there for ever trying to access. It says if it's doesn't open to click the ITunes application in the Dock but that's not working either (ie. nothing opens). It appears to 'jam' - I have 'forced quit' several times and tried accessing again but no luck. What am I doing wrong? Please help? BTW - I absolutely LOVE my new MAC and SOOOO glad I switched!!
Monica:confused:

bennettnz
19th March 2010, 07:59 AM
Sorry if this sounds stupid but I wasn't sure what your method of accessing the store was from the above... are you trying to access the itunes store through a web browser? I'm not sure if that is even possible.

The normal way is to open the itunes application and click on "itunes store" in the left hand column.

sybil
19th March 2010, 08:57 AM
Hi
Sorry - I probably didn't explain it all very well.... I was trying to access ITunes from the dock but it was 'freezing' and not 'going' anywhere. I thought having downloaded Firefox 'may' have had something to do with it as I hadn't been able to access since then. Anyway - last night I rebooted - switched everything off and started again and this morning VOILA!!! I can access ITunes via the dock again!. THanks. Monica

bennettnz
19th March 2010, 10:45 AM
No worries, good to see it's all working - have fun with your mac.