PDA

View Full Version : iPhoto greeting cards now shipping from Australia

taj
30th January 2009, 08:55 AM
I ordered a couple of cards from iPhoto late last year and they took 2 weeks to arrive from the USA. I ordered more about a week ago and they are now shipping from:

Apple Online Store C/O Apple Computer
Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box A2629
South Sydney NSW 1235
Australia

Just a heads up that there should be a lot quicker turnaround now.
I've also ordered a book so I'll update if that came from Australia as well.

Goodbye
30th January 2009, 09:16 AM
That's not where they ship from, that's just Apple's address in Australia, should you wish you correspond with them. I dare say they still ship from the same place as they did before.

micaros
30th January 2009, 09:16 AM
Fantastic! Thanks for the heads up. So they took about a week to arrive this time?

Edit (after seeing Goodbye's post): Ah, oh well. Faster shipping is nice, but perhaps that was just luck?

taj
30th January 2009, 09:20 AM
No, the first ones arrived in cardboard boxes containing cardboard envelopers containing the greeting cards. Both the cardboard boxes and the cardboard envelopes had US addresses on them.
This time, no cardboard boxes, Australian address and postage, and a week less delivery time.
Possibly they are sending them to Australia via Apple internal mail and then posting them out, but either way they arrive a week faster!

taj
6th February 2009, 08:43 AM
Well, it appears that the cards are still being printed in the USA. Maybe Apple is using their internal mail to send them to Apple Australia who then post them?

I just had a damaged card resent and the FedEx shipment is coming from MEDFORD, OR.