PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi Competition

kenexx
13th June 2004, 08:35 PM
Can't believe it. Entered between 0500 - 0600 Saturday morning and got the sms back just after 0600 as I left work that I had won a 15g iPod.

How cool. It will look good with my green mini. It will be great to use this new one for more music and also use it for my iCal and address book. Should get it within 4 weeks. :D

Disko
13th June 2004, 08:38 PM
Congrats!! *enters another 4 times*

LCGuy
13th June 2004, 09:14 PM
Awesome! :D I'd enter, but i'm too poor to have a mobile phone. :(

Radar
13th June 2004, 09:25 PM
My stupid backwards town has no Pepsi with the promotion anywhere. I know it's only on the 600ml bottles, but I've searched this entire town inside out and nothin at all.

If anyone has any codes they don't want to use, feel free to send em my way :D

Quamen
14th June 2004, 06:55 AM
my stupid next generation mobile phone prohibits me from entering. DAMN YOU 3!

So I entered on my sisters phone. haha. But still no winning of iPod's for me. Oh well. The one I already have will have to do.

pipsqeek
14th June 2004, 11:46 AM
I was waiting at TAFE the other day, at Lunch time, in line for the vending machine.

The guy in front of me, gets a Pepsi, it has the iPod promo on the label.

I get there, put in my coins, out comes the pepsi, no promo, standard pepsi label.

the guy behind me gets a pepsi, guess what, he gets the iPod promo..

/me looks at vending machine with evil glare.

I did get a Pepsi with the promo the other day...I did not get a call back.

Might try again, another day.

Steve

Ronin+Scissors
2nd July 2004, 01:23 PM
Mine arrived today, 4 1/2 weeks was a nasty wait but it was well worth it, they even threw in a free USB cable which wasn't mentioned in the competition details. Contrary to earlier speculation there is no Pepsi branding on it. Hooray for iPod!

-Ronin with Scissors

Disko
2nd July 2004, 01:27 PM
I stopped trying. I think my teeth and health have taken enough of a bashing from all that pepsi.

OziMac
2nd July 2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Disko@Jul 2 2004, 01:27 PM
I stopped trying. I think my teeth and health have taken enough of a bashing from all that pepsi.
Me too Disko, stopped when I realised that even at 3am in the morning there are somehow plenty of people messaging in, and that I really disliked the taste of Pepsi (at leats, after drinking so much of it).

Byrd
6th July 2004, 09:22 AM
It's great stuff for cleaning jewellry and metals however :)

My brother has been trying religiously every morning (sets alarm to enter 3 - 4 - 5 - 6am), no luck yet.

Seems like quite a few people are having success however, lucky buggers :)

JB

pipsqeek
6th July 2004, 01:49 PM
And your keyboard. :P

Steve

Disko
6th July 2004, 02:00 PM
*sigh*

Yes. And my keyboard. :(

pipsqeek
8th July 2004, 10:48 AM
And maybe the rest of the residing parts...

relative to what you have been going through on IRC :(

Steve

artisan
9th July 2004, 10:03 AM
When does the competition end ?