PDA

View Full Version : Hello all :)

mcarriedo
15th June 2004, 01:19 PM
Hi everyone. I'm just new to the mac scene so you'll have to forgive my innocence ;) Bought my ibook last week and I'm still learning the bells and whistles of osx. I've been a long time linux user, and the most experience I've ever had with macs was back in the old Apple II days. :P Anyway, best cut this short as it's time for lunch.

Anyone want to recommend good AU apple sites similar to OCAU? Thanks :)

Buthidae
15th June 2004, 01:30 PM
Good AU sites similar to OCAU? Why - this one of course!

G'day all, by the way, I've been lurking on the forums for a few weeks, but just registered today - hello!

From what I've seen so far, this site gets better every day, and should be a valuable permanant resourse in abosolutely no time at all :D

Disko
15th June 2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by rasher@Jun 15 2004, 12:49 PM
Anyone want to recommend good AU apple sites similar to OCAU?
erm. I think you've got us in 1. :)

Welcome to the site - we're only new (6 months old), and are growing bigger every day. I look forward to seeing new people around the boards and in irc (irc.oz.org #apple). :)

decryption
15th June 2004, 02:41 PM
Enjoy the site!

The whole reason Disko and I made this site was because there *is* no other site like OCAU for Macintosh users, so, we made one :P

There is Whirlpool, which has a sizeable Mac forum, but most of the users there have nowhere near the knowledge of us here at AppleTalk.