PDA

View Full Version : EyeTV 3.2 confused by daylight savings time?

rustyshelf
5th October 2009, 08:57 PM
I've noticed since the daylight savings time change yesterday that all my programs in the guide are now 30 minutes ahead of where they should be. So something that should be on at 7.30 is listed as being on at 8pm. Kinda weird since the daylight savings change was 1 hour. Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions?

camson
7th October 2009, 01:22 PM
Check the timezone your computer is set to.

Also check the timezone that icetv is set to.

rustyshelf
7th October 2009, 03:01 PM
it's set to the right Timezone, that's the first thing I checked. I think it's just EyeTV that is messed up.

Boney_Ahem
7th October 2009, 04:58 PM
Do you use Ice TV? Or the freebie?

rustyshelf
7th October 2009, 05:02 PM
Do you use Ice TV? Or the freebie?

Just the built in free DVB, so I guess it could be that that's broken.

Mutters
7th October 2009, 05:11 PM
A restart of EyeTV fixed this problem for me.

mutters

Boney_Ahem
7th October 2009, 05:17 PM
My EyeTV needs so much TLC it's just ridiculous ... sometimes there are only a few channels that display what's on and other times they all show up .. I also use the free DVB which I only just learnt of ... If I'm lucky I get to watch my fave shows if I'm not the app loses signal ... I only have direct line of sight to the Transmitter ... nothin' fancy!

Try changing the settings from DVB to None then back to DVD ... you never know?

I'm crossing my fingers for 9.30pm tonight, when "The United States Of Tara" is on ... will I or won't I be able to record it ???

wolfie
7th October 2009, 06:34 PM
ive got the same problem.

Mutters
7th October 2009, 08:24 PM
My EyeTV needs so much TLC it's just ridiculous ... sometimes there are only a few channels that display what's on and other times they all show up .. I also use the free DVB which I only just learnt of ... If I'm lucky I get to watch my fave shows if I'm not the app loses signal ... I only have direct line of sight to the Transmitter ... nothin' fancy!

Try changing the settings from DVB to None then back to DVD ... you never know?

I'm crossing my fingers for 9.30pm tonight, when "The United States Of Tara" is on ... will I or won't I be able to record it ???

You can always use Schedules to record.

All your channels are still there, it's just the Program Guide that's playing silly buggers - usually.

mutters

kyte
13th October 2009, 04:23 AM
Absolutely no issues here at all, for the first time in a year or more. Since moving to 3.2 my eyetv problems have disappeared.