PDA

View Full Version : Probs Accesing Apple Support?

DrewX
8th June 2005, 11:28 PM
Hi

I am trying to register my applecare agreement online but i can't seem to log in to where i belive i am able to do this. I created an account no problems but everytime i enter my password i get the following in the browser

Fetching array element 1: index is not in range 1 to 0. (180,252) At WEBLIB_AP_WSS.AP_WSS_LAUNCH.FieldFormula Iscript_launchWSS PCPC:396 Statement:8

Both on safari and ie

Any help appreciated :)

Drew

neilrobinson
8th June 2005, 11:43 PM
something seems to be wrong at apple&#39;s end of the deal - give it a few hours and try again <_<

neil

DrewX
9th June 2005, 04:33 PM
Hi Neil, thanks for the idea but no go.... just tried it then and also again last night with the same result.

I&#39;ve got no idea what that means?&#33; - The apple ID i created seems fine and i am following the links fro the support page but once i attempt to log in i get the message as posted below everytime...

Anymore ideas? I guess i will be mailing the stupid card in but that shouldn&#39;t be neccesary really

Drew

rob05
9th June 2005, 04:51 PM
Hi

I see you are and have been having problems registering your applecare. I have in the past used the web registartion and after I needed something to do with applecare. I phone applecare support and the registt now simply phone them up and do it ration via the web never showed up so anytime I want to register any applecare things I just phoen them ip and od it over the phone.

This way you are going to be sure that it is actually registered if something does go wrong at all.

This is my experience with applecare of which I have used quite a bit.

Rob