PDA

View Full Version : iPhoto Printing Services

hinow2007
7th January 2009, 03:36 PM
Just a quick question.

If anybody has ordered a calendar from Apple through iPhoto how long did take for you to recieve it????

Its just that I ordered a calendar on Monday as a present for someone whos birthday is on Sunday. I did get a confirmation of shipment email last night though at 7pm.

Trabb
7th January 2009, 03:42 PM
they usually take between one and two weeks.

scar68
7th January 2009, 04:26 PM
I have ordered a few.

Minimum was 11 business days. They are shipped from the states (I believe) where they are printed. Mine have always been shipped by regular post and I have never seen an option for courier.

When you do get it though I think you will be impressed with the results. They are very well put together.

purana
7th January 2009, 04:28 PM
I've not ordered one yet, but had a mate who did just before Xmas. He got his yesterday, so I'd say 10 business days would be a pretty good guess on estimate for delivery as a minimum.

njd
7th January 2009, 04:58 PM
have ordered books and calendars - all took around 10 days - which is pretty good, usually printed and shipped within two days, live in western nsw and still manages to get to us within two weeks. did one 16th Dec and picked it up on monday 29th dec. great quality too - can't fault them.

kyte
8th January 2009, 05:56 AM
Two calendars on separate occasions. One took 10 days and the other about 15. Not bad. And the quality is excellent.

tcn33
8th January 2009, 06:24 AM
I ordered a calendar bang on the Xmas deadline (I think it was the 12th, maybe) and got it about ten calendar days later. Very happy with the quality.

carl
8th January 2009, 08:41 AM
I have order 4 calendars so far. We are very happy with the quality, all have taken 10 Business days. I even had two shipped directly to grandparents before Christmas still only 10 business days.