PDA

View Full Version : Is There An English Premier League Widget?

zebraman
4th June 2005, 09:00 PM
Wondering if there is an EPL widget...I've gone through the Apple site but can't find one...the only real sporting one I've seen is an American Baseball widget....

I'm suprised there isn't a Formula One widget either...unless I've missed it somewhere

Go Gunner...Williams F1

iSlayer
4th June 2005, 09:03 PM
forumula one might not be easy if you wanted live timing.
i would love one

and go michael :)

Graham
5th June 2005, 12:04 AM
After last season I don't care about the EPL any more :(

Anyone got a widget for the Coca-Cola Championship?

halijan
5th June 2005, 12:22 AM
an EPL widget would be awesome, h ope someone makes one for next season

yinyang
5th June 2005, 12:50 AM
i think a team specific widget would be better, and one that covers all comps (FA cup, EPL, CL, EUFA cup etc)....my two cents :)

hawker
5th June 2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Graham@Jun 4 2005, 11:34 PM
Anyone got a widget for the Coca-Cola Championship?
What to tell you how many cokes I've drunk in the last five minutes? pfft, they can't come up with a widget that could track that :)

macmate
5th June 2005, 10:10 AM
to make both a live score soccer and F1 widget would be easy. you just need to get the infor from www.livescore.com and they have livescores of both things. you could even do a tennis one with info from that site.

Ric

mac_man_luke
5th June 2005, 12:23 PM
That would be very hard

LarryH
11th April 2008, 10:21 PM
Ahem, sorry to dig up this thread, but I thought I'd get flamed less if I did this instead of starting a new thread.

Now is there an english premier league widget?

I just checked Apple and I couldn't find anything.

Mac Ram
11th April 2008, 11:08 PM
Have a look at this one (http://www.mbovin.com/soccerdb/site/dashboard.php)

Has the scores, fixtures and league tables - and yes it covers the championship also.

BCains
11th April 2008, 11:16 PM
the only one i know which has team specifics etc is Oleole (http://www.oleole.com/tracker/getwidget) but its for your blogs, website etc.

Lilith
12th April 2008, 12:02 AM
Ahem, sorry to dig up this thread, but I thought I'd get flamed less if I did this instead of starting a new thread.

Now is there an english premier league widget?

I just checked Apple and I couldn't find anything.

I've often thought that sometimes people are really anal about dragging up old threads. Congrats to you LarryH, in my opinion. Shows you used "search" as well. On ya Lazza!

Ginamos
12th April 2008, 12:26 AM
Nice one!

It covers quite a few different countries and international competitions as well.

markpalavra
12th December 2008, 09:28 PM
I just use a webclip off the BBC sport site.... looks much nicer than the SoccerDB widget, plus it gives you the times of the games... which SoccerDB widget don't.