PDA

View Full Version : Ipod accessory question??

gadget710
30th June 2009, 08:03 AM
Hey guys!

Okay so I saw an ifridge on a shopping website the other day and I was just wondering if you guys could give me some input on it. First off, the website that's selling it is mobgob.com which is similar to ebay/amazon. Here's the exact link, it's safe too http://mobgob.com/Appliances-15ad/Small-Kitchen-Appliances-15cc/Others-L15cf/iFridge-w-iPod-Dock-and-Speakers-v26149.php.

If you guys could help me out before I buy it (or...don't buy it for that matter), I would be VERY grateful! Thanks again guys have a great day! :)

gadget710
1st July 2009, 05:09 AM
Anyone able to offer some advice? I really don't have money to waste so if you could check it out for me/give me some insight, that'd be great!

gadget710
2nd July 2009, 09:27 AM
Subject says it all....any help'd be great and appreciated!

Thanks you guys!

Alec Fraser
2nd July 2009, 10:38 AM
What sort of advice are you looking for? I doubt anyone here owns one or has ever used one. It says it's Made for iPod, and the image shows and iPod Mini. I doubt that it'll work with an iPhone because of charging issues.

To be honest, if you really want a frige and an iPod speaker system, I'd just buy a normal minibar fridge and a seperate iPod speaker system to go on top of it.