PDA

View Full Version : app's for free for you but you have to do something

Vojtin
18th December 2009, 11:50 AM
last three years I bought a few bundles and I do not use a lot of app from them.
You can try to contact developers and ask them if they allow to transfer licence from me to you.

Here is list of them:

Cha-Ching
Awaken
TaskPaper
CSSEdit
Snapz Pro X
Tiki Magic Mini Golf
Wingnuts 2
KavaTunes
Webbla
AllSecure
Fresh
Overflow
Devonthink (not free upgrade to version 2)
MiniOne Racing
iClip
SousChef
Acorn
WireTap Studio
The Hit List
Espresso
Cro-Mag Rally
Big Bang Board G
Multiwinia
LittleSnapper
ShoveBox
Hordes of Orcs
Mariner Write
Pangea Arcade 1.0.7
iDive 1.8.8
iVolume 3.1.4
MacGourment Deluxe 1.0.5
Default Folder X 4.1
Rage MapDesign 1.2.2
CuteClips 3.0.7
Jets'n'Guns Gold 1.222
Circus Ponies NoteBook 3.0v351
Multiplex 1.0.2
Paperless 1.0
RapidWeaver

nibbles
18th December 2009, 12:00 PM
Are we allowed to do this

Vojtin
18th December 2009, 12:11 PM
Are we allowed to do this

I do not know just ask developers.
I can transfer (I sent an email to developer) Delicious Library licence to another person.

Exocet
18th December 2009, 12:16 PM
I do not know just ask developers.
I can transfer (I sent an email to developer) Delicious Library licence to another person.

I'll take it then! Send me a PM :)

tokevmur
18th December 2009, 12:47 PM
Can I please have

Rapidweaver
Default Folder X 4.1
WireTap Studio

Thanks

Vojtin
18th December 2009, 12:57 PM
Can I please have

Rapidweaver
Default Folder X 4.1
WireTap Studio

Thanks

No problem just send an email to developers if they allow to transfer licence.

bennyling
18th December 2009, 01:09 PM
I'll take Cha-Ching. You need to email the developer, as per:

Sure... Email me at support@midnightapps.com with your name/email address and the name of the new user/email address and I will take care of it.

via is the license transferable? (http://community.midnightapps.com/midnightapps/topics/is_the_license_transferable)

And I'll also put my hand up for CSSEdit - I've sent an email to the developers.

Send me a PM?

rodeodee
18th December 2009, 01:55 PM
damn, I have so many of these already, all the good ones. Rapidweaver, CSSedit, Espresso, The Hit list - love 'em all.

Vojtin
18th December 2009, 01:58 PM
damn, I have so many of these already, all the good ones. Rapidweaver, CSSedit, Espresso, The Hit list - love 'em all.

Yeah, I use iWeb (I can not do webpages and this is enough for me) The Hit List: I was waiting one year for app for an iPhone and they do not do it. I bought 2Do.app for the iPhone and I am happy now.

luztra
18th December 2009, 04:29 PM
I will put my hand up for Expresso. Will send an email to the developers. :)
I've also got a heap of apps that I have bought and never used and will be happy to put a list up if other people are interested.

tokevmur
18th December 2009, 04:33 PM
I'm interested in apps on a list!

Thanks

Remy
18th December 2009, 04:53 PM
I've sent emails to the developers of: Tiki Magic Mini Golf, MiniOne Racing, Acorn, The Hit List, Cro-Mag, Big Bang Board Games & Pangea Arcade.

As for LittleSnapper - RealMac Software says you are allowed to make a one-time licence transfer, as per their Terms of Use (http://www.realmacsoftware.com/terms/). So, I would love the licence for that - could you PM me? :)

Vojtin
18th December 2009, 07:16 PM
Can I please have

Rapidweaver
Default Folder X 4.1
WireTap Studio

Thanks

I am sorry
WireTap Studio
Can I sell or transfer my license to somebody else?
Last Updated Mar 12, 2008

No, our license codes are non-transferrable and can not be sold to another individual.

tokevmur
20th December 2009, 01:35 PM
Can I please have Circus Ponies Notebook? I've emailed the developer for details about licence transfer.

Thanks

b00
30th December 2009, 11:08 AM
Can I please have Allsecure & Multiplex??

I have emailed the developers now, so im waiting to hear back from them. Although i can't find a contact page for Multiplex, but i'll keep trying.

Thanks

ZacDavies
30th December 2009, 12:07 PM
edit #2: I'm only interested in SousChef, after trying the demos of other apps. Exo can have the other one if he'd like

edit: I've got a bunch of app serials I wouldn't mind giving away also - mods, should we start a software giveaway sticky thread?

Exocet
30th December 2009, 12:30 PM
I'm interested in SousChef, iClip, MacGourment Deluxe & Webbla, researching licence transfers now

Hey! Share some of the recipe fun around. I'll flip you for either MacGormet Deluxe or SousChef?

ZacDavies
30th December 2009, 01:22 PM
Hey! Share some of the recipe fun around. I'll flip you for either MacGormet Deluxe or SousChef?

You can have macgourmet deluxe dude :)

bennyling
30th December 2009, 11:40 PM

You can have macgourmet deluxe dude :)

Just so happens I've got a spare SousChef license here. ;)

ZacDavies
2nd January 2010, 02:29 PM
Meh, just purchased SousChef because the dev wasn't responding and its currently on sale. Exo can have it :)