PDA

View Full Version : to upgrade my macbook 13" or not



candysnap
27th July 2009, 04:12 PM
hi there

I just wanted to ask whether I should bother upgrading my 13 " macbook Intel Core 2 Duo that I bought mid 2007 to a new macbook pro.

I use my laptop for video editing and graphic design and found the graphics card to be a bit of a let down at times...

should I wait for Mac to release new ones? anyone have any ideas when this will happen?

I appreciate ur help with such a basic question

:)

kevinnugent
27th July 2009, 04:57 PM
They just released new ones, so the wait could be a while. Obviously, if money's no object, go for it. You'll love the new MBP in any size. I have the 15" .... only because....personal preference.

kai_h
27th July 2009, 10:08 PM
If you're doing video, you'll want one of the new 15" machines, except the base model one, which has the basic video card.

The current range of MacBook Pros are some of the best laptops that Apple have put out in years...