PDA

View Full Version : The Marsland 5000 - A New Get This Soundboard

decryption
24th September 2009, 10:03 AM
Get This fans rejoice! There is a new Get This soundboard on the App Store - The Marsland 5000 (http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=331073739&mt=8).

It's free and contains all your faves:

"Assault, Assault!"
"I was born and spawned in bay 13!"
"Mariana, Mariana"
"Good Stuff"
"Remember Me"
"Dirty Man Whore"
"Frogsack"
"Lavender"
"Milkshake"
"People Want Ducks"
and the one I think I will use most often, "Whirly Bird"

Hats off to zacislost (http://twitter.com/zacislost) on the Twitters who alerted me of its presence on the App Store.

MrJesseRoss
24th September 2009, 10:07 AM
Sweet. Downloading now.

TheMonkeyBoy
24th September 2009, 10:12 AM
Nooo! I have no WiFi at work. I'm gonna have to wait til tonight to download it. Damn, 11.1MB. :(

Al Aero
24th September 2009, 10:13 AM
Thats good stuff

Alec Fraser
24th September 2009, 10:44 AM
OMG!!! Downloading it right now :D

Edit: needs more horns, and the haunted studio sound. I need to do some sound grabs!!

Ben™
24th September 2009, 10:54 AM
Downloading now

MrJesseRoss
24th September 2009, 11:26 AM
What the hell? I downloaded it and synced my iPod, but it's not being transferred.. This is really weird.

Edit: And searching for it on the mobile app store gets no results. Argh!

benb
24th September 2009, 12:39 PM
Yeah, it has not synced to my iPod Touch either!

Edit: Just got an email back from the developer and he will be releasing a new version which also works with the iPod Touch in the next couple of days.

MrJesseRoss
24th September 2009, 01:37 PM
Yeah, it has not synced to my iPod Touch either!

Edit: Just got an email back from the developer and he will be releasing a new version which also works with the iPod Touch in the next couple of days.

I got the same email. :)

from the screenshots it looks good, not as fancy as the Get This soundboard, but it more than makes up for it in content.

Alec Fraser
24th September 2009, 01:53 PM
Mailed him as well, I've got the full shows still so I'm going to spend some time this weekend filling in some of the gaps :D The Haunted Studio sound IS in there, it's down as Friday the 13th.

I just used it to reply to a bunch of questions from my boss...fortunately he's also a Get This fan ;) Both of us flew to Melbourne for the final show party, so I knew he'd dig it.

Alec Fraser
18th October 2009, 12:18 PM
Hope everyone grabbed the update...cos the Vengabus is coming, and everybody's running from North to Ibiza in the Mediterranean suuuuuuuuuun!

MrJesseRoss
18th October 2009, 12:27 PM
Oh definitely. So happy that there's a dedicated Marsland section. :)