PDA

View Full Version : Help Ichat Won't Work In Tiger

ric3am
20th May 2005, 07:21 PM
since I installed tiger I cant seem to get Ichat to work in audio or video mode but it will do message
all I get when I try is that I or the other person did not respond or canceled the connection warning

can any body help???

luke_in_tas
20th May 2005, 09:38 PM
I haven't had any problems with iChat on Tiger. I'm wondering if your problems might relate to something else?

Generally problems of the type you describe have something to do with NAT routers or firewall settings. Have you made any changes to the way you connect to the internet? In any event, you might want to check out Apple's advice at: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=93208

luke_in_tas
20th May 2005, 09:42 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention. If you only have one other person you audio/video chat with, the problem may be at their end, not yours.

If you audio/video chat with a couple of other people you might want to see if it is working with the others.

ric3am
21st May 2005, 01:15 PM
I tried all above but still not working I only have One person that I usually chat to Is there any body out there willing to chat with me Audio / Video ??? so I can try it,, might not be me at fault???

Thanks ric

luke_in_tas
21st May 2005, 03:24 PM
If you want to try me to test your audio/video chat connection my AIM screen name is lukeintas.

Luke.