PDA

View Full Version : Tell me what to make a podcast tutorial about

nibbles
14th March 2010, 04:42 PM
I have to create a podcast for school, it is a one off episode with no specified length or topic. I was considering doing a short screen recording tutorial, Could someone suggest something I could do a tutorial about or another topic I could do it on, computer/apple related would be good.

Meh 626
14th March 2010, 05:09 PM
Basic ideas: Creating a new user account, installing software, setting up a mail account.

nibbles
14th March 2010, 05:20 PM
Yeah they sound like great ideas but I think I should do something students are able to do at school, doing a podcast on one of the following isn't at all relevant as we are unable to do any of those things.

Ecto1
14th March 2010, 10:31 PM
Do it on how to make a podcast.

nibbles
15th March 2010, 01:36 PM
Do it on how to make a podcast.

Good idea but I can't, the teachers already made one on how to do that, mind you it wasn't that great

ajbeardy
15th March 2010, 01:41 PM
Backup : if one thing school kids need to know is how to back up data. You could look at copying the contents of a USB (which they always loose) etc or cloning a drive.

Maybe something like setting up and using Drop Box for example.

nibbles
15th March 2010, 04:22 PM
Ok, I did a podcast on 2 simple things - the app switch (cmd+tab) & spaces. If i'm busy through the week i'll hand in that, if i'm not then i'll do ajbeardy's idea which will be a tutorial on how to back up a usb drive to a computer/ drop box