PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth Desktop For Mac Powerbook 15inch

Wheels
18th May 2005, 08:21 PM
Hello all,

I am in search of a Bluetooth Desktop (mouse and keyboard) however I don't want the genuine Apple brand because of the single click mouse! All of Microsoft's Bluetooth desktops, say on their website that they are only compatible with Windows computers.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Wheels8989
:D :D :D :D :D

waynie
18th May 2005, 08:26 PM
... and not meaning to hijack the thread, but does anyone know if Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Elite (with USB connection) is compatible with Tiger on a Mac Mini?

neilrobinson
18th May 2005, 08:48 PM
logitech are reported to be good - i personally haven't used them ;)

neil

notb4dinner
18th May 2005, 08:52 PM
I'm currently using an Apple Bluetooth keyboard and Logitech MX900 mouse. The Apple keyboard is absolutely beautiful, very slim and no useless special function keys like other BT keyboards. The MX900 works very nicely as well apart from occasionally having problems connecting to the charging base.

Exocet
18th May 2005, 08:54 PM
I'd suggest getting the Apple keyboard, but a MS or logitech mouse. The Apple KB is excellent.

astr0b0y
18th May 2005, 09:01 PM
Also have a look at Kensington Bluetooth mice.

Here (http://www.streetwise.com.au/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=kensington+blu etooth+mouse&x=0&y=0)

stevie
18th May 2005, 09:12 PM
I own the Appel BT keyboard and it is excellent, I have never had a problem with it and its great with batteries.

I have a microsoft mouse, its not BT but instead RF I've never had trouble with it either and its really good with batteries, but if i had the choice again i would get a BT mouse because its a pain in the ass having my mouse take up a an extra USB port.

Steve

king89
18th May 2005, 09:16 PM
I was also in the same position as you, and today I went out to buy the Apple bluetooth keyboard. All i can say, this has to be the best keyboard i have every used (disclaimer: only used cheapy keyboards). They keys feel so nice to type on, and it looks rather beautiful. And ofcourse as an Apple product, it works pretty much flawlessly.

For a mouse, i just my old logitech one, ad I don't really need a a bluetooth version.