PDA

View Full Version : Snow Leopard In Wollongong Area

nibbles
29th August 2009, 02:56 PM
Went to domayne warrawong today they didn't have it but assured me they would have it on monday, they also said they didn't have it because apple's server in sydney had problems and it wasn't shipped to them. so my question is what does it come by when i buy it online or does anybody know anywhere in the illawarra i can get it.

pixelicious
29th August 2009, 03:48 PM
it seems like non-apple stores in most of NSW (at least southcoast/illawarra) are having their shipments delayed by apple. If you need it before monday you best get into sydney and purchase it from there; else sit tight and laugh at everyone when SL breaks everything :)

DomDom
29th August 2009, 04:37 PM
Got it Friday morning, installed and it broke nothing! Ordered it on the apple shop (web) and it shipped thursday afternoon.

I love it!

Dom

nibbles
29th August 2009, 06:20 PM
Thanks unfortunately i can't get to sydney so i'll wait until monday and get it then, it's just a pain because i hoped to spend today tweaking and getting used to it oh well monday night it is

nibbles
30th August 2009, 09:33 AM
Just Letting Everyone know none of the Dick Smith Retail stores across the country have it, nor do any stores in the illawarra

nibbles
31st August 2009, 08:04 PM
Now available at domayne, walked in and they knew what i was after