PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to line up the night before for the iPad?

ChrisG
31st January 2010, 06:22 PM
Hi all,

I'm sure there are more people crazier than me about the iPad but I will definitely be lining up the night before it get's released at the Apple Store in the Sydney City. That's if it is on the 28th of March.

Are you going to line up?

We should also have a party after the launch and play with our iPad's :D

jack112006
31st January 2010, 06:30 PM
I plan line up, but maybe not that early. But who knows, it might end up just how I got my iPhone 3GS: walk into the store the day after and pick one up.

DeanCorp
31st January 2010, 06:40 PM
I'll just put one on the hold shelf for myself at work :)

decryption
31st January 2010, 06:43 PM
I don't know if I'll camp out overnight, but I will be there early in the morning (maybe around 8AM) at Chadstone or Doncaster :)

Ecto1
31st January 2010, 06:44 PM
I'm still undecided. I may just end up buying one on the Apple store.

gehenna
31st January 2010, 06:50 PM
I'll be getting one of the 3G versions on the morning they are released, and taking the day off work to play with it and revel in general smugness. Unlikely I'll be lining up for hours on end though - at least not intentionally.

khalil
31st January 2010, 06:50 PM
For me it will depend on how good they treat us in relation to pricing

Will they have them out on display before launch ?

kevinnugent
31st January 2010, 06:53 PM
I may. I've only ever done the midnight thing once (last year when the 3GS came out) and it was fun. So, yeah, maybe. 28/3/10 is a Sunday though, so how's that going to work?

6andy6
31st January 2010, 06:55 PM
We should also have a party after the launch and play with our iPad's :D

You can play with your pad - make sure you don't trip on the string:p

For me - no I wont line up. I don't think this will create the stir like the Iphone (which people lined up for because it was released overseas - US - before us and everyone knew how good it was and wanted one.

Not sure the tablet is gonna be the same - its not as tho its a MUST have like a phone.

tcn33
31st January 2010, 06:57 PM
I'm preordering this time. Suspect I'll end up getting the 3G version anyway.

TheKeddi
31st January 2010, 07:18 PM
Apple Store Online for me,

no Apple stores here in the country! Or proper ones in Adelaide anyway!

Remy
31st January 2010, 08:08 PM
Yes, I'll be queuing up for the 64GB Wi-Fi version when it's here. I guess I'll go to the Sydney store, since I doubt the Chatswood Chase store will allow overnight queuing.

matthew858
31st January 2010, 08:44 PM
Yes, I'll be queuing up for the 64GB Wi-Fi version when it's here. I guess I'll go to the Sydney store, since I doubt the Chatswood Chase store will allow overnight queuing.

It depends where you queue. I'm sure you could queue on Victoria Ave, but security may not like you inside. I suppose it comes down to what the divisions are when the shopping centre is locked up, and how much of a risk it would be to let people inside.

Jaste
31st January 2010, 09:17 PM
With a new baby on the way I suspect it will be purchasing via the MacTalk affiliate link for me.

mitty
31st January 2010, 09:18 PM
If I end up getting one it'll be the 3G model and 16GB will be plenty. I already have a 32GB iphone and I wouldn't use the ipad for music much i don't think, if at all.

kevinnugent
31st January 2010, 09:22 PM
If I end up getting one it'll be the 3G model and 16GB will be plenty. I already have a 32GB iphone and I wouldn't use the ipad for music much i don't think, if at all.

Good point, Mitty. Also, if I can connect it wirelessly to my networked Drobo I have over 6TB at my disposal. Excellllent...

melbmac
31st January 2010, 09:24 PM
Nope....

mitty
31st January 2010, 09:27 PM
Also... with the 3G model, remember, it will probably end up being the exact same thing as with the iphone. Pricing from the various carriers wont' be released until the very last second and everyone will hate the carriers and Apple for being so damn secretive about it all. But I'd imagine that you'll be able to get it on some sort of contract with just about everyone meaning the device itself may be much less up front or maybe even free on the right data plan. But, at least this time, you'll only have data to worry about, you won't need to worry about calls or sms allowances... because you can't use em!

Should be fun :)

kevinnugent
31st January 2010, 09:34 PM
If I'm ever away, it's normally overseas so the 3G option (whilst nice) isn't going to be something I'm going to hang out for. I'm nearly always at or near wifi. I have a Vodafone mobile broadband stick that gives me 2gb a month that I don't use already ... so I may just stick that into a MiFi dongle and use wifi. 2 birds, one stone. :)

sobie2000
1st February 2010, 09:21 AM
I am still awaiting pricing and plans for the 3g version.

