PDA

View Full Version : My V3 Razr Saga

Disko
11th August 2005, 12:01 PM
I got a new phone earlier this year - a brand new Motorolla V3 Razr from Vodafone. :D

http://disko.ath.cx/temp/mightyphone.jpg

After having it for a month, i noticed that the screen was a bit 'jumpy' and was covered in horizontal lines. I wasn't 100% sure if this was a problem, until i saw dovla's V3 and compared them. His was very clear, and mine was clearly faulty.

So I took it back from where i purchased it, and showed them the screen. The guy behind the counter immediately took it back and sent it off for repair. "It should be back in 2 weeks. 3 at most."

Two and a half months later, after x phonecalls to check if my phone is back i got my repaired V3 Razr back. It worked great!

... until last night. When i noticed the screen being jumpy with lots of horizontal lines running through it. URrrgh. Same problem.

Its going back to the store tomorrow. Hopefully i get a working phone this time. <_<

TAK
11th August 2005, 12:29 PM
I am considering the V3, and I&#39;m wondering what you think of yours? As for menus and such, are they "logical" (I&#39;ve heard how everything is setup isn&#39;t that great)?

Thanks.

-TAK

Disko
11th August 2005, 12:43 PM
It takes a bit of getting used to, but once you&#39;ve got it working, its like any other phone UI.

noisypoppy
11th August 2005, 12:57 PM
I can see my old iMac&#33;

the_OM
11th August 2005, 12:57 PM
Is that an imac in the background?

A new powermac G5 and now an imac G5 too? Jesus, Apple related websites must pay well.

p.s. good luck getting a replacement for your phone.

Disko
11th August 2005, 02:02 PM
its noisypoppy&#39;s old imac G5 1.6GHz. My work bought the powermac. This Apple related website pays nothing. Still. :)