PDA

View Full Version : iMovie Hate

NeoRicen
5th October 2009, 06:49 PM
I recently bought a video camera, an HV40, and have been using iMovie '09 recently to edit together some random footage set to music, just to try out the camera and colour correction while I wait until I can afford a Final Cut of some kind.

The reason I'm posting this thread is because I love iMovie '09. I never really used '08, but I do remember how much everyone hated/hates it. I also remember some of it died down after '09 came out, so I was curious if people out there still hate it, because in my experience it is more than enough for the target audience, and perfectly usable for just about anything you'd edit with consumer gear.

So, iMovie '09, love it, or still hate it?

Gio
5th October 2009, 07:36 PM
Yep, hated '08, due probably more to not being arsed having a go, yet it did lack alot of the features that i liked in HD.
I now am happy to use '09 and think the UI is really really slick. There is plenty to change/ winge about maybe, but I like the integration with iPhoto and uploading to MM and youtube.
:2 thumbs up:

macuzer
5th October 2009, 10:14 PM
I just can't understand why they don't give the option for a regular 'time-line' view.