I wish there was an apple store in Adelaide I could queue in front of.... :(

ChrisG
1st February 2010, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the input all. Only reason I am asking is I don't want to turn up the night before and find I am the only one there. Just curious to know if I will have some company :D This is the first time I have ever lined up for a product on release.

Nisstrust
1st February 2010, 10:20 AM
yeah will camp out in a tent with beanie and gas cooker and hope to get on the news... hehehe :) not...

eron
1st February 2010, 10:35 AM
Only if US pricing is similar. I'm only after the base model atm.

skritter
1st February 2010, 04:54 PM
Only if US pricing is similar. I'm only after the base model atm.

The recently release Apple MacBook is US$999 v. AU$1299.

It was released at a time when the exhange rate was simular to the present.

So US$499 = AU$649 at the retail level.

macrob69
1st February 2010, 05:40 PM
I reckon I'll be there by 8am - Chadstone or Doncaster :D

davidw89
1st February 2010, 06:11 PM
I'm going to be asking whether George St Apple Store will actually have them in stock at midnight. Yeah it looks like either $649 or $699 for base model wifi only.

PeterS
1st February 2010, 06:26 PM
Hi all,

I'm sure there are more people crazier than me about the iPad but I will defiantly be lining up the night before it get's released at the Apple Store in the Sydney City.D

Why will you be lining up 'defiantly'? Do you think there will be some criticism or disdain directed at you for early adoption of the iPad?

ChrisG
1st February 2010, 07:47 PM
Sorry about that, iPhone spell check :) I just don't want to be the only one at the Apple Store in George St lining up at 8PM the night before.

PeterS
1st February 2010, 08:07 PM
Sorry about that, iPhone spell check :) I just don't want to be the only one at the Apple Store in George St lining up at 8PM the night before.

OK I am sure you won't be alone. The media hype fed by Apple as the release date in Australia nears will ensure you will be in a crowd of macophiles!

Good luck

yagankiely
1st February 2010, 08:09 PM
More likely to just camp for the opening of the actual store in Perth (any news on that?).

Will purchase through Apple Store, hopefully on edu discount…

dan99iel
1st February 2010, 11:13 PM
Maybe. Depends on the pricing. My bank account isn't endless. I'll get the 16Gb Wifi. I'm so damn cheap.

If I am, I'm going to Chadstone. To all the people deciding between Chaddy and Doncaster: Go with Chadstone. I will be there holding a sign for Mactalk Hi Fives.

EDIT: Also, Glen Iris station and then Chadstone bus. Amirite people? Amirite? :3.

wseries
2nd February 2010, 02:18 AM
I want to get my hands on an iPad ASAP so I'll likely be lining up if my work schedule permits. My iPad plan is simple. Buy the cheapest model now and upgrade to the 64GB 3G version when it becomes available. Then the old iPad either gets sold or becomes an early birthday present for my son. Simple really.

iJohn
2nd February 2010, 03:25 PM
I would line up at Doncaster. Never ever done it before at apple product launch so prob want to make my debut lol

kyte
2nd February 2010, 05:55 PM
I plan line up, but maybe not that early. But who knows, it might end up just how I got my iPhone 3GS: walk into the store the day after and pick one up.

Ditto. I've gone from no thanks to hmmm maybe, but I won't be pulling an all-nighter to get one...

muhamadoikubaru
2nd February 2010, 08:51 PM
A question for those planning or have had experience lining up at the Apple store in Chadstone: Where do you actually line up? I mean, the store is way inside, or pretty far in at least. Do you line up outside? Is there a special space allocated to the ppl waiting?

Just wondering cause if I was going to line up, I'll most likely end up at Chadstone.

eron
2nd February 2010, 09:46 PM
Just don't try to enter Chadstone via David Jones. It opens later.
I know because I waited for 10mins for the door to open for the iphone. :P

eaglesteve2
2nd February 2010, 09:56 PM
What about the Chatswood store? Where do ppl line up?

Joey1983
2nd February 2010, 10:08 PM
What about the Chatswood store? Where do ppl line up?

Never done it myself but the stores practically at the shopping centre entrance.
Even if you were to form a line outside your not too far off the mark.

