PDA

View Full Version : Welcome us to your family...

DMaxx
9th June 2004, 06:05 PM
Hey all,
i am a total newbie to the mac scene, and infact my debut was posting here asking questions about mac os x as i was considering the change...
well i'd just like to say, this is my first ever post tapped out from the keyboard of my shiny new 12" powerbook g4s!!!
Quamen (another AT member) and myself after our 9am Programming Principles 2A exam, made the arduous tram journey from RMIT City to the My Mac store on Flinders street... where i proceeded to unload a large, yet wise, ammount of money so that i could carry that little baby out of the store.
We know sit at quamens, 802.11g enabled network... well... you know the rest.

I love it, i hope that is the start of a beautiful thing!
Thanx to all of you so far with the advice you have provided, but anyway i must get back to this... iLife and the wonders of OS X await me!

Cheers
DMaxx

LCGuy
9th June 2004, 06:48 PM
Awesome, you lucky b@$tard. :D Enjoy it. :D

decryption
9th June 2004, 07:39 PM
Hey! I was at that store today :P
I probably saw you and didn't realise, heh

Quamen
9th June 2004, 08:19 PM
:D

I am posting from mine now too. Haha. This is great. I am already a fan of expose. Damn that is neat. I installed xcode so I have to go and have a play with that now. Should be interesting. This machine is so damn sexy!

Shawry
11th June 2004, 06:13 PM
nice work fellas! make sure u spend just a few hours gently stroking the shiny aluminium casing :P