PDA

View Full Version : looking to a black macbook

tracychen
29th March 2009, 01:26 PM
Hello and thanks for looking,

I'm looking to purchase a black macbook. if anyone has one for sale or knows where i could get a used or new one, please let me know.

Thanks~~~

matthew858
29th March 2009, 01:29 PM
Post this in the "Want To Buy" section of MacTalk. You will get more people there :).

tracychen
29th March 2009, 04:29 PM
thanks~~~

decryption
29th March 2009, 04:30 PM
thanks~~~

You can't buy black MacBooks new - so your best bet is eBay.

tracychen
29th March 2009, 05:46 PM
You can't buy black MacBooks new - so your best bet is eBay.

I see~~~i try to look for on ebay now~~~but i prefer buying offline~~~

Gethin
2nd April 2009, 06:04 PM
Hi Tracychen

Have a look online try searching google for Australian Second hand Mac resellers this is good for an offline approach at buying a machine. and allot of companies that do specialize in second hand reselling allot of the time go over the machine and replace parts so they are running as good as new.

Secondly have a look online from such stores as ebay and even apple have a section on there online store for refurbished machines. Be care full though online as there is the risk of a dud reseller try look for comments on the reseller to see what there service is like.

dekco
3rd April 2009, 01:47 AM
pawnshops, preowned mac dealers, online retailers (NOS),ebay, plenty of places to get the black macbook.

EMKarelia
25th June 2009, 07:55 AM
Try to look at other forums too. I found some good prices for black Macbooks. What kind of specs are you looking for?