ZacDavies
2nd February 2010, 11:54 PM
Whens Bondi opening?

Andrew T Chadwick
3rd February 2010, 12:03 AM
I'll wait until they fix the yellow screens :p .

Pink
3rd February 2010, 01:16 AM
Definitely will not be lining up or sleeping out for a iPad!!!! :)

Seriously!

decryption
3rd February 2010, 07:46 AM
A question for those planning or have had experience lining up at the Apple store in Chadstone: Where do you actually line up? I mean, the store is way inside, or pretty far in at least. Do you line up outside? Is there a special space allocated to the ppl waiting?

Just wondering cause if I was going to line up, I'll most likely end up at Chadstone.

Well because of the grocery stores, the actual centre is open pretty early. Wander on down to the Apple store and stand in front :)

muhamadoikubaru
3rd February 2010, 02:07 PM
Well because of the grocery stores, the actual centre is open pretty early. Wander on down to the Apple store and stand in front :)

So... get to Chadstone early, leg it to the Apple store the moment the doors open, stand in front of the Apple store before anyone else gets there. Seems simple enough. :)

ClockWork
3rd February 2010, 02:16 PM

And I'll hand out home made soda pop containing a powerful diuretic to weedle out the die-hard sheep from the lambs, as you'll either lose your place in line or have to resort to peeing into a paper cup every 15 minutes.

"Prune smoothies! Come and get your chilled prune smoothies.
Getaya tootsie frootsies..."

Geoff3DMN
3rd February 2010, 02:27 PM
you'll either lose your place in line or have to resort to peeing into a paper cup every 15 minutes.

You won't stop me with your (slightly) evil plan!

Restop, Restop Bags, Emergency Urine Bag, Emergency Toilet Supplies, Pee Bags (http://survivalcenter.com/Emergency%20Toilet%20Supplies.html#Pee%20Bags)

Japester
3rd February 2010, 02:27 PM
And I'll hand out home made soda pop containing a powerful diuretic to weedle out the die-hard sheep from the lambs, as you'll either lose your place in line or have to resort to peeing into a paper cup every 15 minutes...

That ties into an earlier thread about whether it's more embarrassing to pull out your iPad or your "equipment". :)

jesse
3rd February 2010, 04:12 PM
I'll line up at Chadstone.

nbetts
3rd February 2010, 04:20 PM
Sadly i think i will line up for the Wifi version then i will sell that a month later and get the 3G version... i just consider it renting one for a month....

ChrisG
3rd February 2010, 10:22 PM
What I am going to do is buy an iPad 16GB WiFi version and use my iPhone as a wireless hotspot when I am out and about using a jailbreak application. I still haven't heard from anyone lining up at the George St - Sydney store.

decryption
3rd February 2010, 10:26 PM
Sadly i think i will line up for the Wifi version then i will sell that a month later and get the 3G version... i just consider it renting one for a month....

That's the spirit :D

Japester
3rd February 2010, 10:31 PM
What I am going to do is buy an iPad 16GB WiFi version and use my iPhone as a wireless hotspot when I am out and about using a jailbreak application. I still haven't heard from anyone lining up at the George St - Sydney store.

I'll be buying it from George St. Hopefully I'll have the money ready for the line-up.

zaca
3rd February 2010, 10:33 PM
I still haven't heard from anyone lining up at the George St - Sydney store.

I'm going to be there. I dont know whether I'll get there the night before or just really early in the morning. It would be interesting to be one of the first there. Ill bring my laptop and do some iPad development :D

Andrew T Chadwick
3rd February 2010, 10:44 PM
Now I know where to find a second hand iPad, and by the way ClockWork i pissed myself over you'r evil plan. :D

jesse
4th February 2010, 11:16 AM

This is my plan too.

LevMac
5th February 2010, 01:06 PM

Hey mate, I was thinking the same thing, but do you know 100% if it would work ???

Quasar
5th February 2010, 02:14 PM
Nope. Not that I could not living near an Apple store. I'm waiting for reviews, word on ipad specific launch apps, and a hands on before I buy one in any case.

ChrisG
5th February 2010, 02:22 PM
What I plan to do Is use software similar to this called NetShare (http://gizmodo.com/5032248/how-to-tether-your-iphone-with-netshare) which basically makes your iPhone as a wireless access point router.

