PDA

View Full Version : IceTV no longer working

theReasonableMan
9th August 2009, 04:16 PM
Hello everyone - since the IceTV major upgrade, I am unable to do any remote scheduling. A quick summary of the issues:

1) I can schedule on the web-site, but
2) EyeTV isn't picking up the schedule (although it is getting the TV guide)
3) The widget won't schedule at all

Has anyone else had similar issues? Anyone resolved them?

macgeek
9th August 2009, 05:34 PM
Hi,

Yep I had the same issue for a short time. In the end it seemed to fix itself after I cleared the IceTv cached information off my Beyonwiz.

I'm not sure about EyeTV's, can you manually delete / reset the icetv cache information?

theReasonableMan
9th August 2009, 06:12 PM
I have run the EyeTV master cleanser script...and deleted the widget preferences...but still nothing.

I think the issue is at the IceTV end.

marc
9th August 2009, 07:49 PM
Might be worth giving the guys a call or email to see if they can help. They genuinely want to make sure everyone is getting the most from the service, so hopefully they'd be able to get you back up and running in no time.

bullrout
9th August 2009, 07:59 PM
Mine is the same but I don't use the widget for recording anymore.

evmorg
31st August 2009, 03:18 PM
Hey theReasonableMan,

Have you managed to resolve your issue. I, too, am having this problem. Went on holidays a couple of weeks ago and used IceTV to schedule the really important viewing (like the footy) to record on my EyeTV. Got home and... nada. Nothing recorded at all.

I find that now anything I've set up to record from the IceTV website seems to have disappeared but may, from time to time, randomly re-appear in the schedule. Tres annoying.

If you haven't managed to solve this, I figure I'll take it up with the IceTV folk myself.

Ev

theReasonableMan
31st August 2009, 07:51 PM
Hey evmorg - I have managed to mostly resolve it. The updated widgets and, I presume, behind the scenes stuff seemed to fix most of it.

I also reset the EyeTV with EyeTV Reporter and set it all up again. It's not working 100% - but most of the time it records.

Let me know if you need any more specific suggestions - good luck with it!