PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered a new Macbook Pro

susiegb
11th June 2009, 09:32 AM
The 13" one with extra memory - I'm so excited! I've been dithering about what to buy for a few weeks, but really needed FireWire so was thinking of a refurbished 15" Macbook Pro, but now the Macbooks have got Firewire, and there's a 13" MBP - couldn't be better! I did order it via the MacTalk link, but I went to the Education store as I work at a university, so not sure if you guys will get anything from that or not ... hope you do!

I got the Applecare package too - I was tempted to leave that till next year but I probably won't have the money to get it then, so decided to bite the bullet and get it now too. It'll be great to retire my old aluminium Powerbook ... Now I have to wait till next week before it gets delivered.

lazydesi
11th June 2009, 09:46 AM
you gonna love it

iJohn
11th June 2009, 10:11 AM
Congrats, let us know how you go!!!!

leoleakey
11th June 2009, 10:12 AM
good one
man

El Guardo
11th June 2009, 11:22 AM
good one
man

Note the screen name: susie.

leoleakey
11th June 2009, 11:24 AM
Note the screen name: susie.

:(:(:confused::confused::confused:

so sorry

Dante Kyar
11th June 2009, 11:33 AM
Does mactalk get anything if we go through the affiliate link and then to the education store?

Good to know for future reference

dekco
11th June 2009, 06:46 PM
if i not mistaken, decryption will still get a cut. as long as you use the affiliate link

Phase
11th June 2009, 06:53 PM
Does mactalk get anything if we go through the affiliate link and then to the education store?

Yes, just at a reduced rate.

decryption
11th June 2009, 06:56 PM

Yep, we still get the same percentage :)

hickeyicssc
12th June 2009, 12:08 AM
I'll be buying one soon also and will definatly be using the mac talk link. Ive been on here for like 3 days and this place seems friendly, and really intelligent. First good computer forum I've been on in a long time.

mrshibby
12th June 2009, 08:19 AM
I'll be buying one soon also and will definatly be using the mac talk link. Ive been on here for like 3 days and this place seems friendly, and really intelligent. First good computer forum I've been on in a long time.

I echo this. If you haven't listened to the podcast for this site, you really should. Always give a good insight into Mac stuff and a wealth of knowledge...

iCantwait
12th June 2009, 01:37 PM
Yes, just at a reduced rate.

oops, i forgot, too excited...