I've just found out I'm starting working around the time of the iPad launch so I may not be able to attend the launch :( So It looks like I may have to order through the online store or pick it up after work. Do you think they will run out of stock after the launch party? Would I be safe to go in the afternoon knowing that they will most likely have stock?

LevMac
5th February 2010, 06:39 PM
What I plan to do Is use software similar to this called NetShare (http://gizmodo.com/5032248/how-to-tether-your-iphone-with-netshare) which basically makes your iPhone as a wireless access point router.

Don't mean to take this off topic, but that NetShare app is no longer available, so looks like the only way of doing this is by Jailbreaking, which I wouldn't wanna do

dory_1982
7th February 2010, 08:36 PM
Wife & I most likely will be... Haven't decided wether Chatswood or George St yet (we live in crows nest). Will be my first product line up too. Perhaps not just because i'm affraid there won't be enough units to go around, but coz its kinda cool to get one so quickly.

My plan - 32GB Wifi iPad & I'll pick up a MiFi for 3G connectivity. my iPhone can go to the missus since she doesn't want a new iPad for herself & is happy with the iPhone 3G. Replacing an iPhone with an iPad - I've got other spare phones just for the sake of calls & SMSes.

The Mifi idea is mainly to use the one data plan among many devices on the go (like work laptop) and maintain the ability to replace devices while always having connectivity (as long as the devices have wifi of course).

JD

LevMac
8th February 2010, 12:40 PM
Guys, can we actually get a device like a MiFi here in Australia yet??
It would be awesome if they are available...

Cybix
8th February 2010, 01:25 PM
Guys, can we actually get a device like a MiFi here in Australia yet??
It would be awesome if they are available...

yes. I have one. dick smith still sell it. under "virgin" brand.

It's brilliant.

nbetts
8th February 2010, 03:25 PM
Now I know where to find a second hand iPad, and by the way ClockWork i pissed myself over you'r evil plan. :D

your welcome to it :p

Maybe i should Pre List it in the for sale forums for late april. But i cant put a pic of it :confused:

zaca
8th February 2010, 03:43 PM
yes. I have one. dick smith still sell it. under "virgin" brand.

It's brilliant.

Can you use a telstra or vodafone sim with it??

Cybix
8th February 2010, 04:23 PM
Can you use a telstra or vodafone sim with it??

yeah, after you've recharged it with $80 of credit.. which I've done. I still use the virgin sim... the Optus network isn't too bad in W.A.

LevMac
8th February 2010, 11:29 PM
yeah, after you've recharged it with $80 of credit.. which I've done. I still use the virgin sim... the Optus network isn't too bad in W.A.

Thats awesome Cybix, thanks for the info mate ! I will have to check them out, this would mean that I could take my Vodafone sim out of my iPhone, chuck it into the MiFi then connect to it via the iPad WiFi ..........

However, is the MiFi a usb plug in device ? That would mean I would need to carry a notebook for it to plug into ? I have seen the MiFi devices overseas which is just a standalone device without needing it to be plugged in via USB ?

canonafficionado
9th February 2010, 02:23 AM
Don't mean to take this off topic, but that NetShare app is no longer available, so looks like the only way of doing this is by Jailbreaking, which I wouldn't wanna do

Shouldn't it just be able to work by getting the iPhone doing tethering via bluetooth and the iPad picks that up (just like tethering the net from iphone to macbook). iPad has bluetooth right, so it should work?

dolbinau
9th February 2010, 06:14 AM
Shouldn't it just be able to work by getting the iPhone doing tethering via bluetooth and the iPad picks that up (just like tethering the net from iphone to macbook). iPad has bluetooth right, so it should work?

The thought is Apple will deliberately stop this from working, in order to increase sales of the 3G model (or at least make the 3G model 'important').

kevinnugent
9th February 2010, 08:10 AM
Thats awesome Cybix, thanks for the info mate ! I will have to check them out, this would mean that I could take my Vodafone sim out of my iPhone, chuck it into the MiFi then connect to it via the iPad WiFi ..........

However, is the MiFi a usb plug in device ? That would mean I would need to carry a notebook for it to plug into ? I have seen the MiFi devices overseas which is just a standalone device without needing it to be plugged in via USB ?

They stand alone, LevMac. Brilliant little things. I'm going to pick one up this week anyway, and sell my USB 3G stick from Vodafone.

Silver
9th February 2010, 03:29 PM
I will be in Melbourne for one week in the middle of March. This will be my first visit to an official Apple Store, and if there's one there, I'd certainly be buying. Otherwise, I probably won't get one till rev 2.

