PDA

View Full Version : Tv Trailers?

darknight84
3rd June 2005, 12:01 AM
Hey all, im currently looking for tv trailers/previews and have tried to search many many sites but cant seem to find a site that has got all the archives of the trailers that i want. The shows that i want are 24/ Alias/ Dark Angel all season trailers.

Can anyone give me good sites as to where i can perhaps download from?

Soap
3rd June 2005, 10:15 PM
dude, you need a social life. <_<

stop eating pizza OK, 5 food groups isn&#39;t ham cheeze tomatoe sauce base and shrimp.

Ozi
3rd June 2005, 10:23 PM
My mother once said that "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all." If only this wisdom could be applied to your posts... :/

Lighten up, and contribute positively to the forum. Otherwise, don&#39;t post negatively please.

Disko
3rd June 2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Soap@Jun 3 2005, 09:45 PM
dude, you need a social life. <_<

stop eating pizza OK, 5 food groups isn&#39;t ham cheeze tomatoe sauce base and shrimp.
You need some social skills. Take a break from the forum for the weekend. You&#39;re on mod preview.

adamjc
3rd June 2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Disko@Jun 3 2005, 10:31 PM
You need some social skills. Take a break from the forum for the weekend. You&#39;re on mod preview.
Thanks Disko for doing that.

Every comment is rude and not constructive.

Adam.

darknight84
3rd June 2005, 11:03 PM
Hey Soap? I dont know what the heck you on but go out there and get some fresh air should do the trick.

Well Im only asking this as its a media thing, my sister needs these trailers for her media project and she thought it would be a good idea to hassle me since I apparently know so much about &#39;computer&#39;.

As a good brother that I am I am helping her out. In case any of you wanted to know. :rolleyes:

hawker
4th June 2005, 08:30 AM
Hi darknight84,

Sorry for Soap&#39;s outburst. He has some issues :angry:

Anyway, on with the actual questions. Recommend you search the network web sites, try maybe www.cbs.com, www.nbc.com, www.abc.com and if you know the production company try there web site. maybe www.paramount.com, www.wb.com, www.fox.com.

Also try a search in imdb.com they sometimes have trailers for movies and tv series. Apart from that do a search for fan sites. Or look through the listings at yahoo.com

Hope that helps&#33;

Jimbo
4th June 2005, 11:09 AM
i may be able to help, but i&#39;m not sure exactly what you mean...

Do tv shows have trailers? as in are they the thing thing that the ten voice over guy does, that says "Is izzie really going to die???" "Find out tonight on" "gaybars&#33;"

like that?

darknight84
4th June 2005, 11:16 AM
Hey Jimbo, no no it doesnt have any voice over of some guy on it. Its just a trailer similar to those you would see for a movie (without voiceovers). Ive tried many sites and the ones mentioned here already I have gone to already.