PDA

View Full Version : Lost In Space?

daveinozbikes
12th August 2005, 03:51 PM
Accidentally deleted my JPEG photos from Iphoto...is there any recovery software that works out there?...thankyou

symean
12th August 2005, 03:57 PM
iPhoto supports undo (Command+Z) - don't know if it works after you quit, though...

zac
12th August 2005, 03:58 PM
Did you delete them by selecting them and hitting delete? If so, they might be in your trash can (iPhoto has a trash just like the Finder). A friend of mine was confused about this recently. Click the trash icon in the list in iphoto.

Gluck!

daveinozbikes
12th August 2005, 04:16 PM
I accidently deleted them by putting all the data (in one window) in the trash...immediately recovered them but in help it says once you do that you can say bye-bye to the photos...I still have the window with all the data on but it does nothing..I have recovered some from trash which I deleted previously and others from various places but the majority are still gone...they must be on the hard drive but it"s finding a program that is easy to use and WILL recover them...some of these programs are BS after looking at them on Google plus don:t want to part with $70 if it won"t work!!!!!!

macmate
12th August 2005, 05:40 PM
i recommend data rescue. there is a free trial version that allows you to at least do a scan of your drive so that you can see if there are any files you can recover. i think it even lets you recover one file without paying.