Cybix
9th February 2010, 04:09 PM
stand alone, like a bar of soap, only thinner... lasts 4-6hrs on a charge, charges off USB, can also be used as a USB modem. Hosts up to 3 devices on wifi. EG iPhone, iPad, PSP, or whatever you're carrying... Also a very handy portable AP for connecting multiple machines (instant anywhere LAN)

ChrisG
9th February 2010, 04:38 PM
When Steve Jobs stated in the keynote that it was going to be released 60 days from when it was announced, is that 100% confirmed, as in internationally. Because I would be pretty embarrassed if I turned up the night before and no one came, only to find out it wasn't being released :D

TheKeddi
9th February 2010, 04:53 PM
They will give proper release dates closer to the time I would think.

zaca
9th February 2010, 05:01 PM
Apple - iPad - The best way to experience the web, email & photos (http://www.apple.com/au/ipad/)

and it says:
"Wi-Fi models shipping in late March.
3G models shipping in April*."

so it is likely to be any time from the 25th onward, and they wouldnt just release it on a random day. They want the lines. Lines = Press.

Japester
9th February 2010, 05:15 PM
...and it says:
"Wi-Fi models shipping in late March.
3G models shipping in April*."

so it is likely to be any time from the 25th onward, and they wouldnt just release it on a random day. They want the lines. Lines = Press.

From long experience, when Apple mentions a month, they usually mean "end of x month".

LevMac
9th February 2010, 07:55 PM
stand alone, like a bar of soap, only thinner... lasts 4-6hrs on a charge, charges off USB, can also be used as a USB modem. Hosts up to 3 devices on wifi. EG iPhone, iPad, PSP, or whatever you're carrying... Also a very handy portable AP for connecting multiple machines (instant anywhere LAN)

Wow thats awesome :) Cybix, check your PM....

skritter
9th February 2010, 09:20 PM
Steve Jobs said 60 Days for release internationally for the WiF Model

davidw89
15th February 2010, 12:18 AM
Oh the wait = (

kevinnugent
16th February 2010, 02:16 PM
Damn it to hell and back! I've just found out today I'll be in NYC from 24/3 to 4/4. Where the hell will I find a iPad there, in the boonies!! :)

Stevoid
16th February 2010, 03:49 PM
I would line up but seeing how we have no Apple store in Perth, boo to that idea :P

Any idea on when Australian pricing will be released?

Ecto1
16th February 2010, 06:43 PM

I was hoping it was going to be last Tuesday night, but it was not meant to be. They better hurry up though March is only two weeks away.

LevMac
17th February 2010, 11:52 AM
Yeah tethering won't work from iPhone to iPad unfortunately :(

I tried it out by trying to tether my iPhone to another iPhone and it does not pick it up, and seeing as though the iPad runs the same software as iPhone, it will then not work...

ZacDavies
17th February 2010, 05:51 PM
I would line up but seeing how we have no Apple store in Perth, boo to that idea :P

Awesome avatar.

Stevoid
17th February 2010, 08:42 PM
Awesome avatar.

Cheers :) Well it is outside the government and beyond the police :p

I also think they won't allow tethering to an iPhone. It almost makes the 3G model pointless (I said almost! Not completely!)

canonafficionado
17th February 2010, 09:49 PM
Yeah tethering won't work from iPhone to iPad unfortunately :(

I tried it out by trying to tether my iPhone to another iPhone and it does not pick it up, and seeing as though the iPad runs the same software as iPhone, it will then not work...

That is such a shame. There's no real technical reason for this I think, so they must deliberately disable it somehow.

TheKeddi
18th February 2010, 07:48 AM
Yeah, mifi is looking better and better for me, I can then use it for my laptop and stuff as well.

Cassy
18th February 2010, 09:38 AM
I probably won't be lining up but I will be placing an order for the 16gb Wifi model as soon as Apple will take my money :)

kevinnugent
20th February 2010, 09:50 AM
Is it just my nature, or does anyone else think Apple blew their load a little early with the iPad announcement?

I am as keen as most people but the time lag here is pretty long.... and they aren't leaking info often enough to keep me on the hook. :)

Japester
20th February 2010, 10:04 AM
Is it just my nature, or does anyone else think Apple blew their load a little early with the iPad announcement?

