PDA

View Full Version : Address Book...Help!

symean
8th April 2009, 05:56 PM
I've recently spent a lot of time adding contacts to my address book and assigning a picture to all of them, and I've filled in what information I have, which is still probably only 25% complete.

At the very least I have names and emails. Does anyone know of a service or application which will email every contact and ask them to update their details, and then import the replies back into Address Book? I'd like to be able to specify what fields to include, ie: address, birthday, mobile, etc.

Cheers :)
Sam

Gio
8th April 2009, 06:52 PM
In address book make a new group and put all contacts in the group, then,

new mail message/click on address book/ double click the neww all contacts group.

symean
8th April 2009, 10:56 PM
Well that will send an email to everyone but how can they fill in their details and how will that import into Address Book?

alanthomasball
8th April 2009, 11:07 PM
Ask your contacts to send you their most recent vCard/Similar. You can add/merge them into your Address Book right from Mail. One click. Boom.

symean
9th April 2009, 02:11 AM
Yeah I guess that will work for some people, but I was hoping they could view what info I have for them, fill in the gaps, and have that info import into the appropriate record in my address book...