PDA

View Full Version : finance app for iphone possibly available to do this?

wolfie
8th October 2009, 11:01 PM
hello, im curious, i really dont expect an app to be available but maybe by sheer luck someone may have stumbled across one that may feature what im after.

basically, ill like to input a figure into an app irregulary, possibly daily or weekly and is basically like a account, where it adds ontop of whats already in the account, BUT i would like it to subtract from the account weekly automatically a figure i determine from that account.

this is basically for finance management to stay ontop of my records.

hope this makes sense.

eaglesteve2
9th October 2009, 03:24 PM
Is you amount only in one currency or you need to input in any currently and have it converted automatically to AUD? If you need multiple currency, the best application (I have evaluated many in depth myself) that I know of is PocketMoney.

reemixx
9th October 2009, 08:37 PM
I use Cha-Ching. It lets you add/subtract funds to multiple accounts at will, and you can also set up scheduling for payments that you want added/subtracted at regularly occurring intervals.

It would be my guess that there are quite a few other apps on the App Store that also have this functionality.

ajbeardy
9th October 2009, 08:51 PM
Have a look at Spend, it is a budget app which might do what you require. You can add recurring expenses.

wolfie
9th October 2009, 09:21 PM
Thanks guys, I'll take a look at what's been mentioned. It's only one currency.
I certainly hope one of them does it.
Much appreciated.