I am as keen as most people but the time lag here is pretty long.... and they aren't leaking info often enough to keep me on the hook. :)

Remember the original iPhone? They announced it 6 months in advance because it had to go through government approval. If they hadn't preannounced it, the rumour mills would have exploded the instant the approval process started, as it's publicly visible.

Same thing with the iPad, as it's a 3G device. Because they had to wait 3 months, I guess they figured they could take at least two more months to perfect the non-3G version.

decryption
20th February 2010, 10:04 AM

I'm pretty sure that the only reason why announced it so early was because Apple has to submit it (or the 3G model at least) to the FCC and didn't want rumour sites digging it up and announcing it before they did.

It hurts, I feel your pain, believe me! But we just gotta be patient, hah

kevinnugent
20th February 2010, 10:45 AM
My one consolation is I'll be at the 5th Ave store at the end of March demanding my iPad! :)

Do we have an exact "buy in person at the store" date yet? Or is it still the "60 days away" status?

decryption
20th February 2010, 10:49 AM
My one consolation is I'll be at the 5th Ave store at the end of March demanding my iPad! :)

Do we have an exact "buy in person at the store" date yet? Or is it still the "60 days away" status?

Still 60 days.
29th of March (a Monday) is the date here in Australia that was 60 days from the keynote where the iPad was announced. Just over 1 month left.

Japester
20th February 2010, 11:01 AM
I suspect that we won't know the local pricing until it appears in store. Wish I knew exactly how much to budget for, including accessories.

kevinnugent
20th February 2010, 12:03 PM
We'll be in NYC from 23/3 to 4/4 so we should have those days covered. I'm only considering the wifi version really.... mifi will cover anything else I need. Soooo.....c'mon Steve.... surprise everyone with an early release! :)

decryption
20th February 2010, 01:05 PM
I suspect that we won't know the local pricing until it appears in store. Wish I knew exactly how much to budget for, including accessories.

Not that hard to guess.

US$499 converted to AU$ is around $560 (give or take a few dollars for the currency value at the time. Add on GST of 10% and you've got it at about $615.

You can be cynical and assume Apple will add on an "Australian Tax", but going by what they've done with new products in the past few months since the US dollar has tanked, they've pretty much kept it an exact US-AU conversion, plus tax and a friendly looking number.

Going by this logic, I reckon the base model iPad will either be $649 or $699.

zaca
20th February 2010, 01:50 PM
US$499 converted to AU$ is around $560 (give or take a few dollars for the currency value at the time. Add on GST of 10% and you've got it at about $615.
~
Going by this logic, I reckon the base model iPad will either be $649 or $699.

I saw an article in the Herald that said $550 for the base model, but I assume they just did a straight conversion (which is ~$555 right now). So maybe they have inside info, or they just got it completely wrong.

ChrisG
20th February 2010, 02:15 PM
I have a feeling it might be around the $599 mark, which I think is reasonable. If the launch is on the weekend I have just found out that I don't have work then, so I'll see you all there at George St the night before :D

dodo
21st February 2010, 10:02 AM
I saw an article in the Herald that said $550 for the base model, but I assume they just did a straight conversion (which is ~$555 right now). So maybe they have inside info, or they just got it completely wrong.

They got it wrong, they clearly forgot that Australia has had a GST for quite a few years.

I won't be lining up, but I am excited to see what apps will be released.

jeffkirkland
1st March 2010, 12:59 PM
Will I cue for an iPad (two of 'em actually)? Yes, if I have to.

Will iPad tether to the iPhone? Dunno but it isn't the same OS as the iPhone so the iPhone to iPhone test mentioned above doesn't count. eg. You can't connect a bluetooth keyboard to an iPhone but you can to an iPad. I wouldn't bet on anything it can/can't do until it's in my hands.

I'm expecting the price to be under $700 for the 16gb WiFi model. I hope it is because my wife says first ipad in the house is hers, second one is mine - got to buy two of 'em.

devillong
2nd March 2010, 04:20 PM
Count me in, pal!

displayb333
2nd March 2010, 04:55 PM
Will I cue for an iPad (two of 'em actually)? Yes, if I have my wife says first ipad in the house is hers, second one is mine - got to buy two of 'em.

Snap. At least they're cheaper than iPhones.

DagrtheSnide
2nd March 2010, 05:07 PM
Are you going to line up ?

No, not when the nearest Apple store is 6 hours ride on the cbr600, a fun ride